The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 06-11-2004, 04:53 PM
Sonyericsson

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Hotels in JB

Hi
I would to spent Over nitz @JB. Which hotel is most recommended for a budget person like me? I tried searching thru the forum and below are the findings;
Tropical Inn abt 130RM
Crystal Crown abt 130RM
Compact Hotel 120RM
Lion City Hotel 75RM
Century Plaza 85RM

Is there other similar or cheaper hotels?
Old 08-11-2004, 02:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 20
sexcuore is a Helpful and Caring Samstersexcuore is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Hotels in JB

century hotel is rm 90 old but stil clean n comfy.. near to holiday plaza n Dallas nite club...loads of hawker food

NY hotel is RM110 for single n rm130 for double..near DNP.. got hawker stalls as well

lagi cheap wil be those motels in pelangi area.. sentosa n this one in lien hoe plaza.. Spa Hotel..i remebr its rm50... just next to platinum nite club
Old 08-11-2004, 08:23 PM
Sonyericsson

I would not mind the motels..but is the standard really low class? Anyone been to lion city hotel? 75RM is quite a gd deal
Old 09-11-2004, 10:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 386 / Power: 21
MachoDevilX is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMachoDevilX is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMachoDevilX is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMachoDevilX is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcuore
century hotel is rm 90 old but stil clean n comfy.. near to holiday plaza n Dallas nite club...loads of hawker food

NY hotel is RM110 for single n rm130 for double..near DNP.. got hawker stalls as well

lagi cheap wil be those motels in pelangi area.. sentosa n this one in lien hoe plaza.. Spa Hotel..i remebr its rm50... just next to platinum nite club
Hmm... I have just been to New York 2 weeks ago and the price is RM130 for single and RM150 for Double including breakfast. But it's a weekend so the price might be more ex than the usual pricing. But for New York, I will think that it's worth the price since we can get to enjoy the FOC spa facilities at the 11th or 12th Floor Floor (I can't really remember the exact floor) with sauna and steam room. It's all included in the Hotel room charges. And we can also get free entrance into the Hotel Disco at night...

Old 09-11-2004, 07:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1423 / Power: 21
sibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud of

Just stay at Eden garden hotel,rm$198nett including rm$70 F7B voucher and rm$30 shopping voucher so work out to be rm$98,worth well and best of all Roman spa is just below.Must try gal 188.
Old 10-11-2004, 12:13 AM
Sonyericsson

But what is these vouchers.....if at the end of the day cannot use, quite wasted. Is there any catch? like spend above certain amt for the voucher to be vaild! New York Spa seems to be a good deal.
Old 10-11-2004, 09:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 21
lesnar is a glorious beacon of lightlesnar is a glorious beacon of lightlesnar is a glorious beacon of lightlesnar is a glorious beacon of lightlesnar is a glorious beacon of light

Just booked a room at Eden the last two weeks. One night $220 two single bed facing the sea including breakfast. Quite relax, and can drink alchohol and smoke till shack....very cheap because of duty free.

The DSC Clinic
Blk 31, #02-16 Kelantan Lane
Saturdays from 1 to 4 pm and Wednesdays from 6.30 to 8pm.
Contact number 62540212

My CIRCUMCISM Experience --> http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=26290
Old 10-11-2004, 09:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 21
lesnar is a glorious beacon of lightlesnar is a glorious beacon of lightlesnar is a glorious beacon of lightlesnar is a glorious beacon of lightlesnar is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by lesnar
Just booked a room at Eden the last two weeks. One night $220 two single bed facing the sea including breakfast. Quite relax, and can drink alchohol and smoke till shack....very cheap because of duty free.
Sorry, its RM220

The DSC Clinic
Blk 31, #02-16 Kelantan Lane
Saturdays from 1 to 4 pm and Wednesdays from 6.30 to 8pm.
Contact number 62540212

My CIRCUMCISM Experience --> http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=26290
Old 10-11-2004, 07:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1423 / Power: 21
sibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonyericsson
But what is these vouchers.....if at the end of the day cannot use, quite wasted. Is there any catch? like spend above certain amt for the voucher to be vaild! New York Spa seems to be a good deal.
For the rm$70 F&B voucher u just have to dine in the thai restaurant or coffe house and rm$30 voucher you can use to paid for your shopping at the dept.store or supermarket.Best of all the beer and cig.is fucking cheap rm$2.50 for calsberg and rm$4.40 for Marlboro .
Old 20-11-2004, 06:51 PM
Sonyericsson

Hi.. I will going to JB this weakend. Will be going for overnite services. Does anyone have JB OKT no.? Can PM me? If there is any recommendations too.. i would gladly try it. Most properly i go to dolpine to find one for overnite. Is there any no which have good looks and services?
Old 21-11-2004, 09:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Wat abt transist hotels like 81 in Singapore, any hotels in JB offering such services? It would be much more economical then to book a room for the whole night if intention is just fuck and go.
Old 21-11-2004, 03:57 PM
Sonyericsson

I stay @ compact hotel.. quite okie. 128RM. Call the OKT and he assured that he will give me the best if I trust his recommendations. What he gave me is the best of the worst.These girls came from sakura. I think GM are better. Any good OKT to recommended? I will go directly to LSB to chose rather than leave it to the OKT.
Old 21-11-2004, 06:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 22
kanasai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine
Wat abt transist hotels like 81 in Singapore, any hotels in JB offering such services? It would be much more economical then to book a room for the whole night if intention is just fuck and go.
those hotel also have,but not very tall building like hotel 81..those hotel can be from shophouse,maybe 2-4 storey high..u will notice it..these type of hotel,anywhere can find.price max only Rm 50..
Old 21-11-2004, 07:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1008 / Power: 22
greenze has much to be proud ofgreenze has much to be proud ofgreenze has much to be proud ofgreenze has much to be proud ofgreenze has much to be proud ofgreenze has much to be proud ofgreenze has much to be proud ofgreenze has much to be proud of

Any recommend clean and cheap hotel around 50 rm or less ?

问世间精是何物,直叫人生死相许…………

Old 22-11-2004, 10:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 20
sexcuore is a Helpful and Caring Samstersexcuore is a Helpful and Caring Samster

hi there SE..

do u work in SE?? i m in a related iundustry... maybe can get together sum time.. im based in KL...

u can try this okt in appolo2...named siao gui..little ghost 016 715 6880

they have thai gals..young n cute.. rm350 from 12 to 12.. go there pay n take them out.

hope this helps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonyericsson
Hi.. I will going to JB this weakend. Will be going for overnite services. Does anyone have JB OKT no.? Can PM me? If there is any recommendations too.. i would gladly try it. Most properly i go to dolpine to find one for overnite. Is there any no which have good looks and services?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1