The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-08-2017, 11:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
haywick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: hot ladies in bank

Quote:
Originally Posted by KhunnTey View Post
fantasizing about my colleague, who always wear tank tops on Fridays. Smooth shoulder, smooth shaven armpits. like to raise her pits (she's sitting beside me in office)... ohh! she's about a B cupper.
another chinese MILF in her late 30s... always like to bend down, curving her butt. last but not least another Malay babe, always wear so tight, underneath in her G string numerous times!
Nice! Like to see gals who flaunt their smooth shaven pits
Old 07-08-2017, 11:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 503 / Power: 13
joncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by KhunnTey View Post
fantasizing about my colleague, who always wear tank tops on Fridays. Smooth shoulder, smooth shaven armpits. like to raise her pits (she's sitting beside me in office)... ohh! she's about a B cupper.
another chinese MILF in her late 30s... always like to bend down, curving her butt. last but not least another Malay babe, always wear so tight, underneath in her G string numerous times!
i always wonder why they always like to flaunt their clean shaven pits in front of us guys....seem like they are very proud of it and they know we secretly lust after it..
Old 08-08-2017, 12:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1077 / Power: 7
roja has much to be proud ofroja has much to be proud ofroja has much to be proud ofroja has much to be proud ofroja has much to be proud ofroja has much to be proud ofroja has much to be proud ofroja has much to be proud of
Re: most pervert things done?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tutu_tutu View Post
in my office there's a cleaner aunty who is a MILF around 55 years old, a divorcee with a kid who is busty, should be a C cupper.. look wise normal and don't seem to be her age.. sometimes i got to look at her downblouse when she come over to my desk to dump the rubbish bin.. there's several times i managed to see her nipples.. big and long raisins really turns me on..

then i got an idea, since i am on night shift, i know her routine when she come to work was to make a cup of nestum oat and place it in the pantry before going to change to her cleaner uniform t-shirt.. i grab this chance to take her cup to the toilet and PCC into her oat ,mix it well and put it back to original position.. i only got 10 mins to do so before she comes back.. hehehe... initially i only dare to rub my dick on the drinking part of the cup.. but small head takes over and became more daring..

did that for almost one month and still not feeling sian.. especially i saw her drinking my cum and not knowing.. hehehehe.. i just got her number yesterday, hopefully to ask her out and have some fun.. probably she will wonder how come a guy her son's age interested to get her number? hahahaha..
FR and pic please
Old 08-08-2017, 01:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Eridine deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by quenn View Post
Can see is good enough
Very true indeed
Old 08-08-2017, 05:58 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 438 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12930 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

The best is for some castings as a photographer.
Especially for those new models who are desperate for a job.
As a photographer, there's lots of hanky panky if you know how to set it up...
I have a few make-up artists I work with. They need my business. And they know my needs.
They'll make up for the girl, then leave when the girl is naked. Then I am alone with the girl naked.
Can enjoy the view, and some light touches too...

It's quite busy backstage, but the eyecandy is out of this world...

I've had some young girls too. Had them naked and then squeezed their breasts. On the pretext of feeling the texture and how well it goes with the clothes.
Some are really naive. I once tuned a 17 year old model's nipples, with the excuse that I needed to see how erect her nipples would get in certain outfits.
Pushing the limits, thankfully got away with it...

Last edited by I Love Boobs; 08-08-2017 at 06:19 AM.
Old 08-08-2017, 12:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
ShimonPerez deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eridine View Post
Very true indeed
Yes, very true
Old 08-08-2017, 01:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 8
koovaseeh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by joncheong View Post
i always wonder why they always like to flaunt their clean shaven pits in front of us guys....seem like they are very proud of it and they know we secretly lust after it..
Of course they are proud of it
Old 10-08-2017, 01:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
rajo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
The best is for some castings as a photographer.
Especially for those new models who are desperate for a job.
As a photographer, there's lots of hanky panky if you know how to set it up...
I have a few make-up artists I work with. They need my business. And they know my needs.
They'll make up for the girl, then leave when the girl is naked. Then I am alone with the girl naked.
Can enjoy the view, and some light touches too...

It's quite busy backstage, but the eyecandy is out of this world...

I've had some young girls too. Had them naked and then squeezed their breasts. On the pretext of feeling the texture and how well it goes with the clothes.
Some are really naive. I once tuned a 17 year old model's nipples, with the excuse that I needed to see how erect her nipples would get in certain outfits.
Pushing the limits, thankfully got away with it...

Nice share, thanks!
Old 04-07-2018, 07:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 291 / Power: 8
Weimun88 is one of the Best!Weimun88 is one of the Best!Weimun88 is one of the Best!

Anyone stayed in office late and smell colleague’s jacket ?
Coz when they wear sleveeess the jacket touch their armpit

Or smell their shoes ?

Cum
Into their food or drinks ?
Old 05-07-2018, 12:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1431 / Power: 20
sequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weimun88 View Post
Anyone stayed in office late and smell colleague’s jacket ?
Coz when they wear sleveeess the jacket touch their armpit

Or smell their shoes ?

Cum
Into their food or drinks ?
share your experience la hehe
Old 05-07-2018, 01:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 8
Selecao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by joncheong View Post
Some knew that we're looking, can see their smiles, and they intentionally flaunt a little longer
Old 05-07-2018, 11:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1226 / Power: 20
YELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud of
i make both my fbs lick my armpits.... i lick theirs in return too .... niceeeee
Old 05-07-2018, 11:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 476 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1564 / Power: 13
newswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant future
Wink Re: most pervert things done?

Had a prc chick from brother haonan ( I think) .. a few years ago
Appointment at 5pm. I had to wait 30 min cause her customer extend the time. So to keep me engaged... she filmed giving the customer a bbbj. Wow! That was meant to be my second visit to her.
So when it is my turn.. she knows I am a lil pervert.
She did ass rim and all those hardcore stuff.. but no raw. So for my 1st shot, I came in the CD. Remove cd and have her suck my spermy dick. Pour out the remains on the CD and then have her to lick my anus. Yes I don't know what gotten into my mind like a demon possessed. Some chick is licking my anus with my sperm and she tried to tongue it. The best part was she forced her lips onto me!
This is some sick shit!
Old 05-07-2018, 11:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 291 / Power: 8
Weimun88 is one of the Best!Weimun88 is one of the Best!Weimun88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sequence79 View Post
share your experience la hehe
Always offer to Dapao lunch for my chio colleague

After that I will go toilet cum into her lunch she never realise

Whenever see her face eating so shiok

I also stay back late to smell their heels as most of them leave their shoes in office can sniff

A lot of chio colleague too sometimes jacket also sniff shiok

Never manage to up them though wasted
Old 05-07-2018, 10:33 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Sorensen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Have a few, but starting with this as it's my favourite!

This happened overseas, but I guess it still counts.. Was posted to Lisbon for a few months by my company to work on a consulting project. The hours were odd, and most of the time I worked remotely, so I had a lot of time to go swimming at the gym in the afternoons, when there weren't many people around

After every swim, I would look forward to going into the jacuzzi tub, especially the ring tub in the middle. I would wrap my legs around the pillar in the middle of the tub and pressed my clit against the water jets coming out it until I orgasmed. (I would have to lean back, otherwise it would be super obvious if someone walked in to the area) If I had a lot of time, I would even go for a second round. Because the jacuzzi jets created a lot of bubbles, sometimes I would also pull my swimsuit down, exposing my breasts so I could play with my nipples while I humped the pillar.

Next to this jacuzzi area, there was also a rainforest shower stall - just for people to cool down, and not for actual showering. It had no doors, but you had to turn 2 corners to get in, so you would kind of be isolated / hidden from anyone else.
It was really useful for me to cool down after spending so much time in the jacuzzi tub. The cold water made my nipples so erect that it was hard not to play with them. But I would be so tired after swimming and 1 or 2 orgasms already that usually I would just run by fingers across my nipples, and not much else..

Just thinking back is enough to make me horny again!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1