The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 20-06-2010, 01:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
RealEstateGuy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Red Flags Thread

SG brothers, I think too many of you are getting your hearts broken, and/or bankrupt, divorced etc. otherwise ruined by women you don't have the common sense to avoid in the first place. One incident of lust turns into something with a bad outcome for you. OF course staying away is the best course of action but you say she's different despite what your friends tell you. Well I want to start a thread of red flags. I think each brother can add new ones that way we have a collective list to work with. The earlier you know the truth about a girl the better off your are. Sometimes the thruth hurts but in the long run you are saved. We are all our brothers keeper so lets keep the tread positive instead of a rant against some gal etc. Also, no need to debate something. Just list red flags. All of this is common sense but sometimes we lose it so its better to have an objective list to reference. Protect your heart!

1) unanswered phone calls. people calling her esp at night.
2) different intrest level when she wants something from you
3) unexplained abscences for hours, days, weeks or even months
4) gifts that disappear/appear (but you didn't buy for her)

next? post yours!
Old 21-06-2010, 02:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1281 / Power: 23
goodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud of
Re: Red Flags Thread

5) not using bra
Old 21-06-2010, 02:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 161 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9644 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodpartner View Post
5) not using bra

hahahahaha... nice one... BRO goodpartner....
Old 21-06-2010, 05:00 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Quoted: 619 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3020 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

6) She works in a KTV lounge or a whore house.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 21-06-2010, 08:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1361 / Power: 16
Ichigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud of

7) She often infuse with Hotel 81's shampoo soapy aroma
Old 21-06-2010, 08:29 PM
Samster

I think working in a KTV is a big picture scenario. I mean one should avoid it or go in with no emotions. But lets hear some of the day to day red flags. The brother who posted about the bank statements and the shopping trip loan or the trip where the guy was kidnapped for ramson are good ones that the brothers should take notice of. Absolutely terrifying. Could you imagine meeting a gal in SG and the taking a trip and then being forced to pay a ransome for your escape? It stuns me the lenghts these girls can go to while preying on SG brothers.
Old 22-06-2010, 11:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 730 / Power: 18
Cheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to behold

I agree with boss.

Tear up this list of red flags.

You don't need to see all those things to surface if you never get emotionally involved in the first place.

If you want, you should get a list of red flags for bros instead:

1) You feel like calling her in the middle of the night in the toilet while your wife is sleeping in the bedroom.
2) You think she is a nice girl and you can help her.
3) You think that you are that special guy who is not her customer.
4) You have the urge to visit her in her hometown when she leaves SG.
5) You willingly fork out money to buy whatever shit that she has hinted that she would like.
6) You unwillingly fork out money to buy whatever shit that she is pestering you to get for her or her family.
7) You met her in KTVs and/or whorehouses.

Anyway, even if you know that the FL or KTV girl is not truthful to you (which is a 99% lieklihood), what you gonna do?

Kidnap her and hold her for ransom to her other boyfriends?
Ask her to loan you money for business which would go directly to your bonking funds?
Steal and lock up her passport then force her to work under you as a cheap whore, providing only food & lodgings while you get all her earnings?

Beware clones...
Old 22-06-2010, 04:02 PM
Samster

Those are insightful contributions. As I said we are looking for suggestions/tips other than dont walk into a KTV. I dont see why you want to delete the thread and think you have rule of the forum.
Old 28-06-2010, 10:43 AM
Samster

Cheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to behold

Whoa!

When did I say we should delete this thread? What I meant was that, if you have a list like what you wrote, you should rip it up. I don't know why you should think in the most negative of all manners. I certainly don't rule the forum. Heck, even boss who owns it don't rule it. Or he won't be busy collating opinions on the new server if he has only himself to please.

I never said we should not enter a KTV. What I meant was not enter a KTV to look for a girlfriend.

A KTV is NOT a big picture scenario. It is so microscopic that I fear to inform you that, yes, your views of Men-Women-Relationships are just that.

Maybe you could do a survey with all the couples in the world and see how many of them met in a seedy KTV lounge. If it goes beyond 20%, I will accede that it is, indeed, looking at "the big picture" and also cut off my lan jiao.

And bro, stop looking for emotional support in KTVs & whore-houses.

Beware clones...
Old 28-06-2010, 08:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1255 / Power: 22
see see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichigo_Kurosaki View Post
7) She often infuse with Hotel 81's shampoo soapy aroma
Hey that's a good one

System is back ... we are back

8) Complaining about your usual behaviour & habit
Old 28-06-2010, 09:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 18
colins is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercolins is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercolins is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercolins is a living Saint! - you won't find better

It's a little too late if we 'wait' for these red flags to appear. By then many would have already given their precious hearts.

The list of red flags for bros (by bro cheonging) however, looks into preventive measures. A lot more effective la.
Old 29-06-2010, 12:59 AM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 585 / Power: 0
S.B.Y is a name known to allS.B.Y is a name known to allS.B.Y is a name known to allS.B.Y is a name known to allS.B.Y is a name known to allS.B.Y is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by see see only View Post
Hey that's a good one

System is back ... we are back

8) Complaining about your usual behaviour & habit
Welcome back
Old 02-07-2010, 12:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 0
arizona deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Communist is godless... so they said

some said this island is sex-depraved too ...that is why so many fallen into self-poison red-flag love-voodoo symptoms.

Last edited by arizona; 02-07-2010 at 12:06 AM. Reason: addon
Old 02-07-2010, 02:45 PM
Samster

Bro arizona, I have no idea what you are trying to say...

Do you know the context of "Red Flag" here?

Have you played "Minesweeper" on Windows before?

Beware clones...
Old 02-07-2010, 06:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 0
arizona deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheonging101 View Post
Bro arizona, I have no idea what you are trying to say...

Do you know the context of "Red Flag" here?

Have you played "Minesweeper" on Windows before?
Alamak I think I really submit my post wrongly...Paiseh. Nevertheless same tots as u mentioned earlier, Juz dun get involved too emotionally with WL, that alone will minus lots of red-flag thingy.

Last edited by arizona; 02-07-2010 at 06:45 PM. Reason: addon
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1