The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 04-04-2004, 01:01 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -10 / Power: 0
ozbob01 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Looking in Beijing

People - I am visiting Beijing from 11 April and looking for safe places with action. Also, what's the going rate and are there any language issues??
cheers
Old 05-04-2004, 09:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 22
tsuyoyi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytsuyoyi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Looking in Beijing

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozbob01
People - I am visiting Beijing from 11 April and looking for safe places with action. Also, what's the going rate and are there any language issues??
cheers

Bro,

What type of action you looking for? HC or KTV?

If it is HC, you can try Dragon Sauna at BeiSanHuan Zhong Street. But they do not do FJ. You will need to "charm" the ladies to do it outside. Depends on your nego skills!

As for KTVs, please avoid those on NanjingWest Road! Or any of those where people approach you!
You can try Passion at Great Wall Sheraton or CHina City at Asia Hotel or even Jin She Nian Hua. These KTVs have excellent quality gals and very pretty also! The environment is also very comfy and classy. But be warned! these KTV prices in Beijing can be quite steep, almost comparable to SIN prices! Therefore, it is best you know the mummies inside so that they will not take you as a "carrot".

Cheers!
BTW, I will be back to my "3rd home" (Beijing) from 12 till 14 Apr as well!
Old 05-04-2004, 02:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 371 / Power: 23
darzee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdarzee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdarzee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdarzee is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hi guys,

I'll be in Beijing for the first time from 16th April to 20th April. Anyone wanna cheong together?

Btw, will be staying in Hyatt and Crown Plaza, are these hotel "gal friendly"

Thank a million....
Old 06-04-2004, 08:51 AM
Samster

tsuyoyi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytsuyoyi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by darzee
Hi guys,

I'll be in Beijing for the first time from 16th April to 20th April. Anyone wanna cheong together?

Thank a million....
Bro,

Both Hyatt and Crown Plaza do restrict guests or gals to enter after 11pm. However, sometimes, they do close one eye. But it very much depends onhow you and your gal behave or dress. If you are an angmoh and you are bringing a chinese gal back to the hotel after 11pm, guaranteed you will have problems! If you are a chinese and your gal dressed up decently enough (not like a KTV gal!), you may not encounter any problems as well. They may think that you are a couple in love! :P

Most of these hotels do relax their checks after 1-2am. Therefore, if you want, you may try bringing the gals back only after this time.

Cheers!
Old 06-04-2004, 09:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 371 / Power: 23
darzee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdarzee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdarzee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdarzee is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Thanks for the info....
Old 06-04-2004, 08:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by darzee
Hi guys,

Thank a million....
I stayed in Crown b4... the bell boy didn't say anything.
Old 06-04-2004, 11:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 895 / Power: 23
PuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to behold

Dear Brothers,

A word of caution. The Golden Holiday, May day is around the corner. Usually, two weeks before and after the important holidays (1 May is definitely a Holy-Day for the Chinese Communist Government), the security will be tight and there will be more checks and raids. Similar situation might be in the hotels. Do be-careful, and do not get stopped at the road side by the Chinese Police. I have seem enough to tell you this.

Good Luck to All.

A very simple man

PuTonRen aka UFO_Man
Old 12-04-2004, 04:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
69er deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsuyoyi
Bro,

What type of action you looking for? HC or KTV?

If it is HC, you can try Dragon Sauna at BeiSanHuan Zhong Street. But they do not do FJ. You will need to "charm" the ladies to do it outside. Depends on your nego skills!

As for KTVs, please avoid those on NanjingWest Road! Or any of those where people approach you!
You can try Passion at Great Wall Sheraton or CHina City at Asia Hotel or even Jin She Nian Hua. These KTVs have excellent quality gals and very pretty also! The environment is also very comfy and classy. But be warned! these KTV prices in Beijing can be quite steep, almost comparable to SIN prices! Therefore, it is best you know the mummies inside so that they will not take you as a "carrot".

Cheers!
BTW, I will be back to my "3rd home" (Beijing) from 12 till 14 Apr as well!
Bei San Huan is really long! What is the ping ying name of Dragon Sauna? Thanks
Old 12-04-2004, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 69er
Bei San Huan is really long! What is the ping ying name of Dragon Sauna? Thanks
Bro,

The pinyn name is "Yu Long Ge" , meaning Jade Dragon Court. It is located within the Zhengyuan Business and Travel Hotel.
Their phone nbr is 86 10 82085588.

Cheers!
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1