The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 26-11-2004, 02:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 21
TD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Hadyai visit nx week

Just wondering, is anyone going to be in Hadyai next week? Since it will be my 1st visit there after 15 yrs, was hoping to join someone who's more familiar with Hadyai. Will be there between 2-5 Dec. Or any recommendations to a tour guide will be much appreciated, will be travelling alone.
Old 26-11-2004, 02:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
werrew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Hadyai visit nx week

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD0620G
Just wondering, is anyone going to be in Hadyai next week? Since it will be my 1st visit there after 15 yrs, was hoping to join someone who's more familiar with Hadyai. Will be there between 2-5 Dec. Or any recommendations to a tour guide will be much appreciated, will be travelling alone.
well i don't know who is going to hatyai
but maybe you can msg thaivisitor for advise
He can be a great help to you
thanks
Old 26-11-2004, 10:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 21
stiffneck deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystiffneck deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Yes pls contect our thai rep in hatyai = thaivisitor!
If not u will get cut like carrot untill botak botak!
Hope u will ENJOY yr trip to hatyai!!!
Old 29-11-2004, 01:20 AM
Samster

TD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiffneck
Yes pls contect our thai rep in hatyai = thaivisitor!
If not u will get cut like carrot untill botak botak!
Hope u will ENJOY yr trip to hatyai!!!
heheh thanks for the suggestions, quite scared kena cut like carrot so hopefully can manage to contact thaivisitor.
Old 29-11-2004, 01:54 AM

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 0
reacher is a Helpful and Caring Samsterreacher is a Helpful and Caring Samster

1 warning is that be aware of tout at thailand custom. One tout call ah kee will act friendly and cut you like carrot. Everything you do with him expensive, from food to hotel to girls.

I got one taxi driver contact if you want. Bring you to joints without complain and speak hokkien.
Old 29-11-2004, 02:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by reacher
1 warning is that be aware of tout at thailand custom. One tout call ah kee will act friendly and cut you like carrot. Everything you do with him expensive, from food to hotel to girls.

I got one taxi driver contact if you want. Bring you to joints without complain and speak hokkien.
ok, thanks for the warning, will avoid ah kee like the plague. Can u pm me your taxi driver? Would like to also try some nice thai food.
Old 29-11-2004, 09:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3790 / Power: 24
bestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by reacher

Ah Kee...is he the fair looking teochew speaking pimp who would leech you all the way with his tuk tuk driver from the custom to hdy centre? We were then travelling in a tour bus and they followed the bus all the way through and through...wah liao. If he is the same Ah Kee, I am impressed how tenacious he is still is after many years...

Your driver contact..is he a taxi or tuk tuk driver? As far as I know, tuk tuk drivers are aplenty in hdy city but not taxi drivers leh.....
Old 29-11-2004, 09:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3790 / Power: 24
bestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bestbest
Ah Kee...is he the fair looking teochew speaking pimp who would leech you all the way with his tuk tuk driver from the custom to hdy centre? We were then travelling in a tour bus and they followed the bus all the way through and through...wah liao. If he is the same Ah Kee, I am impressed how tenacious he is still is after many years...

Your driver contact..is he a taxi or tuk tuk driver? As far as I know, tuk tuk drivers are aplenty in hdy city but not taxi drivers leh.....
Would still advise you to look for Bro Thaivisitor. Just PM him..I am sure he will play a very good host....NNjoy...
Old 01-12-2004, 11:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 23
easyeasy is one of the Best!easyeasy is one of the Best!easyeasy is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaivisitor
so bros, if you do go there to eat, do say it was recommended by thaivisitor so that one day I'll go there and say "I'm thaivisitor" kekekekeke
he must be puzzle, all visitor to thailand is a thaivisitor. prehaps we should tell him " I am THE thaivisitor" using the index and middle finger of both hands quoting and raising our eye brows hinting him at the same time.
Old 01-12-2004, 09:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1129 / Power: 22
lurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaivisitor
I think the lady boss can speak madarin lah... so you all can explain clearly lor...
As long as index finger also up neber mind, don't only middle finger hor
Dear Bro Thaivisitor,

Hakoshu and I are planning to visit HDY on 8-13 Dec, and would really appreciate if you can give us pointers or a good guide as to where to cheong, bonk , shop and eat la.. we would also very much like to cheong with you if you are available lorr... yours humbly, newbie lurp...
Old 01-12-2004, 10:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 603 / Power: 22
GoGoGo is a name known to allGoGoGo is a name known to allGoGoGo is a name known to allGoGoGo is a name known to allGoGoGo is a name known to allGoGoGo is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurpsexx
Dear Bro Thaivisitor,

Hakoshu and I are planning to visit HDY on 8-13 Dec, and would really appreciate if you can give us pointers or a good guide as to where to cheong, bonk , shop and eat la.. we would also very much like to cheong with you if you are available lorr... yours humbly, newbie lurp...
Yah rite! only you and hakoshu lo... nvmz...
Old 02-12-2004, 11:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1129 / Power: 22
lurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoGoGo
Yah rite! only you and hakoshu lo... nvmz...
Aiyah! Me and Hakoshu go earlier mah.. you all dun wanna go with us.. we newbie in HDY so need a good fren in HDY to lend us a helping hand to guide us to cheong around lo... we where got the rest so lucky got you to lead the way?? haiz..
Old 04-12-2004, 02:00 PM
Samster

Thanks for showing me around thaivisitor! Had a good time there. Here's my short fr :-

29/30 Nov

9 -10am - after a long journey from KL to Hadyai, I arrived Hadyai approx 9am in the morning by Bus. It was a 10 hr trip from KL & I wasn't used sleeping in the bus so I was feeling a bit restless, yet excited coz I've finally reached this place where so many of you were talking about. The bus stopped opposite Central shopping complex & tried my luck calling thaivisitor, just in case he was around. So happened, he picked up the phone and said he is just around the corner, asked my to wait for a few minutes. Met him and he helped bring me to Merlin hotel where I paid 400thb for a room (if I got a voucher it would be 520thb).

12pm After checking in, we went to a very delicious chicken rice restaurant (those who haven't tried must go), I think it is better than some Malaysian chicken rice restaurants also. After lunch, thaivisitor showed me to a row of 'kareoke' outlets which was located in See Kim Yong area. As he explained,the girls here are pretty much the same as what you get in massage parlours except that you get better value, at 1500thb a day I can't agree more! My imagination of a kareoke is a place to sing like KL but in Hadyai it is just name for the outlet. There is no singing whatsoever inside. Instead there is a row of stools and a sitting area where a few girls would sit on the opposite for you to choose. I went to 6-8 kareokes before making up my mind. Since it was value for money, I thought why not, try getting two . I choose a young looking one around 18-20 yrs old and another 25-27 yr old girl who agreed to come together. Paid 3000thb for 2 and set an appointment for them to come at 3pm.

1-2pm - thaivistor brought me to a authentic massage parlour but unfortunately there was no electricity, so we went to another one nearby. You still get to choose the girl but it's strictly massage. Too bad coz the girl was quite good looking as well, sweet and innocent look. The massage took 2 hrs and it was very good way to wind down after a long journey. Paid 200thb and 100thb tips.

2+ - 3pm - After the massage, I asked thaivisitor what time the girls said they'd come, he said around 3pm so I just walked around the shops and went back to the hotel just before 3. In the anticipation of great sex with 2 girls, my heart was beating faster than normal all the way! It felt like it was going to jump out from my lungs. Every minute's wait seems like hours and I was glancing at my watch every few minutes like it was extremely important appointment with the prime minister.

-to be continued-

Last edited by TD0620G; 04-12-2004 at 02:05 PM.
Old 04-12-2004, 05:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 162 / Power: 23
cumming is a Helpful and Caring Samstercumming is a Helpful and Caring Samster

most of the traditional massage at hatyai is good compare to bangkok.. at lee garden hotel, there's more pretty lady where you can choose from..

The DSC Clinic
Blk 31, #02-16 Kelantan Lane
Saturdays from 1 to 4 pm and Wednesdays from 6.30 to 8pm.
Contact number 62540212

EbooksChest

WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND
Old 04-12-2004, 06:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 939 / Power: 21
gigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to behold

400 baht at Merlin Hotel is a very good price indeed.

In June (Vesak Day), I walk-in to The Regency Hotel for 870 Baht later found out that the travel agency at the corner, outside this Hotel selling this Hotel Voucher at only 700 baht. The Lee Garden Plaza Hotel, internet booking will cost 1200+ baht which I call but did not make reservation. Was surprised that on Vesak day that evening, Pink Lady was closed as most of the gals went for prayer. Anyway, I managed to go around by myself, there are too many activities to keep you busy there liao.......................
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1