The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-04-2012, 06:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
newintown deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Locanto Singapore?

Hello

Any advice on services advertise on Locanto Singapore? Are they worth it? Thanks..
Old 10-10-2012, 11:59 PM
Samster

Re: Locanto Singapore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by newintown View Post
Hello

Any advice on services advertise on Locanto Singapore? Are they worth it? Thanks..
Tried a Pinay from Locanto two weeks back, she was a gem!

How come no one talk about Locanto girls here?
Old 11-10-2012, 08:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 204 / Power: 20
icekewl is a Helpful and Caring Samstericekewl is a Helpful and Caring Samstericekewl is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Tried a Pinay from Locanto two weeks back, she was a gem!

How come no one talk about Locanto girls here?
Bro, you should tell us more abiout the pinay you tried la, FR pls
Old 11-10-2012, 09:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 872 / Power: 21
sta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to behold

That site is full on coman.
Old 11-10-2012, 02:36 PM
Samster

I had engaged services three times from Locanto. Once for a friend and twice for myself.

Generally the ladies charging $250 for 60 minutes. The pictures they listed are genuine, at least in my cases. In fact they are prettier in person.

1st time - Vietnamese for a friend. Managed to talk to her while waiting for my friend. Her body is fit, well spoken and her services were top notch, according to my friend.
She is still available in Locanto.

2nd time - Indonesian - Hannah. Another well spoken FL. Well traveled too. I am into Minah, and had engaged many from FL3. This one her body is one of the best, if not the best comparing all. She can squirt too.
She is still available in Locanto.
Old 11-10-2012, 02:38 PM
Samster

3rd time - Pinay - Isabella. Listed as Eurasian, but half-guessed is Pinay when talked to her over the phone. When she turned up, well beyond expectation. Just like those pretty ladies that turn your head on the street.

She really takes care of herself, judging from the way she was applying moisturizer after showering together, carrying mouth-rinse, her own wash + other stuff during that 1 hour session.

She is fair, is a teaser and wild girl. Would had engaged longer session if it wasn't because of my tight schedule. Also regretting did not engaging her for overnight session.
She is not in Locanto and her number is unreachable. I engaged her service two weeks ago.

I created this thread as I am curious why no one discuss about Locanto girls...
Old 11-10-2012, 02:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 726 / Power: 18
DegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to behold

Never tried the gals from there before. I always try FLs from here, more insusrance with FRs from bros.

Once a samster, always a samster. Hahaha
Old 11-10-2012, 07:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18377 / Power: 25
Rasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond repute

There is an App available on the Apple Store for Locanto Singapore. I have it on my iPhone, but have not explored it as much as I would have liked. Looks like I will need to re-focus on this App now:-)

Thanks & Cheers
Old 11-10-2012, 07:20 PM
Samster

On my radar Victoria - Pinay, Sandy - Viet, Maya - Mongolian....
Old 14-10-2012, 09:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
MrDevil69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The gals over at locanto are over-priced as compared to the standard "market rate". Lotsa trans camping there too... be careful
Old 14-10-2012, 03:06 PM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Azmodan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
On my radar Victoria - Pinay, Sandy - Viet, Maya - Mongolian....
dont try the mongolian maya. babay elephant n waste of cash. i had gd experience with the viets n pinoys though. just tt its slightly above market price
Old 14-10-2012, 09:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2609 / Power: 21
OsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond repute

Got to know my current FB (who also happens to be a pinay) from locanto singapore.

Actually i was the one who posted the ad. She replied. We exchaned messages on locanto before going to sms and finally met up wif her. First meeting already went to hotel.

By the way she is not one of those who advertise svc on locanto. She is actually working here in singapore. Where and as wat i shall not reveal to protect her idnetity. We hv been doing it for about a year now. Strictly NSA.

To all bros who up me... THANKS...!!! I will up you as soon as I can... (please tell me your latest posting)
It's NOT the number of posts that counts. It's the QUALITY of the postings.
Old 14-10-2012, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1886 / Power: 17
littlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by OsamaBinLaden View Post

Got to know my current FB (who also happens to be a pinay) from locanto singapore.

Actually i was the one who posted the ad. She replied. We exchaned messages on locanto before going to sms and finally met up wif her. First meeting already went to hotel.

By the way she is not one of those who advertise svc on locanto. She is actually working here in singapore. Where and as wat i shall not reveal to protect her idnetity. We hv been doing it for about a year now. Strictly NSA.
u would have motivated alot of people to go there post ads haha. it's a good catch, congrats.
Old 14-10-2012, 10:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18377 / Power: 25
Rasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlepok View Post
u would have motivated alot of people to go there post ads haha. it's a good catch, congrats.
Yup, this is an interesting way of attracting attention by advertising yourself

My need to try this method to widen our options; you'll never know unless you try!

Thanks & Cheers
Old 15-10-2012, 12:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2609 / Power: 21
OsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond repute

No harm trying... But hit and success rates are very very low lah... It depends very mostly on LUCK...!!!

I have posted so many ads for so long before getting my catch...

To all bros who up me... THANKS...!!! I will up you as soon as I can... (please tell me your latest posting)
It's NOT the number of posts that counts. It's the QUALITY of the postings.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1