The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-01-2011, 01:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 194 / Power: 14
Lionrod32 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLionrod32 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Double decker bus

Bros, does any of you like sitting on the second level of the double decker bus to have a bird nest view of the hot chio babes at the bus stop or walking along the street?

Can share your view and past experience? Not sure whether I am the only one with this fetish?

I love sitting on the second level of the double decker so that I can enjoy the frequent sighting (down blouse) of syt ol or milf housewives showing off their cleavage and boobs at the bus stop.

Yesterday morning, i saw a super hot syt OL wearing a typical type fitting black OL attire at a bus stop (bedok). I think she is in her mid twenties. Very pretty, fair and armed with a killer rack 35C (I guess). Nice cleavage with creamy bra.... Good view from the second level of the bus....
I had a super hard on for the remaining part of the bus ride
Old 19-01-2011, 01:22 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Chickpea deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Double decker bus

U are right, sitting 2nd level near the staircase got better view.
Old 19-01-2011, 08:58 AM
Samster

Lionrod32 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLionrod32 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chickpea View Post
U are right, sitting 2nd level near the staircase got better view.
bro, that happens to be my fav seat .... haha
another reason why i like the second level is that when passengers alight especially at the interchange, alot of opportunity for down blouse encounters

last week, managed to check out this milf ol from the stairwell ... she was wearing a low cut light brown top... super clear view of the valley formed by the twin peaks b+/c cups ... bra colour- light blue ... gave me an instant nose bleed
Old 19-01-2011, 09:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 775 / Power: 19
D-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to behold
Smile Re: Double decker bus

i use to do that on my poly days. Doing e downblouse thingy. Esp 154.
Another thing tat i like to do is having fun on e back sit of e double decker bus.
Old 19-01-2011, 12:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
funseCker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wah.. when i get on bus later and see everyone seated at seats near stairwell while the rest of the bus empty.. then i know what happen la

I oso like to sneak peek into the cars driving pass. Sometimes at traffic junction, can bio syt or ol wearing short skirts. Mini skirts then got more to see lor. lol.
Old 19-01-2011, 12:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 230 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11073 / Power: 18
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

I always go to the upper deck, the view is marvellous

Knowledge is a treasure but practice is the key to it ~ Thomas Fuller.
Old 19-01-2011, 12:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1640 / Power: 15
ajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant future

great minds think alike !! also the escalator going down at shopping centre !!.. fantastic way to start and end the day...
Old 19-01-2011, 02:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 17
alvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionrod32 View Post
Bros, does any of you like sitting on the second level of the double decker bus to have a bird nest view of the hot chio babes at the bus stop or walking along the street?

Can share your view and past experience? Not sure whether I am the only one with this fetish?

I love sitting on the second level of the double decker so that I can enjoy the frequent sighting (down blouse) of syt ol or milf housewives showing off their cleavage and boobs at the bus stop.

Yesterday morning, i saw a super hot syt OL wearing a typical type fitting black OL attire at a bus stop (bedok). I think she is in her mid twenties. Very pretty, fair and armed with a killer rack 35C (I guess). Nice cleavage with creamy bra.... Good view from the second level of the bus....
I had a super hard on for the remaining part of the bus ride
reminds me of those days when in Sec Sch, 20+ yrs ago, those days still have non-aircon bus. When the wind blows, and when I stand beside a sitting lady, is very easy to see down blouse, sometimes can see almost full cup of breast. That time still small kid, ladies not so careful when a small boy stand beside her. hahahaha....

Nowadays, all air con bus, no more wind to blow their blouse anymore.
Old 19-01-2011, 10:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajlover View Post
great minds think alike !! also the escalator going down at shopping centre !!.. fantastic way to start and end the day...
Agree with u bro ... Many fond memories ... Haha
Old 19-01-2011, 10:07 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Chutney deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If the 2nd level fully seated & i will stand on the staircase also can
Old 19-01-2011, 10:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
kewtboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I like double decker bus cos can hanky panky with girls at the back seat on the upper deck when it is quite empty. hehe
Old 20-01-2011, 10:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 15
lustarhymes is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlustarhymes is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by alvin36 View Post
reminds me of those days when in Sec Sch, 20+ yrs ago, those days still have non-aircon bus. When the wind blows, and when I stand beside a sitting lady, is very easy to see down blouse, sometimes can see almost full cup of breast. That time still small kid, ladies not so careful when a small boy stand beside her. hahahaha....

Nowadays, all air con bus, no more wind to blow their blouse anymore.
Bro u very funny leh. Next time u ask the captain to on aircon full blast, then u blow the downblouse yourself. So got excuse for the sudden 'breeze'.
Old 20-01-2011, 12:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 15
Waisoaboa deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWaisoaboa deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I agree with the bros here. I also like to travel on double decker bus. Lots more things to see & do.
Old 20-01-2011, 08:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
samster1911 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hahaha guess that I'm not the only one
Sometimes stare alr they look up, just smile back no harm also hehehe
Old 20-01-2011, 08:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7180 / Power: 18
chochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond repute

yup, when going up double deck bus and if got girl in front of you wearing skirt or dress, can upskirt them too hehe love it when there is schoolgirl in front of me
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1