The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-01-2005, 12:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 20
sensualtouch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
give me a 2nd chance

recently met up a client in a ktv n she arrange me to pick up 1 of the gals photo in her hse, so i arrange yesterday evening 7pm to go to her condo to pick up the photo for some biz purpose. got a hard time locating the plc n finally was at hte doorstep.

press the bell n waited for the respond....there's it goes..........the ktv gal open the door n wat i saw nx make my jaw drops.........there she standing wif a silk super low cut in front n high cut sleepin see through dress below..............not to mention, without bra n oni a g-string..........wat a firm n nice c-cup tat greets me in the door step.................den she ask me to wait in the hall while she try to bring the laptop out,,,,,,,,,,while she in the rm she shouted n ask wheather i'm feeling hot, as i abt to tell her i'm feelin horny....haha.........den she ask me dun mind go to her rm for some aircon n can download in her rm...........of cos i obliged........den i sat on the floor while she lie on the bed in front of me wif the 2 big melons lookin at me!! its really makes me HARD to concentrate as my dick aldy HARD!!..........den we start to chit chat a bit n tease each other a little..........got to noe she oni 24 n is here to study english while partime in ktv..............call me a coward, i didnt advance to anything although she show a little of interest on me.......den i proceed to the hall to wait for her to send her to wrk.........but to my surprise, she come out to the hall n sit across me to put on her make up...........wat a gd view i had.............can see her g-string n longang.........den tcss a bit n she ask me do i noe how to swim, i said yes cos i'm a instructor b4 n she happily ask wheather can i teach her...............of cos i agreed....cun wait to see her in swimsuit sia.............so i ta tie chen ri n ask for today meet up for a swim at her condo n she agreed to it..............

hope to ons her today n will keep u guys update on the latest FR..............

a little of description on her

COO : ROC
looks : 8/10 looks like shu qi n he yao san combination (model looks)
boobs : 9/10 c-cup, round n firm
figure : 9/10 abt 34 c,24,35 (i use to wrk in modelling agcy,so can tell easily)

young, sweet, a bit shy n slutty.........but the ktv she wrk got no hanky panky stuff..........
Old 12-01-2005, 12:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 830 / Power: 21
l3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to behold
Re: give me a 2nd chance

Which KTV is it ? Can share ?

Old 12-01-2005, 12:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1238 / Power: 22
DNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by l3atu
Which KTV is it ? Can share ?
enter salah room ... hahahahahahaha you so cute ....

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 12-01-2005, 12:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1553 / Power: 22
FatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant future

Wasted!
Old 12-01-2005, 01:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 386 / Power: 21
MachoDevilX is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMachoDevilX is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMachoDevilX is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMachoDevilX is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by sensualtouch
hope to ons her today n will keep u guys update on the latest FR..............
Wish you good luck!
Remember to post your encounter here to share.
Old 12-01-2005, 01:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1206 / Power: 23
lawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud of

sigh.. if i were u.. already first round liao.. today will be 2nd round after swimming.. she part time ktv where huh? can do FL? damage?
Old 12-01-2005, 04:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 22
ken_v2 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterken_v2 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Good luck and don't forget the FR!
Old 12-01-2005, 04:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

yep.. me waiting too for FR
Old 12-01-2005, 04:22 PM
samson

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Give me a 2nd chance? You have missed your chance!

I think this brother sensualtouch exaggerated too much Liao.

Not likely a girl will be so brave and make herself so cheap as to greet a stranger in her G-string and with her melons giggling at him.

May be brother sensualtouch recalling his dream.

Or may be he just finished watching a R Rated movie!
Old 12-01-2005, 04:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 20
95-emperor deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy95-emperor deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Give me a 2nd chance? You have missed your chance!

Quote:
Originally Posted by samson

Not likely a girl will be so brave and make herself so cheap as to greet a stranger in her G-string and with her melons giggling at him.

i think his rep point speak for himself
RIght .....
Old 12-01-2005, 04:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1206 / Power: 23
lawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by samson

is it? my neighbour dont wear bra one leh.. everytime i pass by.. if she knee down and play with her dog.. i can see her big neh neh.. and black nipple..........
u dont know PRC gal very brave one... dont believe.. check out the KTV joints in zhu hai or maccau... last nite at GL i saw one PRC FL.. wearing a silk black top but not wearing any bra.. can see the whole curve of the breast and her nice perky nipple... almost wan to rape her..
Old 12-01-2005, 04:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 866 / Power: 22
plman2002 is a splendid one to beholdplman2002 is a splendid one to beholdplman2002 is a splendid one to beholdplman2002 is a splendid one to beholdplman2002 is a splendid one to beholdplman2002 is a splendid one to beholdplman2002 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawry
is it? my neighbour dont wear bra one leh.. everytime i pass by.. if she knee down and play with her dog.. i can see her big neh neh.. and black nipple..........
u dont know PRC gal very brave one... dont believe.. check out the KTV joints in zhu hai or maccau... last nite at GL i saw one PRC FL.. wearing a silk black top but not wearing any bra.. can see the whole curve of the breast and her nice perky nipple... almost wan to rape her..

NB, got time to tcss here but dun reply my post in TP thread.
枉我the first one to respond to you.
SI MM SI BRO. neber mind.
i remember u.
Old 12-01-2005, 04:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 20
JBCheongster deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJBCheongster deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Aiya, give the guy a chance, nwadays, beri little good FR ard, since he wanted to TCSS. Let him write n we read loh if not beri boring leh.
Old 12-01-2005, 04:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
dradonsnake77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Question Re: give me a 2nd chance

so e rep pts is supposed 2be e guide line as 2whether a samster is trust worthy or not izit... n if 1 hav high pts means he is popular dan others n dose who got -XXX den he is a down rite scramb crab guy izit... or dats how u guys rate who is popular or not by looking at how high his pts is n rep power!!!
Old 12-01-2005, 04:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 866 / Power: 22
plman2002 is a splendid one to beholdplman2002 is a splendid one to beholdplman2002 is a splendid one to beholdplman2002 is a splendid one to beholdplman2002 is a splendid one to beholdplman2002 is a splendid one to beholdplman2002 is a splendid one to behold

[QUOTE=dradonsnake77]so e rep pts is supposed 2be e guide line as 2whether a samster is trust worthy or not izit... n if 1 hav high pts means he is popular dan others n dose who got -XXX den he is a down rite scramb crab guy izit... or dats how u guys rate who is popular or not by looking at how high his pts is n rep power!!! [/QUOTE

bro, to u we always tcss here.
but we always cheong together.
i see my cheong kaki more than seeing my OC.
what u say leh!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1