The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-04-2010, 02:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
weiweiwei deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
My gf's friend's gf

I have some interesting experience that I encounter. I still remember this happen a few years back. Is all started with a holiday trip. I decided to bring my gf to Bangkok as a birthday present gift, one of her guy friend(Max) wanted to join us also, because he and his gf(Alice) does not know to get around at Bangkok and with us around as we can help each others.

The first day we reach Thailand, we first took a cab down to our hotel and book in. After that, we head to the nearby night shopping to have our dinner and some shopping. We had steamboat buffet for dinner, while we were eating, I can’t stop staring at Alice breast as she is those slim and sexy type of girl compare to my gf. My gf is those abit plump type de. I admit that Alice is much prettier and sexy than my gf (that y I keep looking at her). Every time Alice put the ingredients in, I will act to help her put and the same time peep her breast.

After finish all the shopping and dinner, we head back to our hotel to take an early rest. Our hotel room that is side by side that can able to link each other room. When our gfs is taking bath, I and Max were playing daidee and I kept looking in to their toilet to see Alice figure through the blury glass. Alice took around 15 min to finish her bath and she wear a big size t-shirt and a shorts, come over to my room and tell Max to take his bath and will take over the game. While playing, I can see her cup c breast( I think is C) because she sit quite straight up and I notice she is not wear bra, but I this only last for a while because my gf finish taking her bath too. We went to bed early as we plan to wake up early.

this is a real story that i encounter, is up to u to believe.
sorry for the bad english hope readers still enjoys it.
Old 09-04-2010, 04:09 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
FernandoTorres is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: My gf's friend's gf

something to be proud of? mmm i think u can go to the market more often there are alot of D cups
Old 09-04-2010, 04:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 17
fanatic07 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfanatic07 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hmm, hoping to see more exciting parts coming up.
Old 09-04-2010, 05:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5848 / Power: 17
sky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond repute

Hmmmmmm......pitching tent here.......
Old 09-04-2010, 05:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2092 / Power: 21
superdelta has a reputation beyond reputesuperdelta has a reputation beyond reputesuperdelta has a reputation beyond reputesuperdelta has a reputation beyond reputesuperdelta has a reputation beyond reputesuperdelta has a reputation beyond reputesuperdelta has a reputation beyond reputesuperdelta has a reputation beyond reputesuperdelta has a reputation beyond reputesuperdelta has a reputation beyond reputesuperdelta has a reputation beyond repute

setting up tent here..
Old 09-04-2010, 08:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 15
spunk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pitching here for more.
Old 09-04-2010, 10:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 15
Jaxratch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

please carry on bro , thanks
Old 09-04-2010, 10:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 178 / Power: 15
KIng's Order is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKIng's Order is a Helpful and Caring Samster

No need to worry about your english. it is ok. Pse carry on writing.
Old 09-04-2010, 11:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9940 / Power: 19
sbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by weiweiwei View Post
I have some interesting experience that I encounter. I still remember this happen a few years back. Is all started with a holiday trip. I decided to bring my gf to Bangkok as a birthday present gift, one of her guy friend(Max) wanted to join us also, because he and his gf(Alice) does not know to get around at Bangkok and with us around as we can help each others.

The first day we reach Thailand, we first took a cab down to our hotel and book in. After that, we head to the nearby night shopping to have our dinner and some shopping. We had steamboat buffet for dinner, while we were eating, I can’t stop staring at Alice breast as she is those slim and sexy type of girl compare to my gf. My gf is those abit plump type de. I admit that Alice is much prettier and sexy than my gf (that y I keep looking at her). Every time Alice put the ingredients in, I will act to help her put and the same time peep her breast.

After finish all the shopping and dinner, we head back to our hotel to take an early rest. Our hotel room that is side by side that can able to link each other room. When our gfs is taking bath, I and Max were playing daidee and I kept looking in to their toilet to see Alice figure through the blury glass. Alice took around 15 min to finish her bath and she wear a big size t-shirt and a shorts, come over to my room and tell Max to take his bath and will take over the game. While playing, I can see her cup c breast( I think is C) because she sit quite straight up and I notice she is not wear bra, but I this only last for a while because my gf finish taking her bath too. We went to bed early as we plan to wake up early.

this is a real story that i encounter, is up to u to believe.
sorry for the bad english hope readers still enjoys it.
Is this a real story can add some picture will be batter

人為何要結婚嗎? 答案是:因為想“通”了。
那為何要離婚? 答案是:不想“幹”了嘛。🤣
Old 10-04-2010, 12:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2094 / Power: 19
GeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbftiankon View Post
Is this a real story can add some picture will be batter
So we can help to judge what is the cup size
Old 10-04-2010, 03:51 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 4650 / Power: 0
Ho-Lee has a reputation beyond reputeHo-Lee has a reputation beyond reputeHo-Lee has a reputation beyond reputeHo-Lee has a reputation beyond reputeHo-Lee has a reputation beyond reputeHo-Lee has a reputation beyond reputeHo-Lee has a reputation beyond reputeHo-Lee has a reputation beyond reputeHo-Lee has a reputation beyond reputeHo-Lee has a reputation beyond reputeHo-Lee has a reputation beyond repute

Camping for more here.
Old 10-04-2010, 03:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
clarence9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

it is a good start, when is part 2, bro
Old 13-04-2010, 10:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
weiweiwei deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

here come the part 2.. sorry to keep u waiting.

The next day, we went to shopping, shopping and shopping. Cut short to the incident that happens. At night, we celebrated birthday for my gf, we found a pub nearby our hotel, and we kept ordering drink in order to make my gf drunk. End up 4 of us were drunk and we slowly walk back to our hotel room.

Once we enter the room my gf straight away rush to toilet and puke, Max carried Alice to the bed and throws her on the bed, she is like total drunk there’s no respond and Max also went to puke after putting Alice down. I help my gf to wash up and change to her pajamas (those 1 piece) and carried her to bed and position her to her slping posture then I go toilet to puke too.

After puking, I take a bath as I din not close the door I could hear Max flushing and hearing he taking of his clothes and throw on the floor (all the jeans and belt sound). After bathing, suddenly I heard my gf moan while I wearing my shorts, I went out to take a look. I saw Max was fingering my gf, in my mind “fucking hell y touch my gf”. I was really piss off, he going having sex with my gf in front of me and my gf is those scare tickles don even let me to finger her pussy or lick because she cannot stand tickles and he is now fingering my gf, the worst is I hear my gf said last time Max like my gf before. When I was about to go over and pull him away, I saw Alice taking off her clothes. While I admire Alice, I heard a loud moan, I turn and look I saw Max dick is entering my gf pussy from her back (spoon style). The feeling is super weird, sad, angry, confuse, when I having sex with my gf she also does not moaned that loud or that shoik, I wondering am I lousy in sex, no skill in sex. I din even once let my gf have cum or squirt(only tell me to stop a while because she feel she wan to pee. Issit she going to cum?). I still looking at Max and my gf, I notice both of them eye were close and my gf is back face Max. After a while Max changed position, he was on top of my gf, lying down on her back fucking her from behind. Meanwhile I looked at Alice, she was totally naked her clothes, bra and panties were all on the ground.

I stood there around 5 – 8 min and Max release his cum on his stomach. I quickly hide and look at Max as I will thought he would wake up and clean himself, but he just slp there open his leg and hands snoring away, I think he was too drunk and he though my gf is his gf. Then an evil though came in my mind, since u fuck my gf, I will fuck ur gf. I walk toward to Alice as the same time I take off my shorts and lie beside her as she was back face me. I started to kiss her back, slowly my hand slide under her arm and play with her nipple. She does not have any movement so I proceed to her pussy, playing with her clitoris, she start to let out a soft moan. I push her leg away a bit so I can play her pussy more. I insert my finger in her pussy and feel so warm in it. I cannot wait to put my dick in to her as I some time will dream of having sex with her. I only play her pussy for a while and her pussy gets super wet, then I push her leg more a bit to allow my dick to insert her pussy. It was so wet that I dick just went in easily.

I fuck her around a few time the suddenly she moan “yesh Maxi” (that what she call Max every time), I was shock and stop a while, she said “don stop, faster, faster”. I quickly pump her as I scare she turn around, she keep saying “ahh faster, ahh harder”, I did what she say just fuck her faster and harder. Without warning she just turns and lay straight flat her back facing up. I was so afraid that she will turn and look at me so I quickly climb on her back and fuck her again. She start to moan again and this time louder I was afraid that Alice moan to loud that wake my gf or Max up so I push Alice head lie on the pillow. After for some while Alice knee up and change to doggie style but her head is still on the pillow just that her ass move up.
Then I carry on fuck her, this view I able to see her sexy figure, I think she like doggie style every thrust I pump she moan so loud and shout “Yesh Maxi Yesh, Ahhh harder, ahhh harder Maxi”. Then her both hands grab my hands tightly, I started to fuck her harder in my mind I was saying “huh, fuck my gf just now, now I fuck urs. Take it”.

Out of suddenly.....
Old 13-04-2010, 10:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6789 / Power: 17
naturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond repute

More! More! The sexciting part already!
Old 13-04-2010, 12:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
BABYG deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wow its good. tenting up.
Advert Space Available