The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 27-04-2004, 10:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 650 / Power: 21
hotdevil is a splendid one to beholdhotdevil is a splendid one to beholdhotdevil is a splendid one to beholdhotdevil is a splendid one to beholdhotdevil is a splendid one to beholdhotdevil is a splendid one to behold
Buying Pirated VCDs in Batam

If I buy some pirated VCDs from Batam and bring them over to Singapore, will the custom officers check and will i get into trouble?
Old 27-04-2004, 10:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Buying Pirated VCDs in Batam

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotdevil
If I buy some pirated VCDs from Batam and bring them over to Singapore, will the custom officers check and will i get into trouble?
Of course, but if u put it carefully, then they will not see it. Of course, depend on your luck also.

Put it in your CD player loh, then later when they scan hope they dont ask you to open lah.

better dont play play... Nowadays the customs are very strict.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 27-04-2004, 11:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1238 / Power: 22
DNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88
Of course, but if u put it carefully, then they will not see it. Of course, depend on your luck also.

Put it in your CD player loh, then later when they scan hope they dont ask you to open lah.

better dont play play... Nowadays the customs are very strict.
bring CD player go Batam? hmmm ..... holly cow! if I am the ICA staff, sure ask the fella to open and see whats inside the player ... 99% sure got 'catch' ... hia hia hia

actually before that I tried once, but after you mentioned this 'method' here, wont wanna take risk liao cos lots of 'ppl' watching this site ... hahaha

food for thought: Batam's disc cheaper? or more 'variety/excitment'? ... which worth the risk to take.

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 28-04-2004, 07:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 358 / Power: 21
collin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercollin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercollin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercollin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

good luck. Maybe if u scare get caught can go jb order they send over one. Got info just look around.

Cheers

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotdevil
Old 28-04-2004, 09:22 AM
Samster

DNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by collin_23
good luck. Maybe if u scare get caught can go jb order they send over one. Got info just look around.

Cheers
sorry ya, what I gonna say is not paid sex related ....

Collin,
Not 100% safe also cos if ICA nabs the courier man and gets the client's order list = your whole house might will be searched upside down

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 28-04-2004, 09:24 AM
Samster

collin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercollin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercollin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercollin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

yep, which is y I no buy mah. Heehee....

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNAT
sorry ya, what I gonna say is not paid sex related ....

Collin,
Not 100% safe also cos if ICA nabs the courier man and gets the client's order list = your whole house might will be searched upside down
Old 28-04-2004, 09:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by collin_23
yep, which is y I no buy mah. Heehee....
wow lau u ...

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 28-04-2004, 09:45 AM
Samster

he want buy mah, so I help lor.... Geylang recently got sell also beside the copi-tiam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNAT
wow lau u ...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1