The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-01-2005, 01:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 366 / Power: 20
Ignite is a living Saint! - you won't find betterIgnite is a living Saint! - you won't find betterIgnite is a living Saint! - you won't find betterIgnite is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Danger Signs! Need Help!

Am I falling into shit? After cheonging KTVs for 1 yr, this is the 1st time I'm feeling a little scared.... any bros can advise me?

1 month ago, I went TAM with a bunch of business friends. The usual happened.. opened 2 bottles, the usual PRC parade etc. Friends all chose their girls within the first 2 batches, but I still never saw mine.. so asked for 3rd parade. Mummy jokingly scolded me, say my standard so high for what.... sian 1/2, a bit paiseh also.
3rd batch came up, and saw this small-sized MM, immediately liked her cos she got a bit of that "sao" look on her, long straight hair, very slim. I'll call her AA.

So anyway, the night was pretty normal, girls butterfly here and there. But AA really gave me a very good GF treatment that night. She only butterflyed if her mummy called her, if not, she stayed with me.

3 of my friends tried to come over and "rabba" AA when their girls floated away. She pushed them all away and hugged me, silently asking for protection. I jokingly scolded my friends for being so greedy.

I was quite taken by her, and asked her how much for an over'night. She gave me one kind of shocked look, and said she don't do that business. Then, she said "Even if I was in that business, I wouldn't know how to charge you, cos you take care of me. I like your type." Wah lao!

I told her I had to work after the KTV cos I had an early morning presentation to do, I was asking for the sake of next time. She didn't mind that at all, and continued to stay with me more than the other girls. She gave me her HP number, and told me to call her whenever I went back to TAM.

Anyway, the next day, after the presentation, last minute I was told to go overseas to settle some stuff. Bo pian... but just before I left for the airport, she sms'ed me!!! Shocked me man! Apparently, when I went to the toilet, my friends gave her my number, cos they saw I so shiok with her. Ta-ma-de! I told her I going over'seas, and won't be back for 2 weeks. She asked me where I going, and I said Japan.

I came back Singapore roughly 1 1/2 weeks ago, and immediately kena jio by my friends go back TAM again.. so I straight away called AA to tell her. She sounded so happy to hear I was going. Went to TAM, sms'ed her, and she came running into the room, and sat on my lap and hugged me straight away. Wah piang, really felt like GF man. All my friends kindda jealous, could tell.

It was a Thursday night, so very packed. She told me she missed me very much, so I told her if she missed me a lot, then she should spend more time with me instead of floating. She said ok, and true to her word, she didn't leave at all! For 4 hours, all the way with me. I told her it was ok to float out once in a while, cos I know it was costing her $$, but she said it was ok.

She asked me about my over'seas trip and all.. but never mentioned anything about buying stuff for her at all. Nothing at all! When the night ended I gave her $100 (normal is $50), told her 1/2 is for her personally. She pushed back the $50, and said don't need.. she was just happy I was there....

Die lah bros! How? She never asked for gifts when she know I go over'seas. Never accept above normal tips. Never float when I'm there. She know I wearing a Rolex Daytona on 1st night, but still never ask for anything. This type of PRC i first time see....

HELP!!!! I feel I falling very damn fast man. I'm 28 yrs old now, and career is pretty stable, but I read so many stories about PRC. Very scared, but still very attracted to AA. How?? I've been "siam'ing" my friends this past week, I also trying to "siam" her sms (she never calls, cos I told her I got GF, which is true, but my GF quite demanding and temperemental). But really damn miss AA!!!!

Think I'm going to die liao...........How?

(very sorry for this long post.........)
Old 22-01-2005, 02:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4752 / Power: 24
FatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danger Signs! Need Help!

poke first talk later
Old 22-01-2005, 02:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 778 / Power: 20
astrozz is a splendid one to beholdastrozz is a splendid one to beholdastrozz is a splendid one to beholdastrozz is a splendid one to beholdastrozz is a splendid one to beholdastrozz is a splendid one to beholdastrozz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ignite
Am I falling into shit? After cheonging KTVs for 1 yr, this is the 1st time I'm feeling a little scared.... any bros can advise me?

(very sorry for this long post.........)

sorry man, I think this is negative, she is a prc woking in ktv and you have a gf.... these 2 factors cant go hand in hand.
Old 22-01-2005, 02:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 950 / Power: 22
ryanlim is a splendid one to beholdryanlim is a splendid one to beholdryanlim is a splendid one to beholdryanlim is a splendid one to beholdryanlim is a splendid one to beholdryanlim is a splendid one to beholdryanlim is a splendid one to beholdryanlim is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Danger Signs! Need Help!

Quote:
But really damn miss AA!!!!
Go for it!
如果留下多一秒鐘 可以減少明天想你的痛
我會願意放下所有 交換任何一絲絲可能的佔有
Old 22-01-2005, 02:56 PM
Samster

Ignite is a living Saint! - you won't find betterIgnite is a living Saint! - you won't find betterIgnite is a living Saint! - you won't find betterIgnite is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by astrozz
sorry man, I think this is negative, she is a prc woking in ktv and you have a gf.... these 2 factors cant go hand in hand.
I also know ktv girls and GF don't mix... the other girls I come across, always ask for nonsense... perfume, clothes, dinner, watches, handbags, jewellery, small allowances etc. These type I F&F, but AA really different from the rest.....

... she sms me at 4.00am to let me know she's home, at 11am when she's studying (here on student pass), and on weekends, she sms me regularly enough to convince me she really not FL...

I know ktv girls cannot be trusted.. but I keep thinking ,'What if this one is really those 0.1% that's really different.. then how?'

Poke first, talk later.... i very tempted, but this one.. somehow different from the others.. If I pay and F&F, easy enough... suddenly this AA come out like that, make me treasure her more.......
Old 22-01-2005, 02:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 848 / Power: 21
wanderer23 is a splendid one to beholdwanderer23 is a splendid one to beholdwanderer23 is a splendid one to beholdwanderer23 is a splendid one to beholdwanderer23 is a splendid one to beholdwanderer23 is a splendid one to beholdwanderer23 is a splendid one to behold

To the threadstarter my advice is just tread with care. Enjoy whatever feelings you have with her but put some aside at the same time. Some PRCs like to fish for big fish using a longer line trust me i know that
Old 22-01-2005, 03:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by p_f_a_b
If you dont currently haev a gf I would be tempted to ask you to give it a go but...

...then its obviously its not for the money...

but regarding the PR ....tsk....hard to test...
You pretty much summed up what is going on in my mind...

1. Is she out for my $$? So far, everything's almost too good to be true.. Is she really "put long line, catch big fish"?

2. Is she looking to set foot in Singapore, and use me as a jumping board, then divorce me after getting PR, and maybe squeeze 1/2 my assets?

I blame my GF for not treating me nice enough, to the extent that a ktv girl makes me feel so much more comfortable...
.. but I also blame myself for not having enough self-control...........
Old 22-01-2005, 04:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4406 / Power: 21
AhMin has a reputation beyond reputeAhMin has a reputation beyond reputeAhMin has a reputation beyond reputeAhMin has a reputation beyond reputeAhMin has a reputation beyond reputeAhMin has a reputation beyond reputeAhMin has a reputation beyond reputeAhMin has a reputation beyond reputeAhMin has a reputation beyond reputeAhMin has a reputation beyond reputeAhMin has a reputation beyond repute

Bro,
You finally meet the "Gao Shou" liao. She is definately a "hump" in your life. Its purely up to you how you wan to handle this. But what ever advice the samster here can give, pls read up more on this type of story in this forum.
Cheers
Old 22-01-2005, 05:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 198 / Power: 22
ct75 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterct75 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Know that matters of the heart is not easy to control, and sometimes ur feelings take over and make u think illogically. If you dont mind me sparing a few words which I shall leave it up to u to listen or to throw in to the dustbin.

1) U have a gf, whom I presume is local, educated and in a very practical way on par with ur status.

2) From what you said abt your work, you should be a executive of sorts and has a pretty good job with overseas trips and all.

Are you ready to give up all of the above?

Im not saying that dating KTV china girls is wrong. I have my own share of dating a GL 150 girl before too. But the point Im trying to say is now u feel soft hearted and all... feel that she is different from the rest, she doesnt ask u for money. etc etc. But admit it, its the physical part of her u are attracted to. And given a chance, you would have bonked her. Its not so much that u are emotionall attracted to her, hence why not leave it as it is and back off? Perhaps you can be friends but nothing beyond that....

Ask yourself, are you able to give up everything, ur gf, ur work, the way people look at you to go get serious with her. If you can then I would say go for it and all the best, if not then dont go jump into the fire.
Old 22-01-2005, 09:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 386 / Power: 21
MachoDevilX is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMachoDevilX is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMachoDevilX is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMachoDevilX is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
I blame my GF for not treating me nice enough, to the extent that a ktv girl makes me feel so much more comfortable...
Bro,

KTV girls are professional and they have seen lots of guys and they know how to make guys feel comfortable and satisfied. Whereas a girlfriend is different... A gf feels that you understand her well-enough and feel that you are already part of her life. That's why she will tend to treat it that you are good to her is her norm...So, I am not implying that all KTV girls are emotionless. They are also human beings and have feelings as well. But cast aside whether she has feelings for you or not... Ask yourself whether you still love your current girlfriend. Ask yourself whether your girlfriend is worth for you to treat her well... And you should be able to find out what you ought to do and not do...
Old 22-01-2005, 09:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 23
diesel is one of the Best!diesel is one of the Best!diesel is one of the Best!
Question You Sure?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MachoDevilX
KTV girls are professional and they have seen lots of guys and they know how to make guys feel comfortable and satisfied. Whereas a girlfriend is different... A gf feels that you understand her well-enough and feel that you are already part of her life. That's why she will tend to treat it that you are good to her is her norm...

And you should be able to find out what you ought to do and not do...
Brother Ignite, you are 28 years old and do not know how to handle by yourself?

I fully agreed with MachoDevilX! Majority of KTV girls ‘gian-luwee’. If not, then why are there so many KTV girls around? For the sake of money, she will do anything for you.

You travel around, and you should be smart.

அறிவுடையார் ஆவ தறிவார் அறிவிலார்
அஃதறி கல்லா தவர்

Chit-chat buddy: VanHouten & gf. Psalm & gf.
Kopi-O brothers: Malaysian Datuk & Paraparasakura
Phone-chatter: Thaivisitor

Old 23-01-2005, 01:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
dradonsnake77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Danger Signs! Need Help!

[QUOTE=Ignite]1. Is she out for my $$? So far, everything's almost too good to be true.. Is she really "put long line, catch big fish"?

yeah u r rite do bro... but kudos 2u 4being able 2b e big big megajiki (er swordfish)...

2. Is she looking to set foot in Singapore, and use me as a jumping board, then divorce me after getting PR, and maybe squeeze 1/2 my assets?

most PRC use dis method 2get out of china for good...

den y dun u n ur beloved girl fren sit down n have a good hart 2 hart talk n sort tings out... Y u felt dat ur G/F is treating u shit...

I had an personal experience here... but she is not a KTV ger... she is a HR EXQTive fr a MNCs... she wil be my ears n punching bags (on e phone) wen i m not happy wif e way life goes... but e moment she found out dat i m married... she jus act normal n did ask 4any positions betw e 2of dem...
in e end her B/F cal up n my wife pickup e phone n she found out e whole affair... but she didnt kickup a fuss... she jus ask me wat s goin on n we had a good talk abt it... n solved e whole unwanted affair...
it takes 2 hands 2clap so if u dun wana C things in such manner dan pls be warned... be warned again... n U HAV BEEN WARNED!!!
Old 23-01-2005, 01:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 298 / Power: 21
secret75 is one of the Best!secret75 is one of the Best!secret75 is one of the Best!

Well brother ignite, it is not difficult if you wanna find out the truth. She could be sincere or she could be faking. Either way, time will tell. If you want the answer immediately, it could get you into trouble. My advice is to treat her as any other friend, non physical type. Within 2 years, the truth will be out, especially if you become good friends.

Good luck.
Old 23-01-2005, 06:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 20
fcukster deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfcukster deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

bro .... as much as i dislike PRC ... they are humans too .. she might be real with feelings for all u know ... does she meet u other then in the KTV ... thats one ... does she expect u to pay for everything when u meet up ...

well u have a GF now whom i presume theres a particular future to it .... how abt AA ... how far do u think u will go with her ... if u can justify the current status and future with yr GF with the uncertain future u have with AA ... and GO FOR IT .... think of the worst possible situation ... if u can handle it then just do what yr heart tells u ..otherwise if u 12 make sure .. hire help to check up on AA .. then the light will come ture .. heheee i can volunteer ... just joking
Old 23-01-2005, 07:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 20
kaido deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

poor u... hard to draw e line huh....?

anyway i have to agree wif sum bro suggested... poke 1st talk later... heehee...

Rdgs
Kaido
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1