The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 04-07-2004, 07:20 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 477 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2446 / Power: 0
milffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up ah june cat 30s

go into house 19,wanted to looks for maggie cat 100.but the okt say must wait one hour.saw june again in her wonderful dress.smiling at me.i ask for her.walk into the room take off my clothes.she help me wash my dick and asshole.shiok.then after that lie down and french kiss for a while.later she lick my nipples all the way down to my dick.and slurp and lick it.bbbj me.shiok.come up and then she lie down.me go down lick her wonderful nice smell pussy and ass.see her shiver damn shiok.capped me and then do her missionary.after that she ask to change position to doggie. fcuk her like hell cannot come.then i lie down she come on top of me.cowgirl style.shiok but cannot cum still.then she say do missionary again i say too tired.then i ownself masturbate.she licking my nipples.suddenly i wan to ejaculate shoot straight into her face.whahahaha.seebey song.she never scold me just smile.and wash up,after that went out paid 30 bucks and left.good fuck.must go again.

looks 6/10
boobs 6/10 small but good
fj 5/10
bbbbj 8 /10 best is cim
ar 8/10
Old 04-07-2004, 11:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 597 / Power: 21
Microsoft is a name known to allMicrosoft is a name known to allMicrosoft is a name known to allMicrosoft is a name known to allMicrosoft is a name known to allMicrosoft is a name known to all
Re: ah june cat 30s

Quote:
Originally Posted by milffella
saw june again in her wonderful dress.

Yes June realli bring back the old memories. Remember first time bonk her somewhere late 80's or early 90's. At tat time she jus downgarde from Cat 50 to Cat 30. She was quite young then and at $30, always got long q of customer waiting.

Anyway u can try Coco Cat 100. The BBBJ i find quite good. Multi position with hot tea treatment. Few mths ago i kena torture by her for half hour realli cnot tahan xia. Her hse at 4-xia(down)
Old 07-07-2004, 01:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
anbill deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Where can you find june ?
Old 09-07-2004, 01:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
deskjet840 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

what is her number?
Old 09-07-2004, 12:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
deskjet840 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Aiyo.... sorry to all the brothers out there, i ask a stupid question!!!
Old 09-07-2004, 12:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2052 / Power: 22
rocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by anbill
Where can you find june ?
before July and after May! Doesn't need a rocket scientist to tell you that!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1