The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Polls

Notices

Polls They say the stats never lie! Place your polls here and discover whether your behaviour and opinions are mainstream or on the fringes of extreme perversion.

View Poll Results: Would you mind if your wife is not a virgin
Yes, she die die must be a virgin on our wedding nite 16 9.25%
No, so long as she lost her virginity to me 28 16.18%
No, so long as she did not have more than one other partner besides me 86 49.71%
No, not at all. I dun mind if she is like Annabel Chong! 56 32.37%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 173. You may not vote on this poll

User Tag List

Old 30-01-2005, 01:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
rafa_benitez deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Exclamation Would you marry someone who is not a virgin (honestly!)

Hi,

I do apologise if there is a similar poll like this but i believe there isn't, so here it goes..

In today's world, girls are losing their virginity even before their male classmates enlist for NS.. a LOT of us have tasted the forbidden fruit before we even find out what "ROM" stands for.

So it is very likely that your future wife is not a virgin. So the big question is:

Would you mind if your wife is not a virgin?

If yes, why ?

If no, why not and would you mind if your wife lost her virginity to someone other than you?

What is your limit of tolerance? One men before you? No limits?

Let's be frank and see how times hv changed today!!

Thanks for your participation...ke ke ke

Those who live by the sword, die by the sword.

You'll never bonk alone

Last edited by rafa_benitez; 30-01-2005 at 01:17 AM.
Old 30-01-2005, 01:17 AM
Klown

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Re: Would you marry someone who is not a virgin (honestly!)

Annabel Chong is a stretch,
but if they've had quite a few partners it's still fine...
Old 30-01-2005, 01:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 458 / Power: 22
CharlieBrown is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieBrown is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieBrown is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieBrown is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieBrown is a glorious beacon of light

The difference between a virgin & a non-virgin is the experience & the piece of skin.

What's more important is that she remains faithful to you after marriage & also change her lifestyle for the better.
Old 30-01-2005, 03:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1008 / Power: 22
greenze has much to be proud ofgreenze has much to be proud ofgreenze has much to be proud ofgreenze has much to be proud ofgreenze has much to be proud ofgreenze has much to be proud ofgreenze has much to be proud ofgreenze has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieBrown
The difference between a virgin & a non-virgin is the experience & the piece of skin.

What's more important is that she remains faithful to you after marriage & also change her lifestyle for the better.

well said...................

问世间精是何物,直叫人生死相许…………

Old 30-01-2005, 09:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 846 / Power: 23
Montbank is a splendid one to beholdMontbank is a splendid one to beholdMontbank is a splendid one to beholdMontbank is a splendid one to beholdMontbank is a splendid one to beholdMontbank is a splendid one to beholdMontbank is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klown
Annabel Chong is a stretch,
but if they've had quite a few partners it's still fine...
Agreed..

They could have maybe up to 4-8 partners before.. c'mon they have a saying out there.. wanna look for virgins, look in the kindergarten..

Please inform me if I still owe you rep points. I dunno who liaoz.. hehe

Oh yah, don't forget to give me your posting also. If not very hard to find sometimes.
Old 30-01-2005, 03:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 382 / Power: 21
zunbo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzunbo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzunbo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzunbo is a living Saint! - you won't find better

My Sister once told me....

U all guys want to find a Virgin for wife..... and yet u all are the one that goes around fooling .... So WHAT Gives U the rights to demand that yr wife is a V.....

In my heart.... Ya hor....
Old 30-01-2005, 04:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 251 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Wan To Find a Virgin Wife in Singapore? Almost Impossible lor! Why not i ask back the samsters here 1 Ques... Will ur Wife-to-be Expect u to be a Virgin also? Can Anyone Ans This Ques?

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 30-01-2005, 04:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 796 / Power: 20
CaptainPlanet is a splendid one to beholdCaptainPlanet is a splendid one to beholdCaptainPlanet is a splendid one to beholdCaptainPlanet is a splendid one to beholdCaptainPlanet is a splendid one to beholdCaptainPlanet is a splendid one to beholdCaptainPlanet is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai_zi21
Wan To Find a Virgin Wife in Singapore? Almost Impossible lor! Why not i ask back the samsters here 1 Ques... Will ur Wife-to-be Expect u to be a Virgin also? Can Anyone Ans This Ques?
Totally agree Bro!!
Near to impossible to find a virgin & somemore wif pretty looks more difficult!!
Even now in china oso hard to find liaozz
Unless go kampong & find
Old 30-01-2005, 05:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 313 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

Actually, I would prefer my wife to be a non-virgin. I would like my wife to have had her fair share of experience and not have thoughts about what other men might be like after marriage.

Anyway, a virgin in S'pore these days? Man, one must have been living on the moon to expect a virgin here...
Old 30-01-2005, 10:00 PM
Krappy

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by imom
Actually, I would prefer my wife to be a non-virgin. I would like my wife to have had her fair share of experience and not have thoughts about what other men might be like after marriage.

Anyway, a virgin in S'pore these days? Man, one must have been living on the moon to expect a virgin here...
Yeah, maybe teach me something KINKY!!!
Old 30-01-2005, 10:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 696 / Power: 20
newbadass is a splendid one to beholdnewbadass is a splendid one to beholdnewbadass is a splendid one to beholdnewbadass is a splendid one to beholdnewbadass is a splendid one to beholdnewbadass is a splendid one to behold

Non-virgin. Let's look at it from this perspective.

Scenario One: Wife has had no man beside you. Met no other man, loved no other man, dated no other man. To her, you are the only choice available, so might as well settle down with you. Good meh?

Scenario Two: Wife has been round the block. Tried her fair share of men (exaple, let's say ten). Been with quite a few, has enough knowledge and experience to make an informed choice. When she settles down with you, you are the Number One out of all the other nine guys she has been with.

Which scenario would you prefer? I guess it is up to the individual, but I'd rather not have a wife who took me only because no one else wants her or because she doesn't know better or because she had no other feasible choice.

If you want to zap me annonymously, go ahead. But please save your comments. If you do not have the balls to leave your nick, then I don't really care what you have to say.
Old 30-01-2005, 11:48 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1407 / Power: 0
Cheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud of

As long as you sincerely and truly love her with your whole heart. I don't think that would be an issue. Wouldn't it?

We guys want a virgin for a wife but goes round trying to make our GF a non! Thats normal. Thats being a guy.

Lets have a hands count. Who never bonk any other girl beside their wife/GF????

Honestly, to the above question, I believe that "NO! I have bonk other girls beside my wife/GF" would be the answer.

Sorry if I had offended anyone with that question. just being honest here.
Old 31-01-2005, 12:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 20
asknot3 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterasknot3 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally posted by rafa_benitez

Would you mind if your wife is not a virgin?
Are you marrying a piece of skin or looking for a companion for life?
Old 31-01-2005, 02:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 251 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by asknot3
Are you marrying a piece of skin or looking for a companion for life?
Clap Hands!!!! Superb saying!

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 31-01-2005, 10:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
rafa_benitez deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for your contributions, bros, keep them coming!

First of all, we are thankful to be reminded tt marriage is slightly more complicated than marrying a piece of skin and i assure u tt it still is.. but then again, nobody says we can't look for a companion for life with a piece of skin. the pt is, they are not mutually exclusive goals, though some ppl may choose them to be ~?

This poll was started to provoke some reaction from the forum members here and it certainly has! Thanks, fellas!

While this issue obviously doesn't bother a lot of us here, it still bugs some, as the poll shows. nothin' wrong wif expressing our own opinions, ya?

I think we all agree that the most impt thing is the lady's love for you and her faithfulness to you, regardless of what she did in the past (& similarly the same too for us eh, guys? let's not forget ourselves, kekeke)

Since no ONE can change the past.. we should not let it burden us.

Sigh, sometimes, i wonder whom i mix with but i can assure you tt judging from wht i can see ard me - whether by choice or not, there are still a lot of virgins out there.. seriously, haha.. but then, that's besides the point.

You see, whether or not liverpool f.c. (no offense to other lfc bros here) can win the premiership within the next five years is one thing; but whether I (as an eternal optimist) continue to believe and hope tt they can win it is another. So, similarly, some of us can still hope of marrying a virgin regardless of whether there is a real chance of it happening, this is just expressing our hope and desire frankly, that's all. just like for TOTO and 4D

Lastly, i agree with bro newbadass that based on the (rather strict, i must say) scenarios given, scenario two is obviously better.. but then again, the gal who has been around the block and finally makes the informed choice that is you as the number one can still be a virgin right? no one said tt all serious relationships must include sex or tt it should be the deciding factor.. unless the meaning of "trying her fair share of men" and "knowledge and experience" is different from wht i had in mind

personally, i must admit tt i am a helpless romantic.. i still harbor the wishful thinking of scenario one happening to me one day, and tt the gal of my dreams will just fall onto my lap. and both of us will never hv to suspect if we were indeed the best choice for one another!

just using this space to air my own personal views, pls do not flame me!

cheers!

Those who live by the sword, die by the sword.

You'll never bonk alone
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1