The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-01-2005, 08:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 21
xocturnal is one of the Best!xocturnal is one of the Best!xocturnal is one of the Best!
Apologies to SGMJPLAYER

Would not have known about this mess until I saw an email from a friend here. Checking through my CP, apparently 'xocturnal' had using expletive against sgmjplayer in the rep box.

My sincere apology to sgmjplayer for whatever that was done by 'xocturnal' for the past few days. I wish to explain that I was out of town since mid Dec and had just return yesterday. I shall not dwell on how my account was used from my pc to come here, nor shall I make any excuses for allowing that person to do so, which I have already straightened out with.

From all my previous postings here, you can see that I do not have any differences with anyone except one (simmabochap) whom I rebutted in prose in an open manner. All my other postings are FRs in prose style which is distinctively xocturnal, and which others try to imitate in vain. I have deducted certain troublemakers rep points before, but never use any expletives in their rep box.

To Mister911targa, I read your post to me about 'hurling expletives at other in your name'. I presume that 'xocturnal' had dragged you into this somehow. Sorry about that.

Let me make something clear here. I am not overly concerned with rep points and I am ok with whatver I have. I am however more concern with xocturnal's reputation as a contributor and not a troublemaker. If 'xocturnal' had done something wrong here, then it is proper that 'xocturnal' should come out in the open to apologize and clear the air here. It doesn't matter who 'xocturnal' is, whether it is me or another person.

I hope that I have clear this awful misunderstanding, and I shall remember activate my pc password when I am away in future. Sorry for being unable to prose this post, but will do so in my very next posting.

Thanks

Last edited by xocturnal; 06-01-2005 at 08:23 PM.
Old 06-01-2005, 08:28 PM
Samster

Location: Shanghai - Where boobies and pussies comes with a price.
My Reputation: Points: 604 / Power: 21
OceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to all
Re: Apologies to SGMJPLAYER

It is courageous of you to step on the open and clear up the misunderstanding. Seems that someone is using your nick to wreak havoc here. I think it would be better if you can explain on this part for all understanding but it is your call to make.
Old 06-01-2005, 08:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1105 / Power: 20
Zack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud of

Hi Xocturnal,
You deed well by coming out in the open and explained your situation. It was indeed heartening to learnt that despite not your doings, you have accepted the responsibilty as it was your account that was being used. For this you deserved...clap,clap, clap. Well done. Let's move on.
Cheers,
Zack
Old 06-01-2005, 08:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 777 / Power: 21
tittyhawk is a splendid one to beholdtittyhawk is a splendid one to beholdtittyhawk is a splendid one to beholdtittyhawk is a splendid one to beholdtittyhawk is a splendid one to beholdtittyhawk is a splendid one to beholdtittyhawk is a splendid one to behold

Hmm...I see a responsible yet humble person behind tat nick(the real u)....well its courageous for u to come out n apologize openly...Bravo!!
Old 06-01-2005, 08:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

yep.. agree with you hawk.. thumbs up for him! good effort!
Old 07-01-2005, 01:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 20
DeanPaul36 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDeanPaul36 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Ahlo d real Bro xocturnal, u steady lah, not u do but ur name kanna, u also say sori.
U swee swee bo zhou chui lah!
I minus 1 pt from fake xocturnal 4 trouble making lah.
Saya Tapek Kau!
Old 07-01-2005, 09:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 920 / Power: 21
waypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cockboy
Fuck it lah, dun waste our precious bandwidth and time explaining why your lanjiao Y Y....!!!
It only takes an idiot to understand why your reputation stays at -33.

Skippe, Smeely Beancure, NeoNinja, Golden Finger & KimLin

Many thanks for the above goodwill but please post and inform me so that I can do something about it.
Old 07-01-2005, 09:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 20
MoonBlaze is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoonBlaze is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoonBlaze is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by waypastprime
I do not understand. So that makes me normal and not an idiot??
Old 07-01-2005, 10:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 699 / Power: 23
sgmjplayer is a splendid one to beholdsgmjplayer is a splendid one to beholdsgmjplayer is a splendid one to beholdsgmjplayer is a splendid one to beholdsgmjplayer is a splendid one to beholdsgmjplayer is a splendid one to behold
Apologies to SGMJPLAYER

Accepted. And forgotten.

The person who uses yr Nic, is Mr B right?

'As usual, I am not expecting a reply' Juz Ignore me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xocturnal
I shall not dwell on how my account was used from my pc to come here, nor shall I make any excuses for allowing that person to do so, which I have already straightened out with.
Old 07-01-2005, 12:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 22
monster98 is a splendid one to beholdmonster98 is a splendid one to beholdmonster98 is a splendid one to beholdmonster98 is a splendid one to beholdmonster98 is a splendid one to beholdmonster98 is a splendid one to beholdmonster98 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by waypastprime
Shd be -38 cos I did my part liao.....
Old 07-01-2005, 12:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 920 / Power: 21
waypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by monster98
Ooopsss.... it's -50 now... U guys damn bad, u know.

Skippe, Smeely Beancure, NeoNinja, Golden Finger & KimLin

Many thanks for the above goodwill but please post and inform me so that I can do something about it.
Old 07-01-2005, 12:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 21
mamamia is one of the Best!mamamia is one of the Best!mamamia is one of the Best!

You got so pwderful bo??? you can only down 3 only leh.... talk as if you and up and down athe same amount....anyway thanks for the info... I have got it yesterday when MHS called me....Thanks also for the song you created for me....
Quote:
Originally Posted by monster98
Old 07-01-2005, 12:18 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1281 / Power: 21
nirvana has much to be proud ofnirvana has much to be proud ofnirvana has much to be proud ofnirvana has much to be proud ofnirvana has much to be proud ofnirvana has much to be proud ofnirvana has much to be proud ofnirvana has much to be proud ofnirvana has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cockboy
Fuck it lah, dun waste our precious bandwidth and time explaining why your lanjiao Y Y....!!!
when the man r talking, woman and boy pls stay one corner and tiam tiam,
if u too free, dunno wat to post, come count my lan jiao hair, ok?

^_^
Old 07-01-2005, 12:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 22
mahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamamia
I have got it yesterday when MHS called me....Thanks also for the song you created for me....
thanks no use... mus treat me half chicken, guay gian and guay gua wif rice... swee boh???

THIS IS ANFIELD

Fans of Liverpool and Angela Zhang

up list: Bu Jinyun

i may be slow in returning favour..but i not "chao kuan" type..who put this siggie for fun..
Old 07-01-2005, 12:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 21
mamamia is one of the Best!mamamia is one of the Best!mamamia is one of the Best!

Replied you in the other thread liao la... greedy boy....later you tired of "CHICKEN" how??
Quote:
Originally Posted by mahalosux
thanks no use... mus treat me half chicken, guay gian and guay gua wif rice... swee boh???

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1