The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 13-05-2004, 09:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
boopbopp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Any comments on Spasso

Hi,

I will be travelling to BKK next month for a business trip and will be staying at Grand Hyatt Erawan. Thinking for dropping by at Spasso after some reserch on this place. Any brothers got any comment on this place? Sorry, cause this is the 1st time I will be travelling to BKK.
Old 14-05-2004, 11:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4894 / Power: 23
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Any comments on Spasso

first time there dun get conned hor
btw px quoted in spasso is in USD
so dun hear tat girl claim 300 u tink is 300 bahts hor
have fun!!!
Old 14-05-2004, 07:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1423 / Power: 21
sibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by boopbopp
Hi,

I will be travelling to BKK next month for a business trip and will be staying at Grand Hyatt Erawan. Thinking for dropping by at Spasso after some reserch on this place. Any brothers got any comment on this place? Sorry, cause this is the 1st time I will be travelling to BKK.
Damn boring place.
Old 14-05-2004, 08:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
dunnoleh is Cool - loads of Potential

dunno what exactly u are looking for..

if you are more to music, then the live band is just slightly above average. nowhere near the live band in hrc.

the crowd, 75% are farangs.. older guys.. tamer crowd.

gals, as in other places, some are pretty some are less pretty.. whatever it is, juz be careful as under the disco lights, looks can be very deceiving.. seen several lady boys when i was there..

damage for overnight should be 1500 upwards..

my personal experience.. i got to know this english chick when i was there.. ended up sleeping with her that night..

i always believe in this.. its up to you to make the place boring or fun..

have fun..
Old 14-05-2004, 08:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 358 / Power: 21
collin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercollin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercollin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercollin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Haha...later take out one 500 baht. Keep the change....

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaxvms
first time there dun get conned hor
btw px quoted in spasso is in USD
so dun hear tat girl claim 300 u tink is 300 bahts hor
have fun!!!
Old 14-05-2004, 10:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1423 / Power: 21
sibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by collin_23
Haha...later take out one 500 baht. Keep the change....
So little meh? Heeeeeeeeee
Old 14-05-2004, 11:39 PM
Samster

Hi,

Thanks for all the information, so any good recommendation if I am staying at Grand Hyatt Erawan? I read some info on CM2 and Nana, issit good for picking up gals? Was thinking of going to Hard Rock Cafe as well. Any recommendations?
Old 15-05-2004, 12:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
dunnoleh is Cool - loads of Potential

go with the nike slogan.. just do it.. go with the flow..

find out too much can be bad sometimes. many places to pick up gals. even shopping centres can pick up gals... i got to know one the gals when i was seeing my dentist.. crazy but true..

anyway, hrc is great for me. for some ppl, it may be boring.. cm2, the band is definitely wild. more to hip hop music though.

just do it..
Old 15-05-2004, 12:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 21
Mr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunnoleh
go with the nike slogan.. just do it.. go with the flow..

find out too much can be bad sometimes. many places to pick up gals. even shopping centres can pick up gals... i got to know one the gals when i was seeing my dentist.. crazy but true..

anyway, hrc is great for me. for some ppl, it may be boring.. cm2, the band is definitely wild. more to hip hop music though.

just do it..
good one..."Just Do it"...Like wat Bro Delifrance say..Sianing turtles will be easier than sianing eagles.sianing eagles is another level already.Sianing Tgs are always easier than SG gals.They are much more approachable. just imagine 30% of population in Thailand are Siam gias only.Furthermore, we are Sgreans...Got more spending power...our ranking is no 1 in the Asian Category in terms of human nature & spending power.Our strength in nature is basically our heart..We tend to give in easily due to our soft heart.But of coz, its due to case to case basis. Not all Singaporeans are like tat.In fact I was pretty Surprised when this FL from Soi Cowboy called me while I having supper with my Own Tg at Ratchada soi 6. I did not even give hthe FL my hp Number.I jus hapen to give her a missed call to confirm her HP number is not phony only

***BTW turtles refer to WL & eagles refer to non WL
Cheers
Old 15-05-2004, 04:24 PM
Samster

Hi,

Seems like CM2 is a good place for picking up gals, any brothers got FR to share about that place?
Old 16-05-2004, 01:40 AM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 23
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by boopbopp
Hi,

Seems like CM2 is a good place for picking up gals, any brothers got FR to share about that place?
Who say? Go CM2 pick girls, have to pay over-rated prices.

SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

Men will only be troubled by 2 issues.
1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Old 16-05-2004, 01:42 AM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 23
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all

Spasso gave me some good memories, but haven't been there for years. But its more of a Ang moh pick up girls place. Prices are higher than usual. Girls not really that tok gong for that price.

Verdict is SKIP this place unless you just go and drink listen music.

But the drinks are not cheap either.

SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

Men will only be troubled by 2 issues.
1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Old 16-05-2004, 01:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 21
thaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by siamcutey
Who say? Go CM2 pick girls, have to pay over-rated prices.

SC
hahaah, last year I went, only pay for 1500B for long time cos i stay at Novotel that is not girl friendly and have to pay 900B. So i told the girl mai ao. and she lower to 1500. But knn in the end also 1500+900.
Old 16-05-2004, 10:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 22
tirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by siamcutey
Spasso gave me some good memories, but haven't been there for years. But its more of a Ang moh pick up girls place. Prices are higher than usual. Girls not really that tok gong for that price.

Verdict is SKIP this place unless you just go and drink listen music.

But the drinks are not cheap either.

SC
when lim kopi so can hear your spasso story?

most that hang out in spasso can speak pretty decent english... other similar concept places include CM2 and HRC.
Old 16-05-2004, 10:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 22
tirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaigers
hahaah, last year I went, only pay for 1500B for long time cos i stay at Novotel that is not girl friendly and have to pay 900B. So i told the girl mai ao. and she lower to 1500. But knn in the end also 1500+900.
wrong novotel lah... novotel lotus is friendly...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1