The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-03-2012, 05:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 241 / Power: 21
TyLa_BaBy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTyLa_BaBy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTyLa_BaBy is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Post The man of my desires - An Imagining

Oh no, I can’t stop thinking about you. What the hell is wrong with me?

I woke up at 8.30am – unusually abnormal for me – because I had spent all night dreaming about fucking you. And as all fantasises go, you knew everything I wanted sexually and you gave it to me good.

You were hot and throbbing and oh-so-delicious. When I slid you into my mouth, you were so fucking delish that I couldn’t stop. It was hot. I love it HOT.

And you groaned in the way I like it best. Deep, animalistic grunts of pleasure.

You cupped my head as I sucked you gently, and you bobbed my head on your penis, making me take you in deeper. And the look on your face… Oh…

You lifted my head to look into my eyes, and you told me, “I want to be inside you. NOW.” And you pulled me up onto my feet, circled your strong muscular arms around my hips and pulled me close.

I straddled you as you sat upright, and I saw the look of anticipation. You licked your gorgeous lips and I lowered myself onto your lap. I let myself hover over your erection; just barely letting you in. You couldn’t take the tease, and that’s exactly what I wanted.

I wanted to drive you mad with lust.

Pressing my forehead against yours, I sucked gently on your wine-laced lips... Mmmm Sauvignon Blanc. You're as delicious as the wine you drink. I traced your lips with my tongue, teasing you every way I could... and you fell for it hook, line and sinker.

You got impatient; grabbing my ass and plunging me onto your throbbing penis – filling me up just the way I liked it. I moaned into your ear in unadulterated pleasure. Oooh, and you filled me up so good.

I rocked myself on your cock as you suckled my breast and flicked your nimble tongue over my nipple.

I swear my eyeballs were rolling backwards from all that sensation. You knew just wanted I wanted, and you gave it to me so good.

And I loved how you cupped my ass in your big rough hands, moving me faster to please yourself. Your cock… oooh… you were so fucking good I didn’t want it to stop. My pussy was dripping from all the pleasure you were giving me.

My nipples were all erect and wanting more of your goodness. And you gave it to me right there as if you read my mind. You sucked my nipples, gently but firmly. I looked at your beautiful face – prominently displaying all the pleasure you're deriving from my body; from the sublimity of our forbidden copulation. You wanted me, but I wanted you even more.

Then you got bigger. So much fucking bigger. I felt myself get all tight and it was almost too much to take. But God, it was good. It was fucking gorgeous. YOU were fucking gorgeous.

And you groaned – deep and oh so arousing – and I wanted more of you. I didn’t know how to stop. You kept pushing my body to new heights of pleasure; I was cumming in waves until my thighs trembled and I could hardly remember why it was wrong for us to be together. Your body felt so right, so good. And we fit together so wonderfully...

I could feel your cockhead getting bigger... the increased sensation was almost unbearable. I knew you were going to cum but selfishly I wanted you to keep going until time stood still and the world had ended. We were meant to be together – just like this – oblivious to the world around us... Then I felt you explode within me, filling me up with your passion. I knew you wanted every inch of me, and it never felt so good to be wanted by a man. I was yours, at least for that moment of intimacy... I was all yours, and you were all mine. Nothing else mattered.

As we laid in bed, snuggling together post-coital, you pressed yourself against me and smelt my neck and hair. And you told me, “Baby, I want it again.” You were rock hard again and raring to have more.

You have no idea how much more I want it again with you. To have you all to myself again so soon was a fantasy beyond my wildest dreams.

And so we did. We made love again.

You slid your delicious penis into me from behind, and I almost shrieked. It was even better than the first round. You felt so much… bigger and harder.

And you… You fucked me so good. You fucked me like the way you loved me; so much intensity yet so much tenderness. I wanted us to be like this... always.

You held me tight and close while you thrust yourself into me; jerking each time because you wanted it so hard and deep. I couldn’t hold it back… I was going to… and I came. I felt my juices flow down my thighs as you cupped your hand over my pussy and rubbed my clit. You really knew how to press my buttons right, making me all dripping and cumming just for you...

As my pleasured pussy gripped your gorgeous penis, you groaned into my ear as you let off your load again. It was fucking hot, delicious wonderful sex. I was laying with you, and nothing else in the world mattered.

And that is why I can’t stop thinking about you, and what we would be like in bed – fucking like animals in heat, again and again. You were so insatiable, and I wouldn’t have it any other way. You would be my sexy beast, all mine for the taking. At least for one day.

Up-List: Komuso
I won't up ppl just because they ask me to up them. You'll have to earn it.
Old 28-03-2012, 07:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
BikerBoyz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: The man of my desires - An Imagining

Great work Sis!
Always refreshing to come across a work fr. the lady's perspective.
Cheers!
Old 28-03-2012, 07:22 AM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 291 / Power: 21
Ravenzou is one of the Best!Ravenzou is one of the Best!Ravenzou is one of the Best!

Nice start Sis tyla, keep it up.
Btw u due soon? Must be in horny mood to post at 5am plus.

Will be awaiting yr new updates! Ups u!
Old 28-03-2012, 05:49 PM
Samster

TyLa_BaBy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTyLa_BaBy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTyLa_BaBy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BikerBoyz View Post
Great work Sis!
Always refreshing to come across a work fr. the lady's perspective.
Cheers!

It's not a work FR. It's an imagining.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenzou View Post
Nice start Sis tyla, keep it up.
Btw u due soon? Must be in horny mood to post at 5am plus.

Will be awaiting yr new updates! Ups u!
Haha. You are quite right there, I won't deny.

Old 28-03-2012, 06:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 923 / Power: 14
SilentMan is a splendid one to beholdSilentMan is a splendid one to beholdSilentMan is a splendid one to beholdSilentMan is a splendid one to beholdSilentMan is a splendid one to beholdSilentMan is a splendid one to beholdSilentMan is a splendid one to beholdSilentMan is a splendid one to behold

Camping for more .
Old 28-03-2012, 06:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 13
Apocalypse is a Helpful and Caring SamsterApocalypse is a Helpful and Caring Samster

pitching tent here, waiting for more imagations.
Old 28-03-2012, 08:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
atlarg is Cool - loads of Potential

great discription... camping for more of the delicious imagination or stories...
Old 28-03-2012, 08:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
pitching tent here, waiting for more imagations.
By "pitching tent", do you mean an actual nylon tent or the one inside your pants?

What's the norm here? Do people put several "stories" into the same thread or 1 story per thread? And since this isn't actually a story, there's no continuation... then how??

Old 28-03-2012, 09:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18377 / Power: 25
Rasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TyLa_BaBy View Post
By "pitching tent", do you mean an actual nylon tent or the one inside your pants?
Wow, kinda like the way you have described every event....in such an eloquent, yet slutty, erotic and lusty manner. Great stuff! Have added an appropriate 7 points for you for encouragement to "delight" us further

Thanks & Cheers
Old 28-03-2012, 09:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasta Marley View Post
Wow, kinda like the way you have described every event....in such an eloquent, yet slutty, erotic and lusty manner. Great stuff! Have added an appropriate 7 points for you for encouragement to "delight" us further
Thank you for the points. I'm glad you enjoyed reading my late night fantasies.

I really should figure out how does one up their "power"... I still don't know how I got to power 8 yet my points are not high at all! This forum system is baffling.

Old 28-03-2012, 09:52 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -69 / Power: 0
hotstuffm8 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

trolololol

Last edited by hotstuffm8; 26-05-2013 at 01:52 PM. Reason: trolololol
Old 28-03-2012, 10:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 14
Komuso is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKomuso is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Oh no, I can’t stop thinking about you. What the hell is wrong with me?

I woke up at 8.30am – unusually abnormal for me – because I had spent all night dreaming about fucking you.

It was fucking hot, delicious wonderful sex. I was laying with you, and nothing else in the world mattered.

And that is why I can’t stop thinking about you, and what we would be like in bed – fucking like animals in heat, again and again. You were so insatiable, and I wouldn’t have it any other way. You would be my sexy beast, all mine for the taking. At least for one day.
Was telling Tyla how I read her piece in the middle of a über-boring meeting this morning... suffice it to say my pants became so incredibly uncomfortable that I had to excuse myself to the bathroom to... readjust myself, so to speak.

One good dream should be followed by another...

Keep it coming... _'Baby
Old 28-03-2012, 10:26 PM
Samster

Apocalypse is a Helpful and Caring SamsterApocalypse is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

What's the norm here? Do people put several "stories" into the same thread or 1 story per thread? And since this isn't actually a story, there's no continuation... then how??
lol. you can imagine many short stories within a thread. that way its easier for you to reply your fanmails too.

my pants will burst if he is up and I'll need to get help to pump some water from the tunnel to put him back to sleep.

1 power per year, so congratulations, you have been here for 8 years after your kids are out.
Old 28-03-2012, 10:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 20
imaginative is one of the Best!imaginative is one of the Best!imaginative is one of the Best!

It's an imagining? - calling my name?
Old 28-03-2012, 10:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by imaginative View Post
It's an imagining? - calling my name?
are you the hubby?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1