The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-01-2005, 02:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1232 / Power: 23
Hakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud of
Big problem (Thailand Based)

Seeking advise frm bros here, as i'm really at my wits end.. Just recieved a call from my good buddy this morning.. he told me tat his gf is in a very bad situation, hoping i could help.. But when i heard abt the problem, i dunno wat to do either. Bros esp those in thailand, pls advise

His gf came from a poor family.. The family took up a loan to repay something.. Then the creditor's younger bro took a liking to my buddy's gf, they decided not to pursue the debt anymore. Instead of it, they wants my buddy's gf to marry into their family.. The gf relented, cried everynite.. The family had the money to pay back but was refused.. Village elder talked in behalf too but was in vain..

The threat came, If buddy's gf dun marry, Police will be activated and take the father and mother (debtor) away.. The creditors appears to be someone big shot.. They already done the preparation for the marriage.. The girl is supposed to marry in next mth...

My buddy wanted to go over there and settle immediately when he he heard tat.. But due to some important committments in sg, he can't go over and he couldn't see his gf marrying someone...

Any kind bros could give a hand? The situation is based in tachilek... Border town between thailand and mynmmar..

BKK-Late May 2010
Old 27-01-2005, 02:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 386 / Power: 21
MachoDevilX is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMachoDevilX is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMachoDevilX is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMachoDevilX is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Big problem (Thailand Based)

Bro,

I think the only way is to escape from there or unless can find some "powerful" military personel to help out... If not, really no choice... I have heard stories of Taichilek and Shan-State in Myanmar... To be frank, those people who stay there are really living in Hell. The Burmese military and police treat the villagers as nothing and they can do whatever they want... If possible, spend some $$ and try to smuggle her to Maesai...

Old 27-01-2005, 02:32 PM
Samster

Hakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud of

I agreed with u.. but i dun have contacts there.. And the creditors appears to be a big shot.. ya, the life is damn bad there... Therefore a lot girls frm there are being bought to the sex industries to wrk..

I suggested escape to her.. But then her parents would be in trouble if she does tat... U know thais.. Parents are always the most important one..

Quote:
Originally Posted by MachoDevilX
Bro,

BKK-Late May 2010
Old 27-01-2005, 03:11 PM
Samster

MachoDevilX is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMachoDevilX is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMachoDevilX is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMachoDevilX is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakoshu
I agreed with u.. but i dun have contacts there.. And the creditors appears to be a big shot.. ya, the life is damn bad there... Therefore a lot girls frm there are being bought to the sex industries to wrk..

I suggested escape to her.. But then her parents would be in trouble if she does tat... U know thais.. Parents are always the most important one..
Bro,

I have thought of such problem also... If given me and I have no lobang, I will suggest to try and bribe the LSB's captain to recommend the girl's agent to me... And from there, try to see if the agent got any lobangs to bring the girl to Thailand or Malaysia... Since the Agent can bring girls into Malaysia, they should have the lobang... Again, a lot $$ will be involved but for someone whom I love, I won't bother too much on $$...

I think will have no choice if the girl doesn't want to leave the parent... This is just life... Frankly speaking, the girl's parent will definitely be in trouble if she disappear... Sad to say, unless your friend can make a trip there and see the situation, if not I don't think he can marry the girl ever in this life... But then there will be lots of risk involved and your friend might not even make it back alive..
Old 27-01-2005, 03:15 PM
Samster

Yes, indeed.. There is alot of risk there.. Big problem.. I dun agree to let the agents do the job.. I hate them the most liao.. i rather i do it personally.. I wish uncle TV is here reading abt my problem..

Quote:
But then there will be lots of risk involved and your friend might not even make it back alive..

BKK-Late May 2010
Old 27-01-2005, 03:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1238 / Power: 22
DNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud of

Quote:
Yes, indeed.. There is alot of risk there.. Big problem.. I dun agree to let the agents do the job.. I hate them the most liao.. i rather i do it personally.. I wish uncle TV is here reading abt my problem..
bro ThV was here during lunch hours ... now duno where liao

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 27-01-2005, 03:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
I hate the Agents as well. Hopefully Uncle ThaiV can have lobangs... But he is in Southern Thailand leh... Not sure if he knows anyone from Northern side... Let us see what he says...

Old 27-01-2005, 03:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2602 / Power: 23
ParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond repute

One word bro......$$$ makes the world go round, & round & round.....problem started with $ so definately can be solve with $.....maybe not outright giving $ to settle problem......lost of face for other party but to get mediator etc all costs $.....bottomline is money talks
Old 27-01-2005, 04:05 PM
Samster

I know, bro..If money can settle, its not an issue.. But who to hand the money to? dun have the contacts..

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParaParaSakura
bottomline is money talks

BKK-Late May 2010
Old 27-01-2005, 04:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 21
thecas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

A splendid idea gotten frm television.. last resort, draw some scar as real as possible on her face. Or get some1 to pass her an STD(which can cure 1 lar..) and pass, by, say , rubbing the discharge on her cb if she dun wan sex.

But seriously, they may work.

PPle + ed :gottasexu , Camelot, kkspore, roflmaoxz, alf_9, goodpartn, BustLover, ChokDeeDee, m0n3ym1nd, raverboy,odsendSYT
Old 27-01-2005, 05:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecas
A splendid idea gotten frm television.. last resort, draw some scar as real as possible on her face. Or get some1 to pass her an STD(which can cure 1 lar..) and pass, by, say , rubbing the discharge on her cb if she dun wan sex.

But seriously, they may work.
Hey.. This is serious stuff leh.. I treat it as you didn't know how serious it is... No joke lah...
Old 27-01-2005, 05:04 PM
Samster

After discussion with the machodevil, Devised two plans..

1)Get her whole family to leave myanmmar
2)Get someone of bigger authority to intervene
(No contacts to turn to in myanmmar)
Felt very helpless..

Any more ideas or anyone i could turn to? pls advise

BKK-Late May 2010
Old 27-01-2005, 05:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 21
thecas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hey.. This is serious stuff leh.. I treat it as you didn't know how serious it is... No joke lah...
The last part STD why can't work?

Historically, in China, women might have been rejected if on the bed on their wedding nite its found tat their hymen broke.

As I hav added, it can b a last resort.

Serious here.

PPle + ed :gottasexu , Camelot, kkspore, roflmaoxz, alf_9, goodpartn, BustLover, ChokDeeDee, m0n3ym1nd, raverboy,odsendSYT
Old 27-01-2005, 05:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1206 / Power: 23
lawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud of

I suggest better not do anything and forget about the whole issue....

1) the gal might lie to ur friend and gang up with the villages to suck ur friend's $$$ dry
2) marriage is next month.. most ppl know already.. u think u can get someone higher to get ride of the marriage? how much ur friend has to pay?? for this kind of lobang.. min.. 100k.. ur friend has 100k??
3) go talk to them and show them u wan to settle money...
a) who the fark r u there.. u are nobody.. u have money so wat.. they take ur money makan u and dont deliever wat they promise wat can u do.. NOTHING!!
b) if during the discussion process.. it gone bad.. u will be shot and burried in the woods.( i am not joking.. )

for a nobody like ur friend.. whose gal ganna someone bigshot over there fark it lah... unless u know some colonal or general there.. arm colonal/general best.. next in line than the police...
in these kind of developing countries.. the arm forces have more power than the police.. weird but true..
dont go bang ur head anywhere to find lobang.. because ur lobang might be a conster..

tell ur friend go get another new galfriend.. cant help much.. cruel but true..
Old 27-01-2005, 06:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1206 / Power: 23
lawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecas
The last part STD why can't work?

Historically, in China, women might have been rejected if on the bed on their wedding nite its found tat their hymen broke.

As I hav added, it can b a last resort.

Serious here.
FARK U!!!!

U oblivously never been to a developing country and never interact with the people there...

i have worked in developing country.. generals have come to play golf.. I TELL U NONE of my staff dare to offen them.. even if they are in the wrong... none of my staff dare to tell them off.. they told me.. they are afraid of their life... in these developing country.. less than US100 can end ur life..

1) ganna std.. guy ganna too... the gal will be badly bashed or killed... cause the guy can say she is not clean woman..
2) the gal family will be punhised for giving the guy a unclean woman.

p.s. u think just ganna reject so simple.... not singapore u know young boy.. from the way u post.. i bet u are less than 18..
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1