The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 22-05-2004, 11:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
tanks_1977 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Fucked her RAW

yesterday night went devil's bar and had too much to drink... saw all the babes there but couldn't pick up any... feeling drunk and horny at the same time, so went geylang...

noticed that there are no MM standing at Lorong 8... sianz already... went to other lorongs shopping... and settled for a gal in Westerhout Rd... forgot the house no., but the gal is no. 3... the house is situated nearest to the T junction of Westerhout Rd and lorong 16... and it is new... bcos there are still plastic coverings for some of the decorations at the outside of the house... anyway... it is a SOP session... just that she is friendly, gf kinda feeling...

after that 1st shot, I am still feeling horny... and saw this babe standing at lorong 16 with her pimp... great figure... damage is $51 (weird hor...)... went into a nearby house and proceeded for the action...as I had just had 1 shot... the 2nd shot really took a long time... I pump until sweaty... then, I did the unthinkable... I took off my condom and fucked her missionary... suddenly, my didi got the feeling again, and I know now that I can cum a 2nd time... pump and pump... then I unloaded into her... yes... UNLOADED INSIDE HER... wah... she immediately panic sia... say baby or something like that... i think that time I am still a bit intoxicated with alcohol... I just washed up and left... she was so panic until she knocked down her handbag and spilled all the contents inside...

... i don't know where i got the courage... maybe alcohol... 1st i fucked a prostitute raw, a very dangerous thing to do... 2nd, i unloaded inside her... sheesh...
Old 22-05-2004, 01:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 21
toothbrush is one of the Best!toothbrush is one of the Best!toothbrush is one of the Best!
Re: Fucked her RAW

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanks_1977
... damage is $51 (weird hor...)...
maybe the $1 is for the condom
Old 22-05-2004, 03:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 401 / Power: 21
cbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Am not anyone to u but please do not do that (raw) again....for your own good.
Girl: No. Never. You not handsome.
Me:.......(feel my hate!! dine in hell !! nbcb!! )
Old 22-05-2004, 04:11 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -10 / Power: 0
Precious_123 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

going to be dad soon???That's the man.
Old 23-05-2004, 12:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3045 / Power: 21
Harvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond repute

You'd better go for an AIDS screening too...
Old 23-05-2004, 07:39 PM
booby

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Thats why one must not don't drink so much that the brain stops functioning properly.
Seems a bit surprise how the girl allowed it.
For once I can understand if it was a girl from the houses, which is definately not a great idea. But doing raw to a FL is big big trouble. Bro I seriously pray for your wellbeing...
Old 23-05-2004, 09:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
leefook69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

quick quick go for check up. pray for you.
Old 23-05-2004, 10:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 22
Hasa Sas is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHasa Sas is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHasa Sas is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by booby
Thats why one must not don't drink so much that the brain stops functioning properly.
Seems a bit surprise how the girl allowed it.
For once I can understand if it was a girl from the houses, which is definately not a great idea. But doing raw to a FL is big big trouble. Bro I seriously pray for your wellbeing...
agree with bro boody...doing raw with any WLs is like digging your own graves.....did raw with a indo WL(batam) 5 yrs ago and the action still haunt me till now.
Blame it on my ignorance and my small dick

From craving springs grief,
From craving springs fear,
One's who is wholly free from craving,
There is no grief, much less fear
Old 24-05-2004, 12:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 495 / Power: 22
triplebiatch is a glorious beacon of lighttriplebiatch is a glorious beacon of lighttriplebiatch is a glorious beacon of lighttriplebiatch is a glorious beacon of lighttriplebiatch is a glorious beacon of light

er...... you may just kill your child if the pros abort or she will keep your child??? if your sperm is strong?

just a school of thought.....
Old 24-05-2004, 12:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 344 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4523 / Power: 24
Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute

raw with an unlicensed FL... good luck bro
Old 24-05-2004, 10:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
CheongVic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Well, I must say u r on the "High"-risk group.

Bro, do everyone a favour, can?

Stay away from any form of sexual activity for ur own good. Go for a check up, or at least use a condom (if u really need to....).

Wish u good luck.
Old 24-05-2004, 10:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 23
smlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by triplebiatch
er...... you may just kill your child if the pros abort or she will keep your child??? if your sperm is strong?

just a school of thought.....
Don't be an idiot .....who is concern about the child here??
Old 24-05-2004, 11:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1730 / Power: 23
duke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyberduke
raw with an unlicensed FL... good luck bro

Yeah the reason they are not licence is they are too young to obtain the licence or they may have some desease.....
Let's just hope that it is for the fomer reason rather than the later...... Good luck.........
Old 24-05-2004, 12:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasa Sas
agree with bro boody...doing raw with any WLs is like digging your own graves.....did raw with a indo WL(batam) 5 yrs ago and the action still haunt me till now.
Blame it on my ignorance and my small dick
Yeah couldn't agree more, 5 to 6 years back I bonked a gorgeous looking 18 yo in Palembang raw, we did every possible position ever known to man kind, went 360 round the bed doing 69. A couple of weeks later back in Singapore I started to pee blood. I was scare the shit out, went to NUH had to tell the truth to doc, gave me a lecture on precaution and all thats stuff. Did all the AIDS AND STD check, found nothing but one month later went for review and discover actually cause by kidney stones. But that period was really the lowest in my life. It is the uncertainties that kills you.
Old 24-05-2004, 01:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 897 / Power: 23
Ah Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanks_1977
yesterday night went devil's bar and had too much to drink... saw all the babes there but couldn't pick up any... feeling drunk and horny at the same time, so went geylang...

noticed that there are no MM standing at Lorong 8... sianz already... went to other lorongs shopping... and settled for a gal in Westerhout Rd... forgot the house no., but the gal is no. 3... the house is situated nearest to the T junction of Westerhout Rd and lorong 16... and it is new... bcos there are still plastic coverings for some of the decorations at the outside of the house... anyway... it is a SOP session... just that she is friendly, gf kinda feeling...

after that 1st shot, I am still feeling horny... and saw this babe standing at lorong 16 with her pimp... great figure... damage is $51 (weird hor...)... went into a nearby house and proceeded for the action...as I had just had 1 shot... the 2nd shot really took a long time... I pump until sweaty... then, I did the unthinkable... I took off my condom and fucked her missionary... suddenly, my didi got the feeling again, and I know now that I can cum a 2nd time... pump and pump... then I unloaded into her... yes... UNLOADED INSIDE HER... wah... she immediately panic sia... say baby or something like that... i think that time I am still a bit intoxicated with alcohol... I just washed up and left... she was so panic until she knocked down her handbag and spilled all the contents inside...

... i don't know where i got the courage... maybe alcohol... 1st i fucked a prostitute raw, a very dangerous thing to do... 2nd, i unloaded inside her... sheesh...

Hummm........ i think it should be those Batam girls between 10 and 12. the $1 is for the Condom.

But you are damm lucky to get out of there alive..... the girl never complain and you get beaten up by the okt...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1