The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 22-01-2005, 06:26 PM
blasteridiot

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Thumbs up Hotel Nova Experience

Already 2 years since my last cheong so I decided to go visit Hotel Nova since I was in the vicinity. I asked for an Indonesian and was shown to the room. 5-7 minutes later an indonesian girl went into the room.

I closed the door and asked the girl her name and she replied that her name is Linda. We immediately proceeded to undress and I carried her to the bathroom (she was light at around 48kg). We bathed and while bathing I asked her previous experiences. Seems not much experience because she is quite young. (but very good in bed). After bathing, i sat down at the corner of the bed and she standing in front of me. Apa lagi, I proceeded to lick her tits and hugged her tight (she smelled very nice). After that she proceeded to lick my entire body from the nipples until my belly button. Afterwards, she grabbed my dick and started to suck on it. Her sucking skills was not bad.

After about 5 minutes sucking my dick we did a '69' and this was the reason why I said she can suck well. I went on top of her with my dick in her mouth and she was happily sucking it hard. I felt like coming there because she was sucking it so intently (after when I felt like sucking her tits some more she grabbed my dick and sucked some more) Aiyor, then I said lets do it and she put the condom on me and I proceeded to penetrate her with she on top. Next was the good ol' missionary style and I kept at it for 10 minutes b4 giving up for exhaustion and instead changed to doggy style. During this position I felt awfully 'syiok' because I can feel she was a bit tight and she was gripping my dick rather well. I kept at it because it felt good and at last I came with utmost satisfaction. She cleaned me up and since there was still time I asked her to massage me a little while we talked dirty. Then we bathed again while I was busy molesting and hugging her. We exchanged phone numbers and after that I went off satisfied.

Name: Linda
Looks: 7.9/10 (very nice long hair and sweet smelling)
Ht: 1.65 m
Size: 34 B [ Her tits were ready to pop-out from the dress
Wg: 48kg
BBBJ: 9/10 (She loves sucking me!)
AR: 9/10
FJ: 9/10 [ I enjoyed it! ]
Old 23-01-2005, 09:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 21
NO1PUNJABI deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNO1PUNJABI deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Hotel Nova Experience

Good FR i mus say.where is this place and wats the damage.facilities etc.wat kinds of gals available
Old 24-01-2005, 09:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 939 / Power: 21
gigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to behold

To my acknoweledge, Park Inn, Nova and Skyriver are under the same management, all these 3 HCs are within Bukit Bintang vicinity. Nova dun have Spa facilities and last time I knew Nova had Ruskies, nowsaday only Thai, Indo, Viet, Cambo but seldom see any local gals. The rate is RM148 - seem to be had increased, previously charged only RM138.

Perhaps this is one of the places to try foreign gals, but the facilities is so so though is a 3-Star Hotel.
Old 24-01-2005, 08:55 PM
blasteridiot

Yeah the rate went up to RM 148. Also to my knowledge, local gals are kinda rare here. Facilities is so-so only. Girls not bad to choose from though PRC gals is usually RM178
Old 24-01-2005, 08:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
mtkpnmpk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any advise on the location of the place???
Old 24-01-2005, 11:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
BLUESMAN deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Are you based in KL Bro Gigantic TK....you knowledge about facilities in KL is very up todate. Thanks for the info.
Old 24-01-2005, 11:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 939 / Power: 21
gigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLUESMAN
Are you based in KL Bro Gigantic TK....you knowledge about facilities in KL is very up todate. Thanks for the info.
I am not based in KL but occasionally transit over at KL for R&R.
Old 25-01-2005, 09:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3790 / Power: 24
bestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigantic_tk
To my acknoweledge, Park Inn, Nova and Skyriver are under the same management, all these 3 HCs are within Bukit Bintang vicinity. Nova dun have Spa facilities and last time I knew Nova had Ruskies, nowsaday only Thai, Indo, Viet, Cambo but seldom see any local gals. The rate is RM148 - seem to be had increased, previously charged only RM138.

Perhaps this is one of the places to try foreign gals, but the facilities is so so though is a 3-Star Hotel.
Ya, at the corner end is Merlin Hotel, another 2 or 3 -star hotel with quite a run down hc.

But right in front of these hotels is the long street of makan stalls and shops...seafood and what you have. Most are only open in the evening but it's the good makan and good women that count...
Old 27-01-2005, 12:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 507 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3369 / Power: 22
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigantic_tk
I am not based in KL but occasionally transit over at KL for R&R.
hi Bro gigantic,
I also visit KL once a while. I hv heard abt Park Inn and Nova HCs.
Is it possible to get room service (get the girl to go to my room) if i stay at the Park Inn or Nova hotel?
I know HCs in hotels like CitiTel and Plaza offer room services.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 27-01-2005, 06:24 PM
Mr.Ng

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69
hi Bro gigantic,
Park Inn and Nova HCs.Is it possible to get room service (get the girl to go to my room) if i stay at the Park Inn or Nova hotel?
Radius most likely Nova as well offering ta pau after midnight. Can book 6 hours for 450.-MR, if biz is slow, particular on Monday, Tuesday night. Simply talk to the Okt, don't be shy bro!
Old 27-01-2005, 06:31 PM
Screw Yew

Quote:
Originally Posted by blasteridiot
Already 2 years since my last cheong so I decided to go visit Hotel Nova since I was in the vicinity. I asked for an Indonesian and was shown to the room. 5-7 minutes later an indonesian girl went into the room.

I closed the door and asked the girl her name and she replied that her name is Linda. We immediately proceeded to undress and I carried her to the bathroom (she was light at around 48kg). We bathed and while bathing I asked her previous experiences. Seems not much experience because she is quite young. (but very good in bed). After bathing, i sat down at the corner of the bed and she standing in front of me. Apa lagi, I proceeded to lick her tits and hugged her tight (she smelled very nice). After that she proceeded to lick my entire body from the nipples until my belly button. Afterwards, she grabbed my dick and started to suck on it. Her sucking skills was not bad.

After about 5 minutes sucking my dick we did a '69' and this was the reason why I said she can suck well. I went on top of her with my dick in her mouth and she was happily sucking it hard. I felt like coming there because she was sucking it so intently (after when I felt like sucking her tits some more she grabbed my dick and sucked some more) Aiyor, then I said lets do it and she put the condom on me and I proceeded to penetrate her with she on top. Next was the good ol' missionary style and I kept at it for 10 minutes b4 giving up for exhaustion and instead changed to doggy style. During this position I felt awfully 'syiok' because I can feel she was a bit tight and she was gripping my dick rather well. I kept at it because it felt good and at last I came with utmost satisfaction. She cleaned me up and since there was still time I asked her to massage me a little while we talked dirty. Then we bathed again while I was busy molesting and hugging her. We exchanged phone numbers and after that I went off satisfied.

Name: Linda
Looks: 7.9/10 (very nice long hair and sweet smelling)
Ht: 1.65 m
Size: 34 B [ Her tits were ready to pop-out from the dress
Wg: 48kg
BBBJ: 9/10 (She loves sucking me!)
AR: 9/10
FJ: 9/10 [ I enjoyed it! ]

Wow bro, i must give it to you... you are brave to dare to 69 with a pro... i wouldn't even get my mouth anywhere below lol...
Old 30-01-2005, 03:31 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 664 / Power: 0
DeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtkpnmpk
any advise on the location of the place???
Jalan Alor, it'sa one way direction n at the end on ur right hand side.
Old 30-01-2005, 03:38 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 664 / Power: 0
DeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69
hi Bro gigantic,
I also visit KL once a while. I hv heard abt Park Inn and Nova HCs.
Is it possible to get room service (get the girl to go to my room) if i stay at the Park Inn or Nova hotel?
I know HCs in hotels like CitiTel and Plaza offer room services.
Bro acoruna69,

Park Inn is not safe to cheong. 2 monts ago when i was having diner next to it i saw they got raid. Ask my frens they all said so n then they will get raid again... so beter dun go.
Old 30-01-2005, 09:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Archiearch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Park inn use to be a good place to cheong, but i think after they renovate, the hc maybe change boss also...........the connection not so strong so get raided...........but if you're staying at the golden triangle..there are a lot of other place you can go, like federal, green elephant..........
Old 12-08-2005, 03:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
zackmania deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I have been cheonging at Nova for a long time already. The hotel HC behind Bukit Bintang KFC also under the same management. Same rate and sometime see familiar faces. Gurls XP ? Too many already, but let me give you my comments. Some of the girls are boring. Some OK laaa.... Some Fantastic. So depend to your luck. No jacuzzi or what so ever. Latest price : rm159 (Indon, Viet, Thai) and rm189 (for PRC if Im not mistaken). They also have several local with the price are varies (and I dont like local). I prefer PRC, Viet and Thai. Indon most of them are not willing to do ( most of them are tricked into this ). After reading this forum, want to change to other place already. Never been into Spa de Palace, heard a lot of good comments.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1