The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-10-2011, 10:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 15
Big2 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBig2 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBig2 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Watch out! Cam Scam in Tagged!

Dear Samster Bros...

Just a warning to all of you. I got hit and hope fellow bros can learn from my mistake and be more careful.

Few weeks back, got to know a girl from Tagged. She claimed to be local Singaporean mixed residing in Hong Kong. After exchanging a few messages, she asked to chat on msn. After which, we didn't really chat although she was always online in msn.

Few days back, we started chatting in msn again. It went on to camming with each other. Initially was pure chatting thus both were camming face to face. She started her seduction and we ended up having cam sex.

Halfway through, she told me she added me in facebook through my email. I replied, "ok, will add you later", with no intention to doing it anyway as purely out for a bit of cheap thrill fun.

After camming for a while, she disappeared, only to return 30 minutes later, offering to send me a text file. Received it and realised it was a list of friends' facebook homepage links! Fucking facebook kept altering the privacy settings and created a loophole in my original settings which was air-tight. The left pane actually showed links to some of my friends. Best part, I couldn't find her profile in facebook because she cancelled the invite after getting the info she needed. No traces that she added me before as facebook didn't keep those request information. And I was lucky I didn't add her as it would reveal all my 500 over friends to her!!

She sent me another link to a youtube page, and it appeared to be a video of my antics in the cam earlier.

She gave me 2 choices. Wire over money to her by the next morning through Western Union to Philipines or face the wrath of the video being uploaded and sent to my friends, claiming she needed the money to save her brother who needed an operation which was obviously a lie.

To save myself from the humilation, I had no other choice and at her mercy, wired money to her.

So bros, be careful in Tagged. Many scammers out there... Managed to evade many over the years but fell for one finally, as she looked too innocent and "local". Anyway, she had deleted her account but expect her to be back. FUCKING SHIT I'VE NO HIGH REGARDS FOR PINOYS NOW. All the sex scammers these days appeared to be from there and they are certainly more threatening than the Nigerian scams.

This is just to serve as a sharing and warning for bros here, so that you wouldnt fall for the trap.

If you need to do it,

1) No face to be shown!
2) use another email account
3) Take some screenshots of your own so if things turned ugly, you have some evidence.
4) When things look too good to be true, it probably is....

Cheers!
Old 16-10-2011, 10:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
lambda123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Watch out! Cam Scam in Tagged!

nigerian scammer is much more dangerous bro. this pinoy is good to, she got skills. She must be laughing when you naked in front of camera.
Old 16-10-2011, 10:09 AM
Samster

Big2 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBig2 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBig2 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lambda123 View Post
nigerian scammer is much more dangerous bro. this pinoy is good to, she got skills. She must be laughing when you naked in front of camera.
Yes bro.. I was laughing too when she was naked in front of the camera...

Well bro, losing to a nigerian scam will rendered one stupid. Losing to a Pinoy scam will render one stupid, and with no diginity left..
Old 16-10-2011, 10:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 880 / Power: 18
weiwei09 is a splendid one to beholdweiwei09 is a splendid one to beholdweiwei09 is a splendid one to beholdweiwei09 is a splendid one to beholdweiwei09 is a splendid one to beholdweiwei09 is a splendid one to beholdweiwei09 is a splendid one to behold

is her name mona yap?? i received a request by her a few weeks back, she claims that she is a fl just 100$ for 3 hrs. when i pm her, she says i need to wire the $100 to her through western union first. i refused. so bros be careful of this scammer on facebook
Old 16-10-2011, 10:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by weiwei09 View Post
is her name mona yap?? i received a request by her a few weeks back, she claims that she is a fl just 100$ for 3 hrs. when i pm her, she says i need to wire the $100 to her through western union first. i refused. so bros be careful of this scammer on facebook
no.. not her. But she's another scam, quite obviously. Ran into her before too, but manage to see through her plot.. luckily.. These Pinoys are using Western Union openly for their scams. Wonder if it is because they had little control of accounts there. I had to fill in many forms and supported by photo ID when I went to wire the money at Singpost.
Old 16-10-2011, 12:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
MonteCristo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big2 View Post

Much as I believe in the potential of humans to do good, I do subscribe to this point. 小心驶得万年船。
Old 16-10-2011, 01:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 14
0541774 has much to be proud of0541774 has much to be proud of0541774 has much to be proud of0541774 has much to be proud of0541774 has much to be proud of0541774 has much to be proud of0541774 has much to be proud of0541774 has much to be proud of

Bro Big2, how much u wire her?
Old 16-10-2011, 01:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

cant blame anyone, can only blame urself for not wearing a helmet

next time do remember to wear a helmet for safe sex

Last edited by alan0338; 16-10-2011 at 01:48 PM.
Old 16-10-2011, 01:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
robinllp is Cool - loads of Potential
Do u think she will blackmail u again in future after u wire her the again.?
Old 16-10-2011, 01:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
RealEstateGuy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Braddah tell her you want to meet her and then bring the police along.

Also, may not be Pinoy. Could be Nigerians or Indonesians.
Old 16-10-2011, 02:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 13
CurryMonster deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCurryMonster deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big2 View Post

1) No face to be shown!
2) use another email account
3) Take some screenshots of your own so if things turned ugly, you have some evidence.

Cheers!

thank for the alert!!
cyber world really everything also can happen
Old 18-10-2011, 09:37 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
bongers69 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

wah dats a big time scam bro..wondr how many bros who stood naked infront of the cam had their pockets swept..

tnks for the info bro
Old 18-10-2011, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
callmebad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Haven't been to the Tagged site for very long. My account there was hacked. Feel that the quality of the people there are questionable, so nowadays I don't visit that place at all.
Old 18-10-2011, 10:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 499 / Power: 16
ThaiBeautiful is a glorious beacon of lightThaiBeautiful is a glorious beacon of lightThaiBeautiful is a glorious beacon of lightThaiBeautiful is a glorious beacon of lightThaiBeautiful is a glorious beacon of light

First time heard of this!!
Thanks for warnign all other bros1

i don't even have time for tagged...

Horny? Want Sex? just go for paid commercial sex. it's "cheaper", and no strings attached, no frills
Old 18-10-2011, 10:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1270 / Power: 22
goodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0541774 View Post
Bro Big2, how much u wire her?
Quote:
Originally Posted by robinllp View Post
Do u think she will blackmail u again in future after u wire her the again.?
Yes, this is not the end bro... She can easily blackmail you for more cash again and again which is mentioned, AND what's worst is that she may even sell the video clips and facebook links to other pinoy as PLR; speading it to other partners in crime.

Better put a stop to this once and for all, report to police, try to get interpol to help (if they bother) to catch her at western union or something. Good luck.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1