The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-04-2010, 03:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 409 / Power: 15
freezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find better
The games we play (short incidents of pleasure some years back)

It all started when my minah gf Yuliana (as I affectionately call her Yuli) fell really sick one day and I took very good care of her. So touched was she that she told me she 'owns me a favour'.

Although I didn't really think much of it at that point of time, that sentence kept ringing in my head.

Back then, we were still students and had alot of free time. Sure we had sex, fumbled around here and there, but it was nothing really exciting.

Shaw House was still in operation at that time and in the noons, the cinema was almost always empty. I suggested watching a movie one afternoon. It was a boring movie afterall, and then I thought of 'the favour' she said she owned me.

It was cold and pretty empty in the cinema. Yuli's body was leaning close to me (we were sitting in couple seat).

Me: Dear.. ermmm sayang remember what you said that day?
Yuli: mmm? What about?
Me: U know... about the favour? You said can do anything?
Yuli: *giggle* yah... what you want me to do? (leaning closer to me)

At this point of time, I could feel my little bro hardening.

Me: darling i want your mouth?
Yuli: *leans forward to kiss me on the lips*
Me: *smiles* darling I mean this

I took her hand and placed it on my throbbing erection. Her eyes widened. Sure we had blowjobs, but never in public area.

Yuli looked around anxiously to see if anyone will be close enough to notice us. The nearest couple was some distance away.

I gently placed my hand on her head. She accepted the gesture by shifting her position to a more comfortable angle. My hardon was almost bursting out of my burmudas. Yuli placed her face on my bulge. My heart was escalating. This is so exciting.

I unzipped my berms and let out my cock through the opening of my boxers. Without word Yuli engulfed the whole head with her mouth. Each time I'm on the edge she would stop sucking and switch to licking of my shaft. I could blow up anytime.

Now I havent been able to convince Yuli swallow yet. Perhaps this is the time. It would make or break. Placing my hand on her moving head, she knew I was about to cum.

I felt my muscles tighted and uncontrollably I let out a small moan. I felt the cum rush out of my pipe and I released whatever I had (everything I had stored for the past 4 days) into her inviting mouth. She almost choked.

Yuli: Wow thats alot! *giggled*

Noticing that she didnt spit out the cum this time round, I asked

Me: Wow did you just swallowed??!!!
Yuli: *nodded* Hehe i didn't really know what to do other than that. Somemore we are in public area you know?

I was estatic! It has always been my fantasy for Yuli to swallow.

So happy and touched was I that I whispered to her ear "Now I own you one."

Yuli grinned. Dark clouds looming over the sky.

<to be continued>
Old 08-04-2010, 04:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
ahpatt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: The games we play (short incidents of pleasure some years back)

carry on with the owing of favours and share it here... LOL
Old 08-04-2010, 04:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 15
Blue Grass deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBlue Grass deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Very sexciting.
Old 08-04-2010, 05:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 20
Bangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond repute

*owe

not "own"...
Why you so like dat?
Old 08-04-2010, 07:15 PM
Samster

freezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Oops paiseh didnt notice it
thanks bro bangster for pointing it out
Old 08-04-2010, 09:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 18
liangcourt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

That is a quick build up... more pls
Old 09-04-2010, 12:12 AM
Samster

just got home from work (phew)

Cut to the chase

The previous incident was just a tip of the iceberg. It was Yuliana who totally changed the ballgame.

The next few days was a torture. She did not allow BJ or sex. Thing is, she did not want me to cum for the next few days (not even PCC), this is to prepare for what is to come. To respect the rule of the game (and to make it more fun), I obliged.

By day 7, I was almost crazy. Imagine if you have been cumming at least once every 2 days for the past years, storing up for 7 days is a challenge.

So I was to meet her in the early hours of the morning at Lakeside MRT (where she stays), at 8am. Seriously I was like wtf. Its damn 'chui' to wake up so early in the morning. Ah fuck it, play the game till the end. I was to dress as if I'm to give my FYP presentation. So I went in shirt and pants.

So we met up, and she was dressed in OL attire (i even thought she was having her biz admin presentation), which is a fitting white blouse and black pants that fitted her body perfectly.

Yuliana stands at 1.6m tall, nice handful of tits (B-C cup) and most importantly she has a damn tight butt.

Seriously at that point of time I didnt know what to expect. She told me to follow her into the MRT.

Once the MRT reaches Jurong East, the train was packed like sardines. People pushing people to squeeze themselves in into every available space. Personal Space was zero.

Yuli was positioned infront of me, such that her great ass is infront of my crotch. Like a tease she is all the time, plus not having cum for 7 days, naturally I feel aroused. By Clementi station, people's bodies were touching each other due to the peak hour crowd. At that point of time I was enjoying my erection between her butt checks, 'dry-humping' her bit by bit each time the train jerked or moved unexpectedly.

Yuli took out her handphone to type an sms message (so that she can show me what is the challenge now)

her text msg said

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuliana
I want you to cum in your pants by the time we reach Cityhall MRT station. If you are able to do that, then my turn to owe you another favour ;P
I was shocked! Never really expected this!

This sudden surprise made my little bro shrinked a little. LOL. Die what a challenge. Of course sweet little Yuli didn't leave me in the lurch like that. She continued teasing my cock with her cute little butt.

With focus I channelled all my dirty thoughts...looking around me trying to imagine myself venting my lust on the other office ladies going for work. I also tried to focus on the delicious feeling of rubbing against her ass.

Our position in the MRT train was such that we were very near the door. My cock was hard and tightly pressed against Yuliana's ass. Nobody really noticed us any different from any other young loving couple. I tried my best to cum, but perhaps due to anxiousness, I have not been able to reach the edge yet.

I thought "jialat liao, is this gonna be end of this nice little game?"

The call of lady luck came once it hits Tanjong Pagar Station.

As there was many people moving out at this station (and people trying to come in as well), I had the opportunity to brush my elbow against the chest of a hurried OL. This followed by another brush of softness against my back.

Ahhhhhhhhh just the spark I need.

There I was, cock pressed hard against my then gf's butt while enjoying the softness of breasts on my elbow and back. I held onto my gf tightly... letting soft whispering moans into her ear.

My cock burst and I could feel the cum all over inside my underwear. Slowly I move away from Yuliana's butt. I could see the cum stains all over my pants. Very stickly.

We alighted at Cityhall MRT. It was a strange feeling... sorta like humiliating but surprisingly I kinda enjoyed it. We walked around abit before taking a cab back to her place, where we took a shower together and had great sex.

Time for another game sometime soon. But I need to get some planning done.

<to be continued>
Old 09-04-2010, 12:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 407 / Power: 15
cpgoer is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercpgoer is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercpgoer is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercpgoer is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercpgoer is a living Saint! - you won't find better

excellent game... more games pls...
Old 09-04-2010, 12:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
bananapie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice.. plz continue
Old 09-04-2010, 06:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 15
perspicacious deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Extremely interesting. Please continue. Thanks.
Old 09-04-2010, 09:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 16
cumfast is a Helpful and Caring Samstercumfast is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Whao cumming and walking around with dirty pants and underwear... I may never do that ever...
Old 12-04-2010, 03:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 876 / Power: 15
Yardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to behold

Looks like it is gonna get more 'challenging' from here on.

Bet TS had lots of fun.
Old 13-04-2010, 01:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 19
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

Another supporter here, setting up camp , Thanks & cheers ...............

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Old 20-06-2010, 07:59 PM
Samster

I had always hung out at Yuli's 3-room HDB flat whenever her parents were out. Her parents did not know about me (I could imagine their shock that their daughter is dating a Chinese boy).

I was just cumming into Yuli's tight little mouth when we heard a noise in the living room. Quickly, once that 5 seconds of pleasure left me, as deft as we could we slip our clothes back and pretend nothing happened. Our door wasn't really closed, but I was certain nobody noticed our rendezvous.

Coolly we walked out of Yuli's room (she shared it with her sis).

Yuli had a younger sister Norina (lets call her Nori) who just entered ITE after her N levels. Turned out it was her who just came back from school, in her Simei ITE uniform.

Compared to Yuli, Nori was less pretty, but man, she has a devil's body to boot. Nori was taller, and had an awesome tits and ass to match. As she walked, I never failed to notice that little jiggle of her breasts (which Yuli lacked).

Nori knew about me and Yuli but like a good sister she helped Yuli kept it a secret from their parents.

As Yuli was taking a shower (she enjoys her long 30+ min showers), Nori walked out of the room and asked me if I wanted anything, as she is on her way down to buy some ciggies. I smiled and told her I don't need anything. After she is gone, a crazy idea came to my mind.

My heart was beating very fast as I quietly slip into their shared bedroom once again. I havent thought of this before as there was no such opportunity as now. With sweaty fingers I pulled open one of the drawers from Nori's wardrobe. Her bra and panties lay there neatly folded and stacked. Out of curiousity I checked one of her lacy bra for her size.

Mmm D cup goodness.

I didn't dare linger long for fear someone would come back. Just as I placed the bra back into the same place, something came over me.

In the corner of my eye, the light from Nori's laptop gleamed. Well, I've already been this curious so why not. I went to her laptop just to 'kaypoh' what has she been doing.

She was on MIRC. Her nickname was 'guitargrrl'.

Hmm....

Yuli came out of the shower feeling fresh. I was at the living room couch watching channel 5. Nori was in her room on her laptop again.

In the back of my mind, I was thinking "seeya on IRC later".

<to be continued>
Old 20-06-2010, 08:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 15
omnihard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1