The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-02-2012, 10:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
snugglesup is Cool - loads of Potential
A question for you guys!

Hi, just a few questions for the more experienced bros out there.

I've been going to Petain for a few years now. However, recently, the thrill from visiting legal FLs is gone.

I saw this one girl at the FL2 dome recently. Damn chio, somemore have my ex-girlfriend's name with an $80 price tag attached to her.

I thought okay, I'll try her out, but I'm not sure how freelancers work. After browsing through the search function, I didn't really find enough answers to my questions. So I decided to post a few of my own for further confirmation before I make an ass out of myself.

Hotel booking. (Someone posted an answer to this question a while back but some validation would be nice)

I heard hotel 81 need 2 ICs? A bit troublesome. Are there other recommended hotels?

Breaking the ice.

Is this a must? I'm more of the hi bang bye type of guy, I'm not really interested in getting to know them. To me, GFE is a total turn-off. (no offence to anyone).

How to start?

My experience with legal FLs is as follows.

Clothes off
Foreplay
Bang
Bye

I'm wondering whether freelancers work by a slightly different system. If I ask her to get straight to the business at hand, would she mind? (In general)

I'm not intentionally rude to any WL but I prefer to keep it strictly business.

That's about it.

Thanks bros.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1