The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 18-08-2004, 03:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 939 / Power: 21
gigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to behold
Kuantan........

Kuantan

Just want to share some of info on Kuantan. There is a few HC that provide good massage service and girls for your own pleasure.

1. MS Garden HC. (mezanine floor)
Location beside Berjaya Megamall shopping centre in the heart of Kuantan town. Massage (girl age +30) cost RM 79 for 45 min. Extra service,HJ add RM 50, FJ add RM 100 - RM 120 (must negotiate with the girl). Mostly the price for extra service are same at other HC in town. For package (BBBJ + FJ) cost RM 198 for 45 min. For package (girl age 23 - 30), recommand Jessica, Mandy (both malay), Vivien (Sarawakian),Popo (hot and cold queen!)

2. Citiview Hotel HC (2nd floor)
Located at Jln Abd. Aziz. Massage(age 30+) cost RM63 for 45 min. For extra service can be negotiate with the girl. For package (age 20 - 30) cost about RM 180 for 45 min. Recommand girl no.18, no.27,no.28. Only Chinese girl available.

3. Mega View Hotel HC (3rd floor)
Located near Sg. Kuantan riverside at Jln Besar. Only massage service available at the counter, cost RM63 for 1 hour. But mostly all of the girl (age 30+) provide extra service like HJ, BJ and FJ. Nice and clean room. Only chinese girl and one sarawakian (no.33) available.

4. Suraya Hotel HC (1st Floor)
Located opposite Kuantan Post Office at Jln. Mahkota. This HC provide only massage service that cost RM 60 per hour and so far (for me) is a best place to get a good quality of massage from experience and friendly girl (age 30+). Extra HJ (RM50) is a must to try. Only some of the girl provide FJ (extra RM 120 - RM 150). Recommand to try Maggie, Ling - Ling, Cecilia and Evone.

5. Other HC
You also can try other HC such as The SPA in Kuantan Plaza (4th floor) and Grand Continental Hotel HC that I'm not very familiar about this HC. The massage normaly cost around RM60 - RM70 per hour, HJ extra RM 50, BBBJ extra RM 100 and FJ around RM120 - RM 150.

Hope you guys that plan to visit Kuantan will have a nice stay and pleasure while in here. Any brother that got a more info about Kuantan, please add it here.

(Note: This info is obtained from wsg, pasted here to share with bros. )

gigantic_tk
Old 21-08-2004, 09:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 20
dellsher deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Kuantan........

Been there almost every twice a year but dunno where to find action.Your info very helpful man. thks man The next time i try there give you a FR.
Old 22-08-2004, 02:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 22
nzkaki is a Helpful and Caring Samsternzkaki is a Helpful and Caring Samsternzkaki is a Helpful and Caring Samster

thanks bro for info
dun know kuantan also got so many lobang ne~
shall try when go next time
thanks again
Old 28-09-2004, 11:32 AM
Samster

gigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to behold

Any updates on Kuantan ?
Old 28-09-2004, 01:31 PM
shaman

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Red face Re: Kuantan........

Thanks ...
Many Thanks ...
Any infor on Terengganu will be much more appreciates..
Old 23-04-2005, 11:11 AM
Samster

Kuantan

Just want to share some of updated info on Kuantan. There are few HC that provides good massage services and girls for your own pleasure.

1. MS Garden HC. (mezanine floor)
Location beside Berjaya Megamall shopping centre in the heart of Kuantan town. Massage (girl aged +30) cost RM 79 for 45 min. Extra service: - HJ add RM 50, FJ add RM 100 - RM 120 (must negotiate with the girl). Mostly the price for extra service are same at other HC in town. For package (BBBJ + FJ) cost RM 198 for 45 min. The package girls age are around 23 – 30 years old.

MS Garden also offer special package for hotel guests but you need to go down to mezzanine floor SPA, talk to the captain that you are staying there. Price RM 190+.

2. Citiview Hotel HC (2nd floor)
Located at Jln Abd. Aziz. Massage(age 30+) cost RM63 for 45 min. For extra service can be negotiated with the girl. Usual price - Massage RM63, HJ RM50, FJ RM100+. Sit and watch awhile before making selection. For package gals (aged 20 - 30) cost about RM 180 for 45 min. Only Chinese girls available.

3. Mega View Hotel HC (3rd floor)
Located near Sg. Kuantan riverside at Jln Besar. Only massage service available at the counter, cost RM63 for 1 hour. But mostly done by gals 30 years ols and above. They do provide extra services like HJ, BJ and FJ. Nice and clean room. Only chinese girl and one sarawakian (no.33) available.

4. Suraya Hotel HC (1st Floor)
Located opposite Kuantan Post Office at Jln. Mahkota. This HC provide only massage service that cost RM 60 per hour and so far (for me) is a best place to get a good quality of massage from experience and friendly girl (age 30+). Extra HJ (RM50) is a must to try. Only some of the girl provides FJ (extra RM 120 - RM 150).

5. Galaxy SPA is located side of Parkson Grand. (at the side of Parkson Grand near Maiden - town centre). Massage is (RM80) and package deal (RM150).

6. Grand Continental Hotel (near Megamall). Price RM150.

7. Other HC
You also can try other HC such as The SPA in Kuantan Plaza (4th floor) The massage normally cost around RM60 - RM70 per hour, add extra RM 50 for HJ, RM100 for BBBJ and around RM120 - RM 150 for FJ.

Hope you guys that plan to visit Kuantan will have a nice stay and pleasure while in there. Any forumer that got a more updated info about Kuantan, please add it here.

Gigantic_tk - Updated on 6 April 2005

Old 23-04-2005, 05:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 23
fastbud deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This is old info so I don't still true but 3 / 4 years ago there used to be HC in Hyatt hotel in Teluk Chempedak which did extras can't remember the costs but was good.
Old 25-04-2005, 03:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
tan4968 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I'd tried various HC in Ktn, like Grand Cont, Galaxy, Holiday Villa, Megaview and Hyatt (now no more). From my experience, Grand Cont girls mostly 30+ and chinese, Galaxy have variety of choices, Holiday Villa been there twice but I heard closed down already. sSo, I more frequent Megaview, got 2 chinese to recommend. Grace, about 28 yrs. skin a bit dark but nice boobs, not big, according to her , she is the youngest there. Apple, around 25 yrs, she is new there, body so-so, but good service.
Old 26-04-2005, 10:47 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 664 / Power: 0
DeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to behold

Thanks bro tan4968,

I may go kuantan this weekend, will check ur info out.
Old 05-05-2005, 09:00 AM
Samster

skyrocket88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

On Labour day went to Citiview HC around 8pm +.

Service there no very good as compare to JB HC. No facility there except sauna room only and few bathroom. Less than 10 rooms there, believe at most 4 or 5 girls there only.

Name: Cindy (did ask for her number, she use to be in GL)
Age: 26 (as inform by the girl, from my experience she's 30+)
Looks: 3/10
Body: 4/10
Skin: 5/10 (Smooth)
Height: 1.63m
Weight: 48KG
BJ: 6/10
FJ: 5/10 (very lazy don't want be on top)
Damage: $66 + $120 Rm
Old 05-05-2005, 10:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1238 / Power: 22
DNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud of

wow .. Kuantan also got so many HC actitivies arh? .. I went there only for seaview resort + salted-fish only ... haizzzz what a waste

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 05-05-2005, 06:12 PM
Samster

If you will to check out the health centre in Grand Continental Hotel, they had Malay , Vietnamese and PRC for overnite,. Rate from RM400.00 For Malay and Vietnamese, RM500.00 for PRC. They can also send the lady to you if you are staying at different hotel. That was available last year, the wind is still blowing strong, dunno if there is any changes there.

gigantic_tk
Old 01-06-2005, 01:58 PM
Samster

tan4968 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any girls in the HC offering CIM ? very keen to try , and promise to post fr if got the chance to try. Thanks brudders
Old 10-06-2005, 12:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 355 / Power: 22
axor3333 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraxor3333 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraxor3333 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraxor3333 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by tan4968
any girls in the HC offering CIM ? very keen to try , and promise to post fr if got the chance to try. Thanks brudders

any new kangtoa in kuantan?
Old 14-06-2005, 12:49 AM
ErnTay

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

very helpful of you brother gigantic, Kuantan here I come
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1