The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-01-2012, 12:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Updownscroll deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Female Anatomy

Got a few questions to ask.

Sorry if my English is not so proficient and description can be bad.

I met this PRC girl quite some time ago. I would say she is a milf. A pretty short girl with black long silky hair. Had a sex session with her. She was working in Singapore and met on one of the social networks. She is not an FL. Maybe I should start a new thread on a story about us. Hmm...

This girl and the girls that I had bonked are quite different. When I had sex with her in the missionary position, I cannot insert my dick fully in. Her pussy seems to be further down, it's like her pussy trying to bend my dick and my dick keeps rubbing her clitoris. The strain made me cum very fast and before I can change position. It like a damn tight pussy but my dick not in it.

Anyway, the main thing that I want to know is, is it normal or common for pussy to be higher (nearer to belly button) or lower (nearer to buttock) for different girls?

Also what is the best position for both to enjoy? I believe she did not enjoy much as I came too fast. I was thinking doggie will be the best. Any suggestions?
Old 12-01-2012, 01:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9280 / Power: 18
songest has a reputation beyond reputesongest has a reputation beyond reputesongest has a reputation beyond reputesongest has a reputation beyond reputesongest has a reputation beyond reputesongest has a reputation beyond reputesongest has a reputation beyond reputesongest has a reputation beyond reputesongest has a reputation beyond reputesongest has a reputation beyond reputesongest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Female Anatomy

Just like your nick updownscroll, there is updownpussy too ;-). Dicks besides being straight, do come with various curvatures too.
Key is communicating while in the act experimenting for the best position since it is the mating of 2 physical parts.
Old 12-01-2012, 03:16 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Updownscroll View Post
I cannot insert my dick fully in. Her pussy seems to be further down, it's like her pussy trying to bend my dick and my dick keeps rubbing her clitoris.
TS,any pixs to show her pussy seems to be furhter down

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 12-01-2012, 03:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 13
Apocalypse is a Helpful and Caring SamsterApocalypse is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Like that no choice liao.

must go for Anal, in missionary.

Quote:
Got a few questions to ask.

Sorry if my English is not so proficient and description can be bad.

I met this PRC girl quite some time ago. I would say she is a milf. A pretty short girl with black long silky hair. Had a sex session with her. She was working in Singapore and met on one of the social networks. She is not an FL. Maybe I should start a new thread on a story about us. Hmm...

This girl and the girls that I had bonked are quite different. When I had sex with her in the missionary position, I cannot insert my dick fully in. Her pussy seems to be further down, it's like her pussy trying to bend my dick and my dick keeps rubbing her clitoris. The strain made me cum very fast and before I can change position. It like a damn tight pussy but my dick not in it.

Anyway, the main thing that I want to know is, is it normal or common for pussy to be higher (nearer to belly button) or lower (nearer to buttock) for different girls?

Also what is the best position for both to enjoy? I believe she did not enjoy much as I came too fast. I was thinking doggie will be the best. Any suggestions?
Old 12-01-2012, 03:33 PM
Samster

Hi bro songest, was already thinking next time if meet with such situation will go for doggie or with her legs on my shoulders liao. That session was like impromptu and me not ready.

Hi bro ah rat, how to take photo? Was already in the midst of doing it. Take photo will disrupt the mood.

Hi bro Apocalypse, my dick not that long lar. I already mentioned her pussy further down already.. Might mix up pussy and asshole. Hahaha...
Old 12-01-2012, 03:42 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi bro ah rat, how to take photo? Was already in the midst of doing it. Take photo will disrupt the mood.
Take pixs of her pussy before u have sex with her lah,to see whether u poke the wrong hole

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 12-01-2012, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 13
HunterJ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I believe you can adjust to "meet a perfect level" for penetration. Try out more positions, and it doesn't mean you need to start with missionary.
Old 12-01-2012, 05:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 583 / Power: 20
maxpee88 is a name known to allmaxpee88 is a name known to allmaxpee88 is a name known to allmaxpee88 is a name known to allmaxpee88 is a name known to allmaxpee88 is a name known to all

Bro

The rest of the bros are right. Female anatomy comes in different forms like guys dicks. There are pussies that are located further down or lower, and some are high up.

You should have some foreplay with her. That way, she feels sexually heightened and her pussy juice will lubricate her love canal and you can insert your dick fully in.

If you are rushing and wants to insert, she is probably still 'dry' and you end up hurting her instead.

Trust me bro, I have enough experience and let me tell you that foreplay is DAMN important and an absolute must if you BOTH wanna enjoy sex.
(action starts at #12 & Ingrid -Pg 6)
2. Sexcation w/ exGF
http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread....666&highlight=
3. Tokyo Biz trip w/ Ingrid (pics)
http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread....698&highlight=
Old 12-01-2012, 05:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
simp2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wink Re: Female Anatomy

Look at her face feature, long face woman (horse face), pussy very near ass hole.This type of woman likes doggie. Woman with protruding or high fore head, pussy very high, like a bun.
Old 12-01-2012, 07:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
bearking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=simp2;6772465]Look at her face feature, long face woman (horse face), pussy very near ass hole.This type of woman likes doggie. Woman with protruding or high fore head, pussy very high, like a bun.[/QUOT

seriously?? How many women did u bonked??
Old 12-01-2012, 08:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
simp2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Not to many, including my 2 wives and FL and ONS,should be more than 200. Chinese saying, in hokkien, head protude pussy hump (tao kok chee pok) horse face pull back (beh bin tua ow)
Old 12-01-2012, 08:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 13
n30n deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by simp2 View Post
Look at her face feature, long face woman (horse face), pussy very near ass hole.This type of woman likes doggie. Woman with protruding or high fore head, pussy very high, like a bun.
On what basis?
Never heard of this
Old 13-01-2012, 12:39 PM
Samster

Wow... Didn't know can tell from the face. Any can verify that???
Old 13-01-2012, 12:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1900 / Power: 23
jasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by simp2 View Post

Errrr very sorry and no offense. Very brave of you to experiment with all women. Women with these features, I will not touch in the first place. Thanks for the information, however I don't think people will challenge this or go try to find out.

Love me or hate me, both are in my favor…

If you love me, I'll always be in your heart… If you hate me, I'll always be in your mind...

TAKEN & NOT AVAILABLE
Old 13-01-2012, 01:10 PM
Samster

One man's meat is another man's poison...

It's good to try all type of meat and in case of poison, just prepare antidote, which is more meat!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1