The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 15-06-2004, 10:19 AM
beachboiii

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
okt in johore..

i happened to get to know of this okt know as "ah boy" during my trip to johore recently..so far i had not get to know any of his girls yet except looking at some photo he show me....

there is wide range of price for his girls and he got malaysian chinese, malaysian malay , Prc and even indo girl...does any brothers here know him..heard that he is quite active in permas jaya and johore jaya...and it's seem that he know a lot of singaporean client..
Old 15-06-2004, 10:38 AM
beachboiii

Re: okt in johore..

Quote:
Originally Posted by pat88
There is only one AH BOY and he is AH DEZ!

R u angry with "ah DEZ"????why so big cap?????
I am sure he is not ah dez as i also had his contact number in singapore....want to verify
Old 15-06-2004, 02:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by beachboiii
i happened to get to know of this okt know as "ah boy" during my trip to johore recently..so far i had not get to know any of his girls yet except looking at some photo he show me....

there is wide range of price for his girls and he got malaysian chinese, malaysian malay , Prc and even indo girl...does any brothers here know him..heard that he is quite active in permas jaya and johore jaya...and it's seem that he know a lot of singaporean client..
I got his Malaysia contact nos given so kindly by Msia Datuk. So far yet to call him for FL as need to reload my bank with funds for cheonging. Just hope this weekend go Genting can win some back for cheonging money.
Old 17-06-2004, 12:51 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -314 / Power: 0
Ah Des Ah Des Ah Des Ah Des

Hah?!!!? Are we toking about the same Ah Dez here? Ah Dez= Ah Boy? There's lots of people named Ah Boy leh. Since when Ah Dez become OKT?
Old 17-06-2004, 01:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1814 / Power: 21
Malaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine
I got his Malaysia contact nos given so kindly by Msia Datuk. So far yet to call him for FL as need to reload my bank with funds for cheonging. Just hope this weekend go Genting can win some back for cheonging money.
bro the contact i passed you is named Ah B. tell him ah boy recommend can get discount. ah boy is my brother. this ah boy is not ah dez as far as i know. i now verify my sources before posting. i already committed boo-boo the other time when i posted that Romanto is the Sporean shot in JB, it was just another guy named Roman. Sorrie bro Romanto.
Old 17-06-2004, 04:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malaysian Datuk
bro the contact i passed you is named Ah B. tell him ah boy recommend can get discount. ah boy is my brother. this ah boy is not ah dez as far as i know. i now verify my sources before posting. i already committed boo-boo the other time when i posted that Romanto is the Sporean shot in JB, it was just another guy named Roman. Sorrie bro Romanto.
Tks for the correction Datuk, silly of me to associate the B with Boy...
Old 17-06-2004, 06:29 PM
beachboiii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine
Tks for the correction Datuk, silly of me to associate the B with Boy...

yup...agreed with datuk...this ah boy is not ah dez...

i just call him today...he even offer me to see the photo of her gals if i m interested to bonk them...he can pick me up at johore(pelangi side) and drive me to permas jaya. btw i know ah dez also....so i can confirm it's not ah dez.
Old 17-06-2004, 08:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 21
fugitivezzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hey bro,
how come everytime i call the number it would either be forwarded to mailbox or no one would pick up the phone? Anyone else has similar experience?
Old 17-06-2004, 11:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 950 / Power: 22
ryanlim is a splendid one to beholdryanlim is a splendid one to beholdryanlim is a splendid one to beholdryanlim is a splendid one to beholdryanlim is a splendid one to beholdryanlim is a splendid one to beholdryanlim is a splendid one to beholdryanlim is a splendid one to behold

which number did you call?
Old 17-06-2004, 11:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanlim
which number did you call?
its actually the number passed to me by the very kind datuk....hehe
Old 17-06-2004, 11:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 950 / Power: 22
ryanlim is a splendid one to beholdryanlim is a splendid one to beholdryanlim is a splendid one to beholdryanlim is a splendid one to beholdryanlim is a splendid one to beholdryanlim is a splendid one to beholdryanlim is a splendid one to beholdryanlim is a splendid one to behold

i see......
then keep trying again......
dun worry......Bro Datuk can be trusted.........
Old 17-06-2004, 11:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanlim
i see......
then keep trying again......
dun worry......Bro Datuk can be trusted.........
haha, i know, tats y hes Datuk!
but i have actually tried a lot of times liaoz, ard 10, but still no response...hehe...nmind, good stuff aer hard to get....juz have to keep on trying i guess
Old 19-06-2004, 01:29 PM
Samster

Malaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant future

sorrie bros, not contacted ah b in a while, did i give the number 012-7350#72? try his other number 016-7#0###3. I will call tonight and see if I can get him.
Old 19-06-2004, 03:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malaysian Datuk
sorrie bros, not contacted ah b in a while, did i give the number 012-7350#72? try his other number 016-7#0###3. I will call tonight and see if I can get him.
sorrie bros.....my mistake, his number is 013-7350#72 and 016-7#0###3. i posted wrongly. just called him, he is still very much in business. remember to mention ah boy's name for discount.
Old 21-06-2004, 08:40 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -314 / Power: 0
Ah Des Ah Des Ah Des Ah Des

Bros, this is really Ah Dez number I called already but he is not OKT.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1