The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-01-2012, 12:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
RealEstateGuy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Raw Anger

OT braddahs. Check these:

These are not my videos but are linked from YouTube.
Old 16-01-2012, 01:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1270 / Power: 22
goodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud of
Re: Raw Anger

Is there a video on how a man slashed the face of another with a pair of boxcutters then castrate the SOB?

Or will you be one of the actor (either side) so than after that you can claim it to be YOUR video?

That video will be more interesting and reflect the intent of this thread better. As least that will be related to adult sex (man's sleeping with someone's wife) rather than quarrels on parking issues.
Old 16-01-2012, 06:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 779 / Power: 16
HCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodpartner View Post
Is there a video on how a man slashed the face of another with a pair of boxcutters then castrate the SOB?

Or will you be one of the actor (either side) so than after that you can claim it to be YOUR video? That video will be more interesting and reflect the intent of this thread better. As least that will be related to adult sex (man's sleeping with someone's wife) rather than quarrels on parking issues.
unfortunately bro i firmly believe he doesnt qualify to be the actor of either side as the guy needs to have balls to slash the SOB face with boxcutters and the SOB needs to have a dick to be chopped but poor REG has neither of them.
Old 16-01-2012, 07:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 18
look4sex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylook4sex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealEstateGuy View Post
Actually the guy recording this video start with the "fuck" word first, that's why the rich guy got pissed off if you guys listen carefully. The rich guy is just too hot tempered, people watching this video will think that he is in the wrong.
Old 16-01-2012, 07:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1361 / Power: 15
Ichigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud of

Quote:
Bros/Sis, How often we kenna such CB Kias who cut into our lot ?

Common sense la. If this video poster didn't point his center finger at the Angry driver, he won't went ballastic. I think the green car driver (CB Chow Ah Gua) who filmed and posted this video is in the wrong, he definately have edited his video to make himself looked like a victim instead This type of CB Bo-lum-pa who like to hijack parking lots really .......very typical..CB kia...hide inside car and filmed..

Just like this afternoon, 2 CB kias tried to jump cut queue for bak kwa...BUT they also suay cos they kenna from legion of Angry Aunties. I gentleman, didn't film them and upload

Last edited by Ichigo_Kurosaki; 16-01-2012 at 08:15 PM.
Old 16-01-2012, 08:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
callmebad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Already we have this problem of widening gap between the rich and poor
Already we have this unhappiness on overly high ministers' pay
Such thing is not going to help the situation
But be careful not to generalize things
I'm sure not every rich people behave in the same way
Old 16-01-2012, 09:27 PM
Samster

Ichigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by callmebad View Post
Already we have this problem of widening gap between the rich and poor
Already we have this unhappiness on overly high ministers' pay
Such thing is not going to help the situation
But be careful not to generalize things
I'm sure not every rich people behave in the same way
I agreed. This incident has got nothing to do with being rich or poor and certaintly not a case of rich bullying poor. It is a classic case of car lot hijacking annoyance inflamed by the video poster filming, finger pointing and a highly possible "Fuck" word uttered. I still standby my take on: The green car driver at fault
Old 16-01-2012, 09:36 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -201 / Power: 0
radii radii radii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichigo_Kurosaki View Post
I agreed. This incident has got nothing to do with being rich or poor and certaintly not a case of rich bullying poor. It is a classic case of car lot hijacking annoyance inflamed by the video poster filming, finger pointing and a highly possible "Fuck" word uttered. I still standby my take on: The green car driver at fault
The guy taking the video is clearly a wimp can almost hear him wanna cry like that, now of days rich or poor ppl drive car all any old how, no give way no care abt other ppl, no courtesy at all that why got many accident..... if you ask me the guy take video is no saint at all, must have cut the old man parking quene, that want to act holy and all
Old 16-01-2012, 09:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by radii View Post
The guy taking the video is clearly a wimp can almost hear him wanna cry like that, now of days rich or poor ppl drive car all any old how, no give way no care abt other ppl, no courtesy at all that why got many accident..... if you ask me the guy take video is no saint at all, must have cut the old man parking quene, that want to act holy and all
I concur. That video shooter is a total wimp. I cannot comprehend why people need to film and hide inside their cars instead of getting out of their cars to defuse hostile situations......After many such pokemon episodes from the media and real life encounters, I came to only 1 conclusion: These wimps only wants to film to mock others for self-amusement by uploading their videos online 9 out of 10 cases, the video posters are at fault
Old 16-01-2012, 09:54 PM
Samster (M)

radii radii radii

Quote:
I concur. That video shooter is a total wimp. I cannot comprehend why people need to film and hide inside their cars instead of getting out of their cars to defuse hostile situation......After many such pokemon episodes from the media and real life encounters, I came to only 1 conclusion: These wimps only wants to film to mock others for self-amusement by uploading their videos online 9 out of 10 cases, the video posters are at fault
Haha true true , actually i find that the ppl who usually any old how drive and like to "makan" other ppl is the ppl with the modify jap cars, and mid range continental cars..................
Old 16-01-2012, 09:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by radii View Post
Haha true true , actually i find that the ppl who usually any old how drive and like to "makan" other ppl is the ppl with the modify jap cars, and mid range continental cars..................
Those with only 3-4 years left for scrap or those CB kia (early 20s)
Old 16-01-2012, 10:10 PM
Samster (M)

radii radii radii

Quote:
Those with only 3-4 years left for scrap or those CB kia (early 20s)
Haha agree very the much, thats why now i see accident i sometime "uam chouw" - "laugh quiet" hahaha
Old 16-01-2012, 10:11 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -14 / Power: 0
jolenekoh is stuck in moderation for some time to come

wow! awesome!
Old 16-01-2012, 10:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1270 / Power: 22
goodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud of

Quote:
OT braddahs. Check these:

These are not my videos but are linked from YouTube.
Bradday, see or not?

You OT thread getting popular now and I realize it happens after I support your thread with the first reply post; regardless of how "opposite" I may sound. Not the first time/thread either. Bradday, still don't thank me for helping u to gain attention?!
Old 16-01-2012, 10:19 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -14 / Power: 0
jolenekoh is stuck in moderation for some time to come

the guy who posted the video is definitely a fuckin loser. this is just a common disagreement. not a matter of rich or poor. the Jag driver shld fuck the loser who posted the video up in the ass. But he himself seem to overreact, IMO he needs to take anger management class. as with the second video, it's just old woman rambling. nth interesting.

Lastly, this isnt even a sex discussion. why is it posted here? perhaps REG just got dumped by his maid.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1