The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Pictures of our Sexual Escapades (PRIVATE SECTION)

Notices

Pictures of our Sexual Escapades (PRIVATE SECTION) This is a Private Section where we trade pix of our sexcapades with wives, girlfriends & broads.To gain access as a contributor, pls read the contributor requirements. Thousands of new images. Brown sugars, PRC Pussy, Local babes, Malaysian Stars. Everything you need to jerk off nightly if you don't want to pay for sex. Contributors to this section receive DOUBLE reputation points!

Sam's Private Picture Forum Image
View the sexiest broads that money can buy at Sam's Private Picture forum. TWELVE years worth of uncensored images all thumbnailed and catalogued for your downloading convenience. View them ALL with PREMIUM MEMBERSHP!

User Tag List

Old 25-12-2004, 09:43 PM
heinerde

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
analsex with gf

some pics of me and my gf having analsex
Old 25-12-2004, 09:44 PM
heinerde

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Re: analsex with gf

some more pics
Old 25-12-2004, 10:42 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
garythegreat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by heinerde
some more pics
hmm, guess you're caucasian and you actually have someone there helping you to take the pics for you then ... guess anything's possible.
Old 26-12-2004, 04:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 21
Seether is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSeether is a Helpful and Caring Samster

is it me, or did I see the top portion of some semi-translucent text at the bottom of the 3rd picture in the 2nd post?
Old 26-12-2004, 04:55 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by heinerde
some more pics
Those pix are taken with professional studio equipment and lighting and were obviously watermarked before you cropped the copyright notice. (and did a rather bad job of it I might add)

You are therefore either a professional photographer who churns out xxx pics for a living or you're a FRAUD!

No prizes for guessing which.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 26-12-2004, 09:53 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Hey buddy you've been nailed good and proper. A very astute member of this forum has tracked down where you got those pix from.

Take a look at this pix with the bottom cropped....

Looks very much like your last attachment doesn't it.

Your pix was obviously taken from http://streetmeatasia.com/post5/g/760.choi/101.html
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 26-12-2004, 10:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3586 / Power: 21
iersan has a reputation beyond reputeiersan has a reputation beyond reputeiersan has a reputation beyond reputeiersan has a reputation beyond reputeiersan has a reputation beyond reputeiersan has a reputation beyond reputeiersan has a reputation beyond reputeiersan has a reputation beyond reputeiersan has a reputation beyond reputeiersan has a reputation beyond reputeiersan has a reputation beyond repute

busted!!
Old 26-12-2004, 10:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 770 / Power: 21
Lumix is a splendid one to beholdLumix is a splendid one to beholdLumix is a splendid one to beholdLumix is a splendid one to beholdLumix is a splendid one to beholdLumix is a splendid one to beholdLumix is a splendid one to behold

Knn this kind of standard still dare to use to cheat... go home and learn la u blardy small boy
Old 26-12-2004, 01:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 20
Chucky1 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChucky1 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Why his points not deducted?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1