The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List

Old 03-10-2010, 12:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 248 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1544 / Power: 15
slickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant future
Do u all think Petain brothels and WLS r dirty?

The WLs there did not shower after every FJ.They just wipe with a damp towel and clean only certain parts of their body without soap. To make it worst, they reuse the towels everytime to clean themselves. Now imagine how many guys licking their pussy and tits on that day.

Unlike GL, the WL will clean throughly after evry job with soap and water and even got dettol soap.

Hygiene is very important to prevent unwanted dieseases. Although you will not get STDs, u might be infected with fever etc.

Just to share my opinions wif my fellow bros out there.
Thank You
Old 03-10-2010, 12:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 17
alvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to all
Re: Do u all think Petain brothels and WLS r dirty?

Quote:
Originally Posted by slickdick87 View Post
The WLs there did not shower after every FJ.They just wipe with a damp towel and clean only certain parts of their body without soap. To make it worst, they reuse the towels everytime to clean themselves. Now imagine how many guys licking their pussy and tits on that day.

Unlike GL, the WL will clean throughly after evry job with soap and water and even got dettol soap.

Hygiene is very important to prevent unwanted dieseases. Although you will not get STDs, u might be infected with fever etc.

Thank You

You got a point regarding fever.. or other flu virus, as well as skin rashes... etc.

well.. if your big head can think so much... you wont need to go there
Old 04-10-2010, 12:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by slickdick87 View Post

Thank You
Thank you Bro for sharing your opinion. Very much appreciated!

Ok, having said that, may I share my opinion also?

As Bros in PT, we all share a common goal. I no need to elaborate, we already know what that is. And of course, we also want to be safe, we also have to protect ourselves. But for me to think if PT and WLs who work there are dirty? No. I don't think so. Why? Because I'm a "cowboy", ok? I'm not a "boyscout".

This is what I think. If this WLs have the guts to face danger head on, why not me? Hell, I'm a guy for crying out loud, and I am not going to be a whimp to think of backing down just because the WLs don't shower after every FJ.

Some more, if I linger on imagining how many guys licking their pussy and tits on that day, I will loose appetite and will not bother to go PT in the first place.

WLs are also aware of the danger so I am well assured that they practice proper hygiene. Some not only use Dettol but instead use Lactacyd.

I agree with Bro alvin36.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by alvin36 View Post
well.. if your big head can think so much... you wont need to go there
.....and that is why I don't think so much.....with my big head, that is.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.
Old 04-10-2010, 05:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 307 / Power: 15
Ah Ken is one of the Best!Ah Ken is one of the Best!Ah Ken is one of the Best!Ah Ken is one of the Best!

1 thing you definitely need. PROTECTION MEASURES!!
Old 04-10-2010, 08:41 AM
Samster

fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ah Ken View Post
1 thing you definitely need. PROTECTION MEASURES!!
Of course! We definitely need these PROTECTION MEASURES. Not only in everyday activities but especially in our "special" activities in PT, protection is 1st and foremost, it is also key and vital to why I go to PT.

Knowing that WLs and not FLs are operating their biz in PT, I know that I am protected. The WLs are licensed and go for check up every 28 days. If they fail to do so, they get suspended, cannot work, hence no money. So they have to stick to the check up schedule. They also provide condoms, wash you with soap before and after the session, gargle with mouthwash, some of my regulars even provide for me so we can gargle together haha!

Yes, it is not 100%, but in life, what is? If you think, think, think.....you will die thinking instead of fucking haha, pardon me for the language, peace Bros.

I mean, seriously now, how much more protection do we really need?

Helping each other maybe, will also play a good part for everybody's protection. How? If you think you're sick or infected, please, stay away from PT and the WLs. Because there is a strong possibility (98%) that you will pass the infection to the WL and then she will pass it to me. We do not want an epidemic here. (Remember during the time of the SARS epidemic? WLs were armed with thermometers to check your temperature before they will give service. I had to make sure my temp go down especially on a hot day and I just go walking to reach PT! Haha!)

So, with all these in mind, then PT is protected, WLs are protected, you and I are protected, and Bro slickdick87 is protected.

You see, that's how it's suppose to work. It's all part of evolution, it's like Darwin. You get sick, go see a doctor. It's an early Darwinian precept. You don't hang around waiting for someone to drop dead.

Well, I think I have gone too far yet again.

Good week ahead to everyone and the best of health.

Cheers.

Last edited by fornicator; 04-10-2010 at 08:51 AM.
Old 04-10-2010, 10:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 476 / Power: 16
MrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of light

Life is short bro... Back to the reality, today we are here sharing our thoughts, tomorrow we might not be here anymore. We are born to have sex. This is the truth that we can't deny. And we are given a choice of chosing our sex partners. If we feel PT are dirty, by all means we can choose else where for pleasure. If PT are build in a high class hotels, we can forget about paying $50 for fun.
Old 04-10-2010, 12:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
gold ranger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

that has been my concern. I try to refrain from oral contact.
Old 04-10-2010, 01:24 PM
Samster

MrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of light

Where else can you get a "coffee shop price with a hotel service?"
Old 04-10-2010, 01:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBombastic View Post
Where else can you get a "coffee shop price with a hotel service?"
May I reply to that?!

It's in PT, Petain Road!!!

But the thing is, not all have come to realize this. Only a handful Bros like you MrBombastic, alvin 36, austin69, jacky43, U-Da-Man and me to name a few, who really make use of the full potential that is in PT.

As for others, I cannot comment, we have to respect their views. If they refrain from oral contact, so be it. I have no problems with that. Just as long as our views are respected as well.

Cheers.
Old 04-10-2010, 05:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
May I reply to that?!

It's in PT, Petain Road!!!

But the thing is, not all have come to realize this. Only a handful Bros like you MrBombastic, alvin 36, austin69, jacky43, U-Da-Man and me to name a few, who really make use of the full potential that is in PT.

As for others, I cannot comment, we have to respect their views. If they refrain from oral contact, so be it. I have no problems with that. Just as long as our views are respected as well.

Cheers.

Woohooo... Looks who talking man... The number 1 PT fan
Old 04-10-2010, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Woohooo... Looks who talking man... The number 1 PT fan
Yeah baby! Mr. Lobah, Lobah.....ummm! MrBombastic, telefantastic.....yah!

Going down later, see who is available! Yum-yum!

Eh Bro, did you get MJ or not? Hee-hee!

Cheers.
Old 04-10-2010, 06:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
0939 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Generally, Malaysians WLs are very clean. They know their customers well.
But painting them is one awkward thing to do. I can never do it. Cheeers to some brothers who are good painters.
Old 04-10-2010, 08:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yeah baby! Mr. Lobah, Lobah.....ummm! MrBombastic, telefantastic.....yah!

Going down later, see who is available! Yum-yum!

Eh Bro, did you get MJ or not? Hee-hee!

Cheers.
wa lau eh... u really arrr....
Old 04-10-2010, 09:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0939 View Post
Generally, Malaysians WLs are very clean. They know their customers well.
But painting them is one awkward thing to do. I can never do it. Cheeers to some brothers who are good painters.
Why thank you Bro

As an "artist", this is what I do best. I am a painter, my media is the pussy and the asshole, the instrument is my tongue!

Cheers.
Quote:
wa lau eh... u really arrr....
Mr. Lobah, Lobah, ummm.....Mr. Lobah, Lobah ummm.....hahaha!

Well, you got your revenge tonight as I didn't get to paint at all. Kindly refer to my FR, hahaha!

Cheers.
Old 06-10-2010, 03:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
deepfark deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Of course! We definitely need these PROTECTION MEASURES. Not only in everyday activities but especially in our "special" activities in PT, protection is 1st and foremost, it is also key and vital to why I go to PT.

Knowing that WLs and not FLs are operating their biz in PT, I know that I am protected. The WLs are licensed and go for check up every 28 days. If they fail to do so, they get suspended, cannot work, hence no money. So they have to stick to the check up schedule. They also provide condoms, wash you with soap before and after the session, gargle with mouthwash, some of my regulars even provide for me so we can gargle together haha!

Yes, it is not 100%, but in life, what is? If you think, think, think.....you will die thinking instead of fucking haha, pardon me for the language, peace Bros.

I mean, seriously now, how much more protection do we really need?

Helping each other maybe, will also play a good part for everybody's protection. How? If you think you're sick or infected, please, stay away from PT and the WLs. Because there is a strong possibility (98%) that you will pass the infection to the WL and then she will pass it to me. We do not want an epidemic here. (Remember during the time of the SARS epidemic? WLs were armed with thermometers to check your temperature before they will give service. I had to make sure my temp go down especially on a hot day and I just go walking to reach PT! Haha!)

So, with all these in mind, then PT is protected, WLs are protected, you and I are protected, and Bro slickdick87 is protected.

You see, that's how it's suppose to work. It's all part of evolution, it's like Darwin. You get sick, go see a doctor. It's an early Darwinian precept. You don't hang around waiting for someone to drop dead.

Well, I think I have gone too far yet again.

Good week ahead to everyone and the best of health.

Cheers.
just a note for all. to ensure greater safety, just stick to the following rules:

1) condoms ON ALWAYS for sex and BJ.
2) DUN lick the WLs pussy and asshole.
3) DUN kiss (wet or dry)

no such thing as 100% safety. but you can ensure the greatest safety for yourself, the WL and all the bros here - basically we are protecting EVERYONE and OURSELVES too.

no offence to anyone - but all the macho talk about 'if i kenna i kenna lor' frankly doesn't help raise safety for everyone. HIV is one problem but there is a host of other STIs/STDs that can still spread if you dun follow the 3 rules above. all u need to do is to read up.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1