The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 26-03-2011, 04:51 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Pilot Preceda is Cool - loads of Potential
Time Travel Machine - Go Back to Correct a Wrong?

I got inspired by TVB Drama 'The Mysteries of Love'.
During last episode, when Raymond Lam went up to the stage and collect the Best Scientist of the Year award, he said that during his lifetime, he wished some scientist will be able to invent a time travel machine so that he can went back to the past and chose not to breakup with his gf, Tavia Yeung (who tried to committed suicide).

If there is really a time travel machine, will you go back and correct your wrong?
Let's try an example like the format below:-

Date you want to go: 13th Nov 2006
Reason: This day was the most regrettable day in my entire life. I chose to break up with my ex-gf who had been together with me for 5 years and 8 months for a new gf. Until now, I'm still feeling guilty and regret this decision big time because I think I've ruined her life.
Action if you really could go back: I'll grab hold of her hand and hug her tightly when she was going to leave and tell her that there is nothing else in this world is more important to me than her. And I'm sorry for initiating a breakup and I love her.

Feel free to share if you have any regrets in your life and what would you do if you really have a time travel machine.
Old 26-03-2011, 08:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 14
hickeybites deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhickeybites deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Time Travel Machine - Go Back to Correct a Wrong?

Very poignant thread that u've started....

For me it'll be the time when hubby's affair blew up in our faces... his affair partner constantly threatened my kid & I.
Even turned up on my parents' doorstep & threatened to kill herself in front of them...
I regret not protecting my kid & my parents ... i wanted to be "cool" & act as if I was above all that shit...
I regret not facing up to that person & kept running away instead & she just kept trying to push me & my family into a corner
To be honest I don't know what I would do if I can go back to that time, but at the very least I want to take a stand & not cower away in pain & hurt

Sigh...
BUT now let's try to just enjoy & embrace the present ok TS?
“We all have our time machines. Some take us back, they're called memories. Some take us forward, they're called dreams.”
Jeremy Irons
Old 26-03-2011, 09:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
DAdults deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hickeybites View Post
“We all have our time machines. Some take us back, they're called memories. Some take us forward, they're called dreams.”
Jeremy Irons
I liked it a lot.

TS, it may have been a good thing not having a time machine. Leastwise, it reduces the amount of minor regrets people have everyday. Taking the games of chance as an example, many would be having regrets on issues like 4D, TOTO and the like. They would be travelling back in time to place winning bets, etc. Hope you get my point.

As to other types of regrets, no, I wouldn't go back in time and change things that have happened, even though hindsight tells me otherwise. I believe all these regrets I have for doing or not doing something helped, in their own way to shape who I am today. They are in fact life's lessons. While I can't do much about the past, I do my best to not let myself feel regrets in the future. This is the only thing I believe I could do to not let past regrets be 'wasted'.

My apologies for not following the format of things.
Old 26-03-2011, 11:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
hella21 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Life is a journey of discovery, growth, and learning. Childhood offers one set of life lessons, adolescence another, and adulthood offers a new array of opportunities and experiences.

Yet there are times when people get lost in the busyness of daily activities, swamped in responsibilities, or so stuck in a rut that they lose their passion and purpose. They begin feeling lost and confused, searching for new meaning and life direction. Fortunately, there are steps a person can take to re-evaluate their life, discover what's important to them, and once again ignite their passion.
Old 26-03-2011, 11:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3917 / Power: 24
DO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond repute

There are reasons y this time machine is liked.
A non closed chapter in our lives, like how a life was supposed to be ruined becos of a decision one made.
Hey, we're all human.
I did many bad to my 1st GF, whom broke up more than 20yrs ago.
It has always been a thorn in my butt and could never forget.
2yrs ago, i managed to find her, married wif kid but managed to jio her out for coffee.
Apologized to her for all the misdeeds i did and begged for her forgiveness, and she did.
Believe it or not, i stopped thinking of her ever since.
It was a good closure!
2) 不要出卖自己
3) 不要背叛自己
4) 不要对不起自己

是你的,就是你的。
不是你的,不要抢!

人之所以快乐,不是因为得到的多、而是因为计较的少
Officially Retired From The Nite Scene
Old 26-03-2011, 12:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4293 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

regrets are a part of life la... live with it since its already done....
Old 26-03-2011, 09:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 859 / Power: 15
ndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to behold

TS, I understand how you feel..
Same here wishing there is a time machine,
to go few years back. I give up a gal, that even until now i deeply and really regret, even im married and got two oc now, if i can, i rather choose to have her only..
Old 26-03-2011, 09:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
bryanyan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I regret to hurt a gal that I might ruin her life. I was her first "bf". Maybe till now she still hate me.....
Old 26-03-2011, 10:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1779 / Power: 14
sean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant future

if i can turn back the clock,i will definitely announce my love to my poly classmate that i have been deeply in loved with.....she is getting marry this month....sob sob....
Old 27-03-2011, 12:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
jonrai is Cool - loads of Potential

In my past, I did numerous of wrong decision especially in relationship. A gal I met in Fr who always stand beside me with love and care especially after I hv divorce with my ex, but I chose to upset her for a KTV gal. Till now I still feel guilty, regret and sad.. Our farewell kiss was in Paris which were our first & last meeting point.
Old 27-03-2011, 12:17 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DO_YOU_BJ View Post
There are reasons y this time machine is liked.
A non closed chapter in our lives, like how a life was supposed to be ruined becos of a decision one made.
Hey, we're all human.
I did many bad to my 1st GF, whom broke up more than 20yrs ago.
It has always been a thorn in my butt and could never forget.
2yrs ago, i managed to find her, married wif kid but managed to jio her out for coffee.
Apologized to her for all the misdeeds i did and begged for her forgiveness, and she did.
Believe it or not, i stopped thinking of her ever since.
It was a good closure!
I hope I can accomplish that one day.
Old 27-03-2011, 12:20 AM
Samster (M)

looks like bro. jonrai, bro. bryanyan, bro. ndnd share the same experience as mine...

I guess all of us learned the hard way...
Old 27-03-2011, 12:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1281 / Power: 23
goodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud of

That Raymond Lam scientist will never have his wish come true, because if it does happen in his lifetime, he would have known it by now by traveling back time and tell himself

In fact, I don't think time traveling will EVER be invented in the lifetime of the earth, since someone in the future would have come back right? Unless of course the ethics (in future) don't allow such technology to be revealed to historical beings. Still, I think it won't be wrong to say that time traveling, even if ever invented in distant future, will NEVER be accessible easily to the man on the street. Not in my lifetime at least, else I will definitely travel back and tell myself

I rather believe there's existence of those "Parallel Worlds" instead. Every decision path we took branched off to another totally different outcome or world of its own, in another dimension of time which runs in parallel. Don't we all have those strange "memories" where we think we've been to some places or know someone or witness some scene before? BTW, there's this movie "Adjustment B...." (sorry my spelling sucks)

That's also a nice consolation for oneself to think that there's another "me" somewhere in those dimension who did NOT do that "wrong" or leave that girl and is happily living that life in parallel. That leaves us to THIS life where we're stuck in...
Old 27-03-2011, 10:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 15
arsenal_84 is one of the Best!arsenal_84 is one of the Best!arsenal_84 is one of the Best!arsenal_84 is one of the Best!

sometimes the best way to get on with life is to look forward.
if anyone seen the movie butterfly effect, you realised that sometimes the best way to let go, is in fact not to cross path with the person you once cared for.
move on, what else can be more adult ?

for those who need to seek that closure to tie up the loose ends, settle the issue once and for all.
if not, just have to let to let go.
Old 27-03-2011, 11:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
edmund03 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I would never have agreed to let my gf took her bike license and ended up losing her forever..... i miss her alot but she only lives in my memory now....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1