The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-01-2005, 06:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light
Will you bonk the pub waitress raw?

Bros, i start this thread after reading the "which pub is easy" thread by bro stud100.

this is touchy, and i know whats coming, the usual but useful better be safe than sorry advice, only bonk your steady partner raw and so forth.....

but picture the pub or disco waitress, looking nice and young in her 20s, some education, probably working in the pub while looking for a better job but never seem able to find one.
she can be a frequent ONS fucker...

so bros... if you managed to sian a waitress in the pub or disco successfully (not an easy feat to someone like me), and she agress to let you bonk, FOC of course, will you grab the chance to bonk her raw?

and after bonking raw, do you feel its an achievement, or do you scratch your head about the "what ifs"?
Old 14-01-2005, 06:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future
Re: Will you bonk the pub waitress raw?

bro.. raw is war..
Old 14-01-2005, 06:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
dradonsnake77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Exclamation Re: Will you bonk the pub waitress raw?

bro let him tried 1st... den if nonthing wrong den we try it ourself can...
but i tink u r dead against doing it raw... me had done it couple of times back in BKK n china... oso in sgp...
so far touch wood only catch it thrice... both liquid ozing n 1ce e scratch until can die 1... dun e name but a big hooha cos e doc ask 4 e name of e ger n where can find her so i jus say dat i got it fr overseas loh...

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfghjkl
bro.. raw is war..
Old 14-01-2005, 08:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 857 / Power: 20
V|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to behold

my wife is a waitress from a pub , in fact a supervisor .

ya , i manage to sian her and bonk her raw.. yes , FoC when we just get to know her.

during that time , i didnt really think much , she was totally infest my mind.. i just want to be with her, yes , we did raw the first time when we are together. maybe i was young during that days.

they are not easy to sian if you want to know.. since most of the girl that work pub has close encounter with some broken relationship , if you think normal sweet talk can work.. i can tell you.. nah.. forget it.

it took me 3 weeks of every night.. 24/7 on duty.. standby by her call.. not even a miss call.. even it the middle of 3am to 5am..

dont want to in detail.. althought we arent together.. but she is the only woman that i love.. for now and forever.. the rest is just for fun.

bah.. i getting long winded whenever i talk abt her in the forum.. so going to end here.

just a piece of advise , if you doesnt intend to start a relationship with someone.. dont raw.. raw is war.. and it war against all the brother here when you trying to intro her to the brothers here.

bear that in mind.
Old 14-01-2005, 08:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3923 / Power: 21
sunny302 has a reputation beyond reputesunny302 has a reputation beyond reputesunny302 has a reputation beyond reputesunny302 has a reputation beyond reputesunny302 has a reputation beyond reputesunny302 has a reputation beyond reputesunny302 has a reputation beyond reputesunny302 has a reputation beyond reputesunny302 has a reputation beyond reputesunny302 has a reputation beyond reputesunny302 has a reputation beyond repute

Bro Castrol,
IMHO... ONS can be "sticky" and we must never assume that the other party is "clean" becos we have no idea what her past was. Whilst I must readily admit that bonking in the RAW is shiok....very shoik...we must also not forget the presence of STDs and AIDS here.

With STDs, one may be cured if one seek help early but with AIDS!...better not becos once u get it...it will not only ruin our life but will also hurt our love ones....Why risk going raw & regret later when we r oredi aware that there is no cure 4 AIDS yet..

To circumvent the not so song feeling, that comes with wearing a CD, go for better quality CDs (those that r thin but durable) when bonking...Better to be safe than sorry!

Cheers!
Old 14-01-2005, 09:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 401 / Power: 21
cbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Sigh..easier said than done lah. Gnn, in the heat of the moment alot of things can happen leh...
Girl: No. Never. You not handsome.
Me:.......(feel my hate!! dine in hell !! nbcb!! )
Old 14-01-2005, 09:15 PM
Samster

V|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to behold

when i get too excited.. i dont really care..

i think some of the brothers here also..

the girl must give you some special feeling.. or else , die i also wont bonk raw.. no feeling sex is like just pay and wear a condom.. bonk and off...
Old 14-01-2005, 09:16 PM
Samster

cbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by V|ernar
when i get too excited.. i dont really care..

i think some of the brothers here also..

the girl must give you some special feeling.. or else , die i also wont bonk raw.. no feeling sex is like just pay and wear a condom.. bonk and off...
Yaloh.....not everyday can get one night stand...when i get leh..sometimes i am so fucking excited i cannot think properly liao. Though i always use condoms for commercial sex but sometimes ONS heated never.
Old 14-01-2005, 09:19 PM
Samster

next time go out must bring ice bag.. cooling..

or drink 5 can of "white flower snake grass water"

i always overheated.. engine want to overhaul liao.. so bo pian la~
Old 15-01-2005, 09:45 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
MeiEnQianEn is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

of cos will bonk raw.. raw is the greatest feeling of all time.. especially the first time you know this girl... the feeling is out of the world.

Waitresses are still human,. just like anyone else, they are not dselling their bodies, so why would they be "dirty" they just hjave more chances of interacting with guys. WHich makes them even smarter than the average jane..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castrol
Bros, i start this thread after reading the "which pub is easy" thread by bro stud100.

this is touchy, and i know whats coming, the usual but useful better be safe than sorry advice, only bonk your steady partner raw and so forth.....

but picture the pub or disco waitress, looking nice and young in her 20s, some education, probably working in the pub while looking for a better job but never seem able to find one.
she can be a frequent ONS fucker...

so bros... if you managed to sian a waitress in the pub or disco successfully (not an easy feat to someone like me), and she agress to let you bonk, FOC of course, will you grab the chance to bonk her raw?

and after bonking raw, do you feel its an achievement, or do you scratch your head about the "what ifs"?
Old 15-01-2005, 09:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 777 / Power: 21
tittyhawk is a splendid one to beholdtittyhawk is a splendid one to beholdtittyhawk is a splendid one to beholdtittyhawk is a splendid one to beholdtittyhawk is a splendid one to beholdtittyhawk is a splendid one to beholdtittyhawk is a splendid one to behold

For me, no raw unless feelings r involved. No feelings just sex, always use rubber...
Old 15-01-2005, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2503 / Power: 20
thaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbjuiceyumseng
Yaloh.....not everyday can get one night stand...when i get leh..sometimes i am so fucking excited i cannot think properly liao. Though i always use condoms for commercial sex but sometimes ONS heated never.
Cannot get one night stand, then go GL and stand for one night lor....kekekeke

Anywat although RAW is WAR, there's always this small element of risks that people will take when you are in a situation which you did not prepare for, like your condom.

My 2 cents worth
Old 15-01-2005, 05:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaivisitor
Cannot get one night stand, then go GL and stand for one night lor....kekekeke

Anywat although RAW is WAR, there's always this small element of risks that people will take when you are in a situation which you did not prepare for, like your condom.

My 2 cents worth
GL i stand and lie down too much liao. Keke.

Btw this lianjiao condom problem leh is really a problem loh. U know lah, sometimes my girlfriend stay over, she will count the condoms in my jars even though we hardly use it. Once i take out 2pc to use when fucking another girl at home. Really cannot account for it except saying i use it to PCC. Lame.

2nd thing, how to keep condom in wallet? Gf find out, i really can die.

3rd thing, condoms don't keep well in car lah. Heat always melt the condom under hot sun.

Sigh...
Old 15-01-2005, 07:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbjuiceyumseng
GL i stand and lie down too much liao. Keke.

Btw this lianjiao condom problem leh is really a problem loh. U know lah, sometimes my girlfriend stay over, she will count the condoms in my jars even though we hardly use it. Once i take out 2pc to use when fucking another girl at home. Really cannot account for it except saying i use it to PCC. Lame.

2nd thing, how to keep condom in wallet? Gf find out, i really can die.

3rd thing, condoms don't keep well in car lah. Heat always melt the condom under hot sun.

Sigh...
Hahahha I use to use comfdom to PCC. Less mess to clean up. That was when I was much younger... Now get other to do for me!

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 16-01-2005, 02:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
romaleouf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Actually, to be safe, always be prepared.

Sometimes, when I manage to get ONS with Waitresses or Sales girls, they would be the ones to provide the durex or okamoto or whatever.

Nowadays, it is much better to be safe in the first encounter rather than be sorry. It works out both ways for them and yourself.

Anyway, I kinda enjoy it very much after TCSS and raba and petting; the next best part is when the ladies put on the condom for you with their mouth, and proceed to give you a blow job.

After a while, when they are comfortable with you, they would ask you to do without condom, I think the feeling of shoikness is mutual.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1