The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Pictures of our Sexual Escapades (PRIVATE SECTION)

Notices

Pictures of our Sexual Escapades (PRIVATE SECTION) This is a Private Section where we trade pix of our sexcapades with wives, girlfriends & broads.To gain access as a contributor, pls read the contributor requirements. Thousands of new images. Brown sugars, PRC Pussy, Local babes, Malaysian Stars. Everything you need to jerk off nightly if you don't want to pay for sex. Contributors to this section receive DOUBLE reputation points!

Sam's Private Picture Forum Image
View the sexiest broads that money can buy at Sam's Private Picture forum. TWELVE years worth of uncensored images all thumbnailed and catalogued for your downloading convenience. View them ALL with PREMIUM MEMBERSHP!

User Tag List

Old 02-01-2005, 04:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 20
maverick72 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymaverick72 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Romp with my PRC friends

Hope you guys enjoy this doggy view and one I took while she wash herself...heehee
Old 02-01-2005, 06:09 PM
Samster

maverick72 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymaverick72 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Romp with my PRC friends

Anyone enjoy these shots? Is it really that bad? Please comment..
Old 03-01-2005, 02:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 21
KingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by maverick72
Anyone enjoy these shots? Is it really that bad? Please comment..
It's ok ... but more full body shots would generally be better accepted.
Keep it up.
Walk on, walk on with hope in your heart,
You'll never walk alone,
You'll never, ever walk alone.
Old 03-01-2005, 12:03 PM
Samster

hi SB, can i upload movie files of me banging my girl to replace images? will that help be equivalent to uploading of image files? please comment. thanks.
Old 03-01-2005, 12:51 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
hi SB, can i upload movie files of me banging my girl to replace images? will that help be equivalent to uploading of image files? please comment. thanks.
Yup you can upload videos but you have to break them into segments of less than 300kb each.

Cheers.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 03-01-2005, 04:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor
Yup you can upload videos but you have to break them into segments of less than 300kb each.

Cheers.
SB, i have videos but i checked they are about 3.11MB...how I change it to 300kb? please advise because i not expert in video editing. Also, after i upload how many video than i become a (P)? thanks.

cheers
Old 03-01-2005, 04:35 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
SB, i have videos but i checked they are about 3.11MB...how I change it to 300kb? please advise because i not expert in video editing. Also, after i upload how many video than i become a (P)? thanks.

cheers
Copy and paste 300kb segments using video editing software. I'm sure that some of the guys here who post vid clips regularly can show you what to do.

In the meantime you need 6 attachments in order to activate your account. So far, you've only posted 3.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 30-01-2005, 11:55 PM
Samster

Very recent thumb anal with PRC MM...heehee hope u guys like it...SB, I think I qualify to become a (P) right?
Old 31-01-2005, 03:10 PM
Samster

SB,
I have posted total 6 pics but still (eP). Can you look into this matter. Thanks.
Old 01-02-2005, 11:56 AM
Samster

Hi...hope you guys enjoy the pics...I did my best to convince her to let me take pictures...notice that I screwing her raw...up my pts if you like these pics...thanks
Old 01-02-2005, 01:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 23
DumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud of

Quote:
Hope you guys enjoy this doggy view and one I took while she wash herself...heehee
With my renewed power. Figure I am going around giving them away!
Old 01-02-2005, 02:21 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 22
yang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DumbAss
With my renewed power. Figure I am going around giving them away!
Damn...I want to be dumb too... hahaha

My points are for meritorious postings NOT for exchange!
Old 01-02-2005, 02:24 PM
Samster

DumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by yang punk
Damn...I want to be dumb too... hahaha
Ask Boss. I am the only DumbAss around in this forum. He knows why! Trust me, you don't want to be Dumb!
Old 01-02-2005, 03:53 PM
Samster

Thanks for the bros who up my points...Bro Dumbass, didn't know u in this forum too...good to know that...u got posting here? Is it with PRC MM? heehee
Old 01-02-2005, 04:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks for the bros who up my points...Bro Dumbass, didn't know u in this forum too...good to know that...u got posting here? Is it with PRC MM? heehee
Ya most of the time with PRCs. I gave you those points!Hope you would posts more!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1