The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 28-09-2004, 06:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1206 / Power: 23
lawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud of
Sichuan(Cheng Du/Main Yang/Chong Qing

Hi,

SiChuan has been a great place to chong as Gals from Sichuan are generally pretty...

I have post the below in other forum and has cut and paste it here.

So any bros who has gone cheong in Sichuan/Chongqing area to share FR?

generally SiChuan/Chongqing are much cheaper than Beijing and Shanghai.. the gals are the quite hao suang... chin cai.. they are surprisingly pretty too..

3rd stop Chong Qing...

solid place... check into a 3 ~ 4 star hotel... once into the room.. saw China Vigra on side table... "大力丸"
condum in the bath room and there are anti bacterial cleaning lotion, washer.. in bath room too.. well equip...

can call for room service or visit the many massage shop there.. the gals are very young.. from 16 to 21 the most... because those tat work there for a few years will become a "ghost" and go to shanghai or beijing for better pay..... so only the new young gals who just come out to work starts off from there... a favour for "wolfie"?!??!?!?

to fark in the massage shop cost only 150RMB.. to bring to hotel will be 250RMB.. CHEAP!!!!

there is hell alot in chong qing...

there is also a place called bei hai dao 北海道.. its a japaness style massage shop.. all dress in japaness kodomo... solid sia.. u can ask afew gals to join u in the hot pool... and its FOC.. only the gals that u select to fark u need to pay... kekekkeke good sia...

4th stop mian yang棉阳 (the second largiest city in cheng du)
DAMN CHEAP... KTV cost only 20 dollars an hour.. beer is at 10 RMB per bottle.. ladies tip is 100RMB..
and if u can tok cock well.. after the session.. the ladies will bring u out to have fun FOC.. of cost if u r kind u pay for all her expenses and maybe give her 100RMB more.. it all depends..
same thing.. a fark is 250RMB... quality is pretty good too as Si chuan is famous for pretty gals..

5th stop cheng du.. 成都..
there is a place called jin niu 金牛..
at jin niu 金牛山砖...
u pay only 600 RMB and u get to stay for a nite and they give u one pretty gal to keep u company.. not a bad deal for a nite stay cum fark.....
i get to know a driver there that will be ur driver for 150RMB a day if u drive around cheng du.. but if u wan to go to mian yang it will be 350 ~ 400RMB a day for his service....
Old 02-10-2004, 07:32 PM
forbidden98

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Sichuan(Cheng Du/Main Yang/Chong Qing

I am planing a next trip to Chengdu. Does anyone can recommend a reasonable hotel and bonking place?
Old 03-10-2004, 01:36 AM
DJYello

Re: Sichuan(Cheng Du/Main Yang/Chong Qing

lawry, great post. Never knew the joys of Chongqing until recently. Was curious to know what the name of the hotel and near what main streets in CQ area? any info would be great.
Old 25-11-2004, 03:06 PM
mars883

Wink Re: Sichuan(Cheng Du/Main Yang/Chong Qing

Just came back from these places and would like to share some good places with you guys....

Pardon me for my short FR.

1) Chong Qin

Checked out the Sauna place call Bei Hai Dao. Not as good as what some bros commented. It's a a normal massage cum sauna place, just that instead of the communal bathing hall, you will have a wooden bath tub. But for choosing gals, just normal procedure...chose one among two to three (not in Kimono lah !) gals and start the SOP, massage with tits and then they will ask you for special (additional RMB600 on top of the normal fee of about RMB200). Tot can have a good time with them in the tub...but too bad, they dun bath together with customer.
Quality of the gal is pretty good though. Chose a gal tat looks like Cherie Young (Yang Cai Ni), demure and good GFE. Started with tits' massage from body and then down to my didi...feeling damn shiok man...bo pian, carry on with the FJ liao. She scream like there's no tomorrow, and full of juice. The rest is standard.

Heard from customer that in Chongqing, should chekc out the disco for free pick ups instead of going SN. Any bros here to verify ?

2) Chengdu

Not as happening. Check out a KTV call MGM KTV as recommended by some bros here. Gals are not too bad but not as expected. Damn, they want to charge RMB800 for ST and RMB1200 for LT. Siow man ! this kind of price is for Shanghai, not Sichuan...so decided to skip and wait for next destination, Mian Yang

3) Mian Yang

Went out hunting in some local small KTV. Lots of gals ranging from 14-18yrs, but all are Chun Gu (village pumpkins). All look like farmers....Same situation for the next two to three KTVs, so decided to try our own hotels' SN.

Surprise !!! Ended up, the good looking gals are in our own hotel SN !!!

All bros out there....stay in Prince hotel (4 star). Lots of good quality gals in the SN (think is on the 5th floor).
Service is SOP, ice...follow by warm water, then with jelly...pretty standard. Total damage about RMB500. Worth going back again.

Any bros have better recommendations ? I will be going back Sichuan around Jan/Feb 2005.
Old 25-11-2004, 03:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1206 / Power: 23
lawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by mars883
Just came back from these places and would like to share some good places with you guys....

Pardon me for my short FR.

1) Chong Qin

Checked out the Sauna place call Bei Hai Dao.
2) Chengdu

Not as happening. Check out a KTV call MGM KTV as recommended by some bros here. Gals are not too bad but not as expected. Damn, they want to charge RMB800 for ST and RMB1200 for LT. Siow man ! this kind of price is for Shanghai, not Sichuan...so decided to skip and wait for next destination, Mian Yang

3) Mian Yang

Went out hunting in some local small KTV. Lots of gals ranging from 14-18yrs, but all are Chun Gu (village pumpkins). All look like farmers....Same situation for the next two to three KTVs, so decided to try our own hotels' SN.

Surprise !!! Ended up, the good looking gals are in our own hotel SN !!!

All bros out there....stay in Prince hotel (4 star). Lots of good quality gals in the SN (think is on the 5th floor).
Service is SOP, ice...follow by warm water, then with jelly...pretty standard. Total damage about RMB500. Worth going back again.

Any bros have better recommendations ? I will be going back Sichuan around Jan/Feb 2005.
yoh.. bro,

sorry about the bei hai dao.. thats what my beijing friend who are with me in chong qing commented.. maybe he chinese he get special treatment or he bullshit me...

about mian yang.. yes.. i totally agrees that its a nice and cheap place.. so have u gone to the strench of pubs and watch trannie show??

KTV at mian yang should be cheap.. 10RMB per bottle and 20RMB per hour.. cum 100RMB per lady tip.. have u gone to the some "XX fu long ktv"?? hear its not too bad in mian yang, didnt manage to go there..

great FR...

i still love chong qing and chen du/mian yang more than shanghai or beijing..

yes, its true that u can go to the disco in chong qing to find ONS...

even in the hotel i stayed in chong qing.. i stayed in yu zhong and yu bei.. in yu bei.. the hotel i stay its like hotel 81 (much better standard of cause) of singapore.. many ppl come in for ST.. and there is once late morning.. 3 gals comes knocking in my hotel door..
Old 26-11-2004, 02:00 PM
mars883

Talking Re: Sichuan(Cheng Du/Main Yang/Chong Qing

yo bro,

1) Chong Qin

You kanna smoke liao lah...I tot you experience it yourself ?...anyway, nevermind lah, overall still not a bad experience though.

2) Mian Yang

where is the place ? I didn't recall passing by any stretch of road with pubs around ??? And pardon me...what is this trannie show ? Please be specific leh, I am planning to head down Chong Qin in probably Jan again. If not convenient, then PM me also can. Also the exact name of the ktv and the hotel in Yu Bei that yu stayed before.

Disco - which do you recommend to chiong ?

By the way, are you currently station in Sichuan ? If so, we can chiong together....
Old 27-11-2004, 12:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 895 / Power: 23
PuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to behold

Dear Bros,

Personally, I feel that Chongqing is a place for Suana, Health Centre or the like. The KTVs are usually not so impressive. There are many KTVs that will charge you by hours for the room. You can tell the waiters that you want lady to accompany you for singing. A mamasan will parade girls for you to choose. Take you pick. The usual cost for Short time is about 700-800 RMB which is inclusive of the tips that you are supposed to give the lady. You need not pay the Mamasan, it is between the girl and the Mamasan. I went to one opposite Harbour View Hotel, and got a gem, a beautiful Chongqing girl, yes one nice looking local girl. I paid her RMB 800 as her service was very good. The Suana which is obliquely opposite the Habour View hotel, there is a hotel called Yu Zhong Hotel, at the 18 floor, there is a suana with full service. I had a Dong Bei girl with fair skin, good shape and height. I cannot remember how much I paid, but it is definitely less than RMB 1000 for full course.

In Chengdu, I like the KTV, there is one club called Million Club (I think??), the girls are beautiful. I had one for overnight which costs about RMB 1000 (she wanted RMB 1200). In the same KTV, there are VIP rooms, with the minimum expenditure of RMB 2688. There is a big KTV room, and at the side, take 2 step up, you will enter another smaller section. In it, you will find a small Suana room, a shower, a big Jacuzzi for three to four persons, and a big and comfortable bed. I will leave it to you to guess what this smaller section is for. What I know is that you can stay there until the next day. I did not try as there were only three of us, and we could not afford the room charge of RMB 2688.

There is a fun complex, which is called MGM, with Disco, KTV, Pub etc. I do not like the place as it is noisy. In addition, girls there are those smart ones who are there to be picked up by Carrots. I cannot talk much about it as I do not quite like it. Personal taste, I suppose. There is a good KTV housed iin a Russian Theatre. The place is called "Ka Qiu Sa", which I think is near Ren Min Lu (??). You may also find many local girls working in the joint. Actually, in Chengdu and Chongqing, unlike Beijing and Shanghai, you do find local girls working in the KTV. This suits us well as girls at these two places are usually beautiful and with good bust lines.

If you stay in Crown Plaza Holiday Inn, then you will find that at the basement, there is a Health Centre. The hotel is expensive, but I have good rates, and hence am there quite often. When I was alone, I usually called up the HC for them to send a girl up. I would tell them young and with good body. So far, I have not been disappointed by the girls. During the last trip in early November 2004, I had a Chengdu girl who came up. She asked me whether I wanted to have another girl to serve me. Well, the last time I was serviced by two girls was two years ago, so I agreed. Another Chongqing girl came up. Wow, you can imagine the feeling when you have four delicious melons in front of you. I just wished that I were younger. The message went well with Sandwich, one top one bottom, etc. I could not hold myself anymore, and had decided to make love to the Chongqing girl. I negotiate with the girls. I wanted to do to one of them as I hate keep changing condoms. It was a good experience, as while making love to the Chongqing girl, I was also fondling and sucking on the melons of the Chengdu girl. The usual rate for massage was RMB 600, and the Make Love session was RMB 800 (she wanted RMB 1000). I need also to pay for the massage hours of the girls. At first, they wanted me to pay for 2 (girls) x 2 (Sessions) or four-session price which amount to 4 x 160 = RMB 640. I refused and finally got it down to RMB 400. The damage is rather high, but, what the hell, I enjoyed it.

There are many other attractions that I would not go into details. Overall, I am obessed with Sichuan girls as they give better GF feeling. In fact, my regular companion in Chengdu is a 26 year-old Chengdu girl. During my last trip, it was her "regular monthly holiday" as they call it, that is why I was freed to find other enjoyment. I shall be back there in two weeks time. I will go back to the KTV, and if I could get enough people, I may go to try the Jaccuzi and other facilites. Overall, it costs less to have the same level of enjoyment as one finds in Shanghai.

I can also write about Xiamen in another thread. I just wanted to share before I retire from the scene, which is very soon from now.

My 2 cent worth.

PuTonRen aka UFO_Man
Old 27-11-2004, 11:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 22
Sinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to behold

Hi Big brother,

From what you described about the KTV and Sauna scene in CD and CQ, looks like we got much better deals in The South, particularly in the cities of DongGuang. Houjie is the most expensive of the lot because of the infratration of the Taiwanese in this town, but then it's still a lot cheaper then CD and CQ. I talking about Good class KTVs and Saunas.

The standard pricing for a good class ktv here is 2-5-8, in HJ's its 3-6-1k. The standard price for a good class saunas here are around 500rmb for a one and half hour session with many kinds of special services ending with a FJ. In Hj it will cost another 100rmb more. Prices beyond that are for special arrange "models".

All of the gals here are foreign talents from all over China. Many Sichuan and North east gals too. To me, the quality and variety here keep "drifting" all the times. Moreover, most gals here are pretty fresh as this is their first stepping stone to bigger cities. Frankly, I never have enough except limited by time and energy...

Fot that reason, i'm exceptionally cool when i make business trips to other cities like BJ and SH.

We have many nice Sichuan gals here, I just got one few days ago and I'm meeting her this afternoon. Many believes that the "bests" are exported....I think so too.....Hee...hee...

You have a good weekend....
Old 27-11-2004, 12:08 PM
Samster

PuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to behold

Hi Bro Sinoview,

It has been quite sometimes already. I seldom post but recently stay over three weeks in Singapore (longest stay in Singapore this year), with the facilities, I posted like mad to the surprise of our felllow cheongsters.

I totally agree with you that we have better deals and girls down south. Unfortunately, my projects in Guanzhou and Shenzhen are over, and now in Sichuan and Xiamen. Still, it is cheaper here then in Shanghai and Beijing.

The only problem is that in Dongguan, the flow of human traffic is high. For me who have a tendency to go back to a girl I like, it is an inconevenience. However for brothers who like fresh blood, this is the place.

It is not that I like Hou Jie, it is just that I have many friends there especially the consultant that I was talking about is well connected there. So I ended up spending a lot of time there. I have also been to Changping, but not knwledgeable enough to post. I am sure I can learn from you if I have to go there again.

Enjoy yourself. I will be in Kunming next week, followed by Chongqing and Sichuan, and finally in Xiamen. Will try to have fun.

With best regards

My 1.7 cent worth (winding down from 2 cent worth)

PuTonRen aka UFO_Man
Old 30-11-2004, 06:04 PM
mars883

Talking Re: Sichuan(Cheng Du/Main Yang/Chong Qing

Hi bros,

So envious of you guys. Can spend quality time to nurture good relationship with your gal/s....For me, I usually hop around, meaning to say, in some places I only get to stay just one night (unless of course when there is exhibition, then I get to stay longer). Thus, I really do rely on good info from bros like you.

Do agree that south is cheaper and better than other provinces. And yes, the better ones are being "exported". I found that the CQ gals in Shanghai and Dong Guan is much better than CQ itself.

For me, I have a regular in SHA, but with a fee..RMB1000/ short time-session. I know it's on the fucking high side, but she's damn good looking and I have no time to look for a cheaper and better ones. Unless, any bros here has better recommendation ???

Anyway, I have covered the major cities in China and will proceed to central china like hunan, hubei, henan and hebei. Of course, I will be back to Sichuan coming Jan or Feb, and will definitely follow the info from Pu Ton Ren, thanks !
Old 30-11-2004, 11:56 PM
Samster

Dear Bro,

You need not stay in a place for a continuous long period to have a regular girl friend. Although I spend a lot of time in China, I am seldom in a place for a long time. I have regulars in several places by the following way:

Let say when I am in Chengdu, I meet this girl in a pub (where my regular is from), I will go back to see her again and again everytime I am back there. In the mean time, to satisfy my need, I would go to KTV or HC which are plently in Chengdu anyway. Finally, we click and she would become my regular willingly. Note that I do not need to maintain her, just expect her to be with me whenever I am in Chengdu. One mistake which is important, and many brothers, including me at times, would incur. Do not tell yourself that you would like to bonk her right from the start, as agreed also by many brothers like Tsuyoyi (disappears in thin air in the forum, although I just met him three hours ago). However, if you prefer to sample more ladies, then this is not for you.

At my advanced age, I enjoy to be with regulars when I visit different towns, and sometime, ask them to join me in another town.

My 1.0 cent worth (getting closer and closer to 0 cent, and I will stop posting)

PuTonRen aka UFO_Man
Old 07-04-2006, 05:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
WhiteBullets deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any Bros out there in Chongqing?
Old 07-04-2006, 11:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1112 / Power: 20
durex has much to be proud ofdurex has much to be proud ofdurex has much to be proud ofdurex has much to be proud ofdurex has much to be proud ofdurex has much to be proud ofdurex has much to be proud ofdurex has much to be proud ofdurex has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by PuTonRen
If you stay in Crown Plaza Holiday Inn, then you will find that at the basement, there is a Health Centre. The hotel is expensive, but I have good rates, and hence am there quite often.
Hi bro PuTonRen next time i go China can also help me to get good rates,kekeke
Old 22-04-2006, 11:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1113 / Power: 22
jon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud of

pics taken in Feb 06 when I visited by girl

Old 22-04-2006, 11:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1113 / Power: 22
jon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud of

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1