The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 13-03-2012, 10:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 529 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5175 / Power: 15
Footman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond repute
Fast & Furious @ BT

Like to share my experience even though this joint may already been shared elsewhere in this forum. Starting a new thread solely to share my experience-

today, after a hard day at work, decided to drop by this area for some hunting. Anyway, there are a few joints there for "desparados" so bros who chiong here often should know where I'm referring. As I walked round & round the building, passed by this shop near to the toilet with only 1 lady inside. By the way, this shop has been around for quite sometime but I've never tried before as it's raided quite often...

L: 按摩吗?
M:多少?
L: $50

I immediately turned round to the exit & said sorry, not interested. Then she immediately responded

L: $30 就好啦!

suddenly an evil thought struck me....

Been a victim of too many piano massage, which I expect that is what I'm gonna get, I posted her a question :

M: 你一个人是吗? 不然打飞机 $50. 反正老板也不知道。。。

initially she rejected me say boss will know, & I told her ok, never mind next time I prepare money then come back. I turned around to make my way to the exit for the second time, then I heard she said " 好啦!"

Went in, paid up, lied on the bed & she began her work on my 2IC while I start my roaming. In ten minutes, shot all my load...& I thanked her. She responded: 举手之劳,不用谢! so funny...

Name: ?
Looks: 5/10
HJ: fast & furious
damage : $50 + ( saved $30 for next place entrance fee )

will only pm bros with 50pts above who are interested. For junior bro, i will not give you the exact location. Up my pts if u like my findings, I think she also offer other packages
Old 14-03-2012, 12:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 340 / Power: 17
Man of Tiger is one of the Best!Man of Tiger is one of the Best!Man of Tiger is one of the Best!Man of Tiger is one of the Best!
Re: Fast & Furious @ BT

Good find and I like it.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1