The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 18-03-2012, 12:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 0
dave1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Average Massage with happy endings near Brash Basah

Hi everyone, first time starting a thread with sharing a location. So if i m not discreet enough, please dont zap me first bro. Give me a pm and I'll change immediately!

I have see this location in previous thread but i guess that title was too obvious, or rather convenient for the AVs to raid. Henceforth i start another thread.

Was walking around some art school, with road closure, while waiting for my friend, i decided to go up this building. Walked around the levels, finally saw one milf at a counter manning alone, smiling to me, at top level.

Went in register, and lie on the bed. The she took off my boxers without asking me whether okay or not. I was thinking to myself hoseh liao~ It was not very fantastic, but the strength was not piano type either. Back massage was okay. She was standing at my head pressing my back. Can feel her boobs keep hitting my head. Woot~ But when she massage my butt quite shiok! Very strain relief. While doing that, occasionally her hands will brush across my balls. haha damn shiok the feeling.

Cut the story shorter, was ask to turn around, and she continue to massage my front body and legs. Same thing, brush across my balls area more this time. Seeing my lil bro going malikita, she then pop the golden qns.

I took up HJ cause i always cant really last during a hj =(. Can auto roam. HJ was kinda SOP. Haha but her willingness for auto roam and she didnt really rush as some MP rushes, is a plus pt to me =)

Overall Experience:
Massage : 6/10 (Abit better than normal la, but like the way she tempt)
Looks: 7.5/10 from far, 8/10 when dimmed light (for a milf)
HJ: 6/10
RTM: Probably but wanna try another girl as told by her that got another girl there
DMG: 40/hr massage + 50(HJ) / 80(BM)

I'll only pass to bros with higher than 50 pts as this MP is really convenient for me to go with me working around bugis.

Hints for the hardworking lower pointer, read thru my post again. got green signboard. Quite top of the building. (;
Old 18-03-2012, 01:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Pika deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Average Massage with happy endings near Brash Basah

didn't know the place open again liao, the other time went it has 2 at the top level, but i think kenna raid or what.

might go and give it a try later
Old 18-03-2012, 02:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1459 / Power: 21
ahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud of

any big boob gal there?
Old 09-05-2012, 11:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
sgcougar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can share location too, my office at bugis too.. OG
Old 10-05-2012, 09:42 AM