The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-02-2012, 04:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 13
yellowscoropion deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Jeremy Down Under (fictional story)

Jeremy Lim yawned as the 777 touched down at Brisbane International Airport. Born the son of an immensely rich towkay, he had become a successful young tycoon in his own right, having made millions through astute investments in the stock market. Having worked tirelessly over the past few years to consolidate his growing firm, he had decided to take a vacation in Australia in order to refresh himself. Tagging along with him was a close buddy of his, a guy he had known since his N.S days, namely Peter Chan.

As expected, a limousine was waiting there to pick them and transport them to their luxury suite at the Hilton hotel. It would cost them three thousand dollars a night, being equipped with every state of-the art luxury facility. They arrived at the hotel and decided to have a nap in order to combat the strain of jet-lag. When they felt sufficiently rested the two of them decided to hit the streets in search of a fun night.

Strolling on Melbourne’s streets, they admired the city’s beautiful colonial buildings which impressed them with their elegantly ornate faces and impressively sculpture proportions. Both Jeremy and Peter had decided to make their way to an expensive and exclusive nightclub in order to try and score some action and resolved to call for a cab to take them to their destination. Suddenly they saw a sight which dissuaded them from their original plan.

Standing barely five feet away from them after having exited a Macdonald’s was a fairly young white Aussie couple. The blonde haired man had an unpleasant jowly face and was rather obese with a bulging beer belly. As this was the height of Australia’s summer season, he was dressed rather shabbily in a grubby singlet and tattered shorts which only served to make the sight of his more repulsive. His partner however inspire a completely different reaction. Tall and voluptuous , she had a lovely face with sharply chiseled and exquisite features framed by long dark locks of hair that cascaded around her shoulders. When she turned around to look at him, Jeremy found himself captive by the emerald green eyes fringed with long lush eye-lashes. Massive D-sized breasts spilled out of the extremely small spaghetti strapped top that strained against them while the rather risque hotpants she wore, were stretched tightly against her massive but firm and beautifully proportioned ass. Her pleasantly ruddy skin only served to further her overall appeal.

(she is supposed to look something like this gal: http://www.hhaaiirryy.com/Angie280308/index.html )

Peter: wah, that angmoh char bor is so chio! Too bad that ugly boyfriend of hers is around. If not, we can make our move liao..

Jeremy: Don’t give a shit about her bf. Watch what I do.

And with those bold words, he walked rapidly towards the couple, shouting ''Hey! Could I talk with you guys for a moment?’’, while his friend watched on in mute bewilderment.
Old 02-02-2012, 05:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 13
scamper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Jeremy Down Under (fictional story)

Good start. Please carry on.
Old 02-02-2012, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
callmebad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wah ! so brave ! just walk up to a guy out of the blue just to try to seduce his girl
Old 03-02-2012, 12:11 AM
Samster

There was a momentary look of surprise of the faces of the young Aussie couple but one look at the expensive Armani jacket that Jeremy was wearing as well as the expensive, gem-encrusted Rolex dangling off his wrist, convinced them that it would be in their interest to be courteous to him. ‘’Sure what can I do for you, mate?’’ said the man with a friendly smile on his face.

Even as he said those words, Jeremy was intensely aware of the Aussie girl’s eyes roaming greedily over him, sexual lust setting her eyes alight with an emerald flame.. Jeremy knew immediately that she was attracted to him. In Singapore, there were so many girls who had swooned over his good looks. With his delicate features and gracefully muscled body, he had been compared to leading Japanese actors more than once. This gorgeous Aussie girl wanted him bad and he knew it.

'‘My friend and I are Singaporean tourists and we’d love it if a couple of Aussies were nice enough to give us a little rundown of the city’s worthwhile sights. If it won’t take too much of your time, we’d love it if you and your lovely girlfriend joined us for dinner at this charming little Chinese restaurant. It’s my treat and you can order and drink whatever you like’’.

'‘Okay, sure thing !’’ said the Aussie guy before the words were even completely out Jeremy’s mouth. '‘I’m Matt and this is my wife, Kate. We’d love to join you fine Singaporean gentlemen for a night out’’.

'‘I’m so grateful that you were kind enough to accept our invitation’’, Jeremy replied with a genuinely pleased smile, while discreetly throwing a hungry glance at Kate’s beautiful, heaving tits. ''I assure you that you won’t regret the decision that you have made tonight’’.
Old 03-02-2012, 12:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by callmebad View Post
wah ! so brave ! just walk up to a guy out of the blue just to try to seduce his girl
There's no telling what a man won't do to get some prime grade pussy.
Old 03-02-2012, 12:15 AM
Samster

Just a side note: The reason why I've called this a ''fictional'' story is because it's only loosely based on a fun sexual romp that a friend of mine allegedly enjoyed with a young Aussie couple while vacationing in Australia. Whether it really happened at all,I can't verify with any certainty. You're just gonna have to take his word for it.
Old 03-02-2012, 06:21 AM
Samster

tokoloshe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

No worries, bro. Keep it flowing.
Old 03-02-2012, 08:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 13
typhonic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Enjoyable read. Please carry on.
Old 03-02-2012, 01:58 PM
Samster

He then turned to Peter and told him to call for a cab over his mobile phone. Within minutes, a luxurious white Merc taxi pulled up to collect the little group and transport them. As tempted as Jeremy was to sit next to Kate and have a feel of her gorgeous tits, he exercised enough self-restraint to courteously let Matt sit next to his wife instead. After an hour or so, they reached their destination, an immensely expensive and exclusive Chinese restaurant that catered to the city’s Asian elite.

In normal circumstances, only rich and influential Chinese businessmen dined here along with the odd Aussie client who sometimes accompanied them in order to seal commercial deals. With the exception of the waiters, almost everyone in the restaurant was clad in expensive formal or designer wear which meant that the rather shabby appearance of Matt elicited disapproving glances and sneers instantly as he waddled past the astonished waiters.

With Kate however, it was a completely different story. Jeremy almost felt like chucking when he saw some elderly Chinese tycoons leering at the beautiful young Aussie angmoh girl and discussing in muttered but playful undertones their conviction that someone should have grabbed the stupid, fat gweipoh man and bound him from limb to limb so that one of them could show his gorgeous girlfriend what a REAL man was capable of.

A waiter immediately ushered them to a grand table while sneaking discreet glances at Kate’s massive boobs. As they took their seats at the table, Jeremy found himself seated directly opposite Kate. While passing her the menu, he contrived to actually let his right hand '‘accidentally'’ brush against her left tit.

In one fluid moment which lasted no more than a second, the tips of his fingers tugged down the already extremely low top and gently cupped her right nipple, releasing their hold only after giving it a gentle tug. It was a daring move and under normal circumstances, an extremely stupid one, but he was determined to demonstrate to Kate that he very much into her and was determined to bonk her crazy on this very night itself if she was agreeable.

Instead of screaming in outrage at him as one would have expected, she merely gave him a dazzling smile as her face flushed with pleasure , indicating that she was aware of exactly what he was up to and was more than receptive to his embraces. However, what really surprised him was Matt’s reaction. Instead of getting flustered and perturbed at how Jeremy had briefly caressed his wife’s boobs, the fat Aussie man retained a fixed expression on his face while staring at the menu as if he had been completely oblivious of what had just taken place. Nevertheless, the red flush of embarrassment suffusing his chubby cheeks made it clear that he was simply feigning ignorance. However, his face soon assumed a more cheerful expression as he beheld the savory delicacies that would be available for his culinary satisfaction.

'‘Oi Jeremy mate, I and the missus will have the five hundred dollar bowl of shark fin soup if that’s alright with you. Oh, and throw in the suckling pig as well, will you? That’s a good bloke’’.

'‘Of course my friend’’ Jeremy replied with an indulgent smile. '‘I promise to give the two of you the time of your life tonight..’’

Last edited by yellowscoropion; 03-02-2012 at 02:26 PM.
Old 03-02-2012, 02:09 PM
Samster

Thanks for reading so far, everyone! Your support is much appreciated.
Old 03-02-2012, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
callmebad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

fed them a lot and 'slaughter' them later
Old 03-02-2012, 04:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by callmebad View Post
fed them a lot and 'slaughter' them later
Slaughter? lol,this is not a horror story and my friend is NOT a serial killer.
Old 03-02-2012, 04:42 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -14 / Power: 0
jolenekoh is stuck in moderation for some time to come

great story u got, loves to see how asians dominate the whites, like their own personal caucasian slaves!
Old 04-02-2012, 09:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 276 / Power: 14
Bluerabbit is one of the Best!Bluerabbit is one of the Best!Bluerabbit is one of the Best!

Lending my support to this thread.
Old 04-02-2012, 07:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2094 / Power: 19
GeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond repute

TS this is a great writeup, yeah and you're right - who cares whether the actual does takes place or not, gotta believe it to enjoy the story isn't it

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1