The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-07-2018, 10:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2974 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5743 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute
Re: most pervert things done?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorensen View Post
Have a few, but starting with this as it's my favourite!

This happened overseas, but I guess it still counts.. Was posted to Lisbon for a few months by my company to work on a consulting project. The hours were odd, and most of the time I worked remotely, so I had a lot of time to go swimming at the gym in the afternoons, when there weren't many people around

After every swim, I would look forward to going into the jacuzzi tub, especially the ring tub in the middle. I would wrap my legs around the pillar in the middle of the tub and pressed my clit against the water jets coming out it until I orgasmed. (I would have to lean back, otherwise it would be super obvious if someone walked in to the area) If I had a lot of time, I would even go for a second round. Because the jacuzzi jets created a lot of bubbles, sometimes I would also pull my swimsuit down, exposing my breasts so I could play with my nipples while I humped the pillar.

Next to this jacuzzi area, there was also a rainforest shower stall - just for people to cool down, and not for actual showering. It had no doors, but you had to turn 2 corners to get in, so you would kind of be isolated / hidden from anyone else.
It was really useful for me to cool down after spending so much time in the jacuzzi tub. The cold water made my nipples so erect that it was hard not to play with them. But I would be so tired after swimming and 1 or 2 orgasms already that usually I would just run by fingers across my nipples, and not much else..

Just thinking back is enough to make me horny again!
Don’t need to hump pillar la. We can hump u. Hehe
Old 11-07-2018, 03:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2080 / Power: 11
thor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: hot ladies in bank

Quote:
Originally Posted by KhunnTey View Post
fantasizing about my colleague, who always wear tank tops on Fridays. Smooth shoulder, smooth shaven armpits. like to raise her pits (she's sitting beside me in office)... ohh! she's about a B cupper.
another chinese MILF in her late 30s... always like to bend down, curving her butt. last but not least another Malay babe, always wear so tight, underneath in her G string numerous times!
licked my MILF FB's smooth armpits for about 10 minutes last Friday. SG Chinese, nice boobs too. Been a while since I've licked a cute girl's pits and it felt great for both of us.
Old 11-07-2018, 03:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2080 / Power: 11
thor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: hot ladies in bank

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selecao View Post
Some knew that we're looking, can see their smiles, and they intentionally flaunt a little longer
I for one appreciate their flaunting, armpits and smiles
Old 12-07-2018, 11:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
fella69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

1.during secondary school days. will wake up at 5am to peek my neighbour shower...will take ladder go back alley of the house to peep and masturbate. was very dangerous but who cares. use to do it everyday till i get caught by my dad. LOL

2.molest my aunty( when she was young ) while she is sleeping. will touch her tits and try to sneak my finger into her pussy everytime i sleep over my grandma place. good days.

while aunty go out for work morning. i will use her bra and panties and put into her bolster and dry hump the bolster while sniffing those lovely bra and panties till i cum. best time.

3. sniff my gf (now ex) sisters short pants that she always use whenever i drop by her place.
Old 12-07-2018, 12:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1636 / Power: 19
twinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant future

was overseas with friends. A female friend came to my hotel room, wanna have kopi with me while waiting for the rest to get ready.

She was seated on the sofa watching TV, (not so big suite), while I was at the coffee tea area where they placed the cups etc. Luckily, to access to the amenities, must open the full length cupboard door ( like a clothing wardrobe)....

so I was partially blocked by the cupboard door, jerk and cum on the spot into her cup, while looking at her from behind, and serve the coffee straight. She said dun buy that coffee brand... not so nice, a bit sour. hahaha. but she still finished the whole cup.

we became bonk buddies for awhile, few months later. but didnt tell her this story. better not siol.
Old 12-07-2018, 08:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
iloveashley deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weimun88 View Post
Anyone stayed in office late and smell colleague’s jacket
haha, smelled the breasts areas...
Old 12-07-2018, 08:43 PM
Samster

iloveashley deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

once went to the uni hostel to visit female classmate who was twin sharing room with another girl from bizad, not very chio but was busty. hehe when the female classmate went out to shower left me in the room, went through the cupboards to look for panties, bras...
Old 12-07-2018, 10:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 928 / Power: 12
hi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by iloveashley View Post
once went to the uni hostel to visit female classmate who was twin sharing room with another girl from bizad, not very chio but was busty. hehe when the female classmate went out to shower left me in the room, went through the cupboards to look for panties, bras...
Got cum on them? What else did you do to them? XD
Old 13-07-2018, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 9
seanylit deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyseanylit deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by iloveashley View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by hi2u View Post
Got cum on them? What else did you do to them? XD
pretty sure he took off all his clothes, wear the bra and panty and stand in the middle of the room waiting for them to come back...
Old 13-07-2018, 05:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1588 / Power: 16
cupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinchrome View Post
we became bonk buddies for awhile, few months later. but didnt tell her this story. better not siol.
Wahahahahaha hahaha... Fierce siah..
But does she eat your cum willingly now?

Please, I don't exchange point...
Old 15-07-2018, 08:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
sickopath deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to my old Friend house for a drink many years back. Newly married couple. His Wife was my colleague and was introduce by me so am close to both.

At first my Friend and his Wife was with me but after a few rounds of drinks. Friend Wife said tired and went to bed. Friend continue to drink but after a short while say want to shower so I’m alone drinking at the hall. Heard moaning sound from master bedroom although door closed.

Pervertly I tiptoe to the door and tried to open the door. Knob twisted gently, door unlock. I seep thru and saw my Friend doggie her wife at the Side of the bed. My Friend only pull down his shorts while banging his Wife and Wife was in her bra. Super horny and rub my cock at the side while watching. After a while, I closed the door gently and rushed to the kitchen toilet.

Walk past the washing machine and saw a small red pail behind the washing machine. Damn Happy to see a few piece of worn bra and silky panties. I even saw some red yellowish stain on one of the white thong.

Quickly I grab a piece of the stained white thong and hid in the toilet. Immediately unzip my jean and release my hardened cock. Put my Friend Wife panties to my nose and smell it as other hand stroking my cock fast. I evenly licked the stain which is already dry. Ending with cum on panties on the same spot of the stain.

I even rubbed my cum on the thong watch the panties absorbed my cum completely. Walked out of the toilet and ensure my Friend is not out of his room yet. Smell all the balance bras and panties in the pail for quite a while before putting it back.

Went back to the hall and continue my drinks although nothing happened till my Friend came out and we continue drinking. Many years and the family has grown to 5 with 3 kids. Still visit their house regularly and my Friend Wife habits of separating her bras and panties in her own small pail had not changed. Size of the bras has hanged from c cup to d cup at one time but dropped back to c minus now. Also from silky and lace thong in the early married days till now those cotton panties by triumph was disappointing buy cannot complaint. Missed the licking and smelling of that white thing with yellow stained.
Old 15-07-2018, 08:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Mistyboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickopath View Post
Went to my old Friend house for a drink many years back. Newly married couple. His Wife was my colleague and was introduce by me so am close to both.

At first my Friend and his Wife was with me but after a few rounds of drinks. Friend Wife said tired and went to bed. Friend continue to drink but after a short while say want to shower so I’m alone drinking at the hall. Heard moaning sound from master bedroom although door closed.

Pervertly I tiptoe to the door and tried to open the door. Knob twisted gently, door unlock. I seep thru and saw my Friend doggie her wife at the Side of the bed. My Friend only pull down his shorts while banging his Wife and Wife was in her bra. Super horny and rub my cock at the side while watching. After a while, I closed the door gently and rushed to the kitchen toilet.

Walk past the washing machine and saw a small red pail behind the washing machine. Damn Happy to see a few piece of worn bra and silky panties. I even saw some red yellowish stain on one of the white thong.

Quickly I grab a piece of the stained white thong and hid in the toilet. Immediately unzip my jean and release my hardened cock. Put my Friend Wife panties to my nose and smell it as other hand stroking my cock fast. I evenly licked the stain which is already dry. Ending with cum on panties on the same spot of the stain.

I even rubbed my cum on the thong watch the panties absorbed my cum completely. Walked out of the toilet and ensure my Friend is not out of his room yet. Smell all the balance bras and panties in the pail for quite a while before putting it back.

Went back to the hall and continue my drinks although nothing happened till my Friend came out and we continue drinking. Many years and the family has grown to 5 with 3 kids. Still visit their house regularly and my Friend Wife habits of separating her bras and panties in her own small pail had not changed. Size of the bras has hanged from c cup to d cup at one time but dropped back to c minus now. Also from silky and lace thong in the early married days till now those cotton panties by triumph was disappointing buy cannot complaint. Missed the licking and smelling of that white thing with yellow stained.
So which kid came out from the banging session that you peeped? 😁
Old 16-07-2018, 08:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 15
SiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to behold

Well, visited my local late 40s home based masseuse for a authentic massage as feeling tired, tis time round requested to her that i dun wana wear the shorts provided as i wanted to have a relax massage which she agreed n asked me to cover myself with the towel provided b4 she came in the master bedroom.
A naughty tot came to my mind after 90mins of massage when she exit the room for me to bath n change which is tryin my luck gg thru her drawers n bingo which i found a drawers of bras which i believe is hers as the size is big. Took a purple with lace n wank a few times b4 proceeding to try my luck for the next drawer which surprised me as there are G, cotton n lacy undies. Out of control, took the black lacy n masturbate to it, high feel n excitement makes me cum fast, as to whether its hers or her elder daughter, it got my job done anyway. Perverted? U decide.
Dun ask for contacts, i will not divulge.
Old 16-07-2018, 09:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
tomtom2003 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by SiliconVibrator View Post
Well, visited my local late 40s home based masseuse for a authentic massage as feeling tired, tis time round requested to her that i dun wana wear the shorts provided as i wanted to have a relax massage which she agreed n asked me to cover myself with the towel provided b4 she came in the master bedroom.
A naughty tot came to my mind after 90mins of massage when she exit the room for me to bath n change which is tryin my luck gg thru her drawers n bingo which i found a drawers of bras which i believe is hers as the size is big. Took a purple with lace n wank a few times b4 proceeding to try my luck for the next drawer which surprised me as there are G, cotton n lacy undies. Out of control, took the black lacy n masturbate to it, high feel n excitement makes me cum fast, as to whether its hers or her elder daughter, it got my job done anyway. Perverted? U decide.
Dun ask for contacts, i will not divulge.
Nice. Ur story makes ppl wan to get contact sia. Lol
Old 16-07-2018, 09:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 15
SiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomtom2003 View Post
Nice. Ur story makes ppl wan to get contact sia. Lol
Lol, to add it on... theres another flimsy red silky thongs with flower prints which i believe it could not b hers, will try to explore more on my next visit.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1