The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-02-2010, 03:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 17
AnotherJackAss deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAnotherJackAss deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Male therapist takes advantage of his client?

My girlfriend is now undergoing an acupuncture treatment. The thing is, i am wondering if the male therapist is actually taking advantage of my gf. For the treatment, my gf has to change into a gown they provided and is not allowed to wear a bra. The gown is very loose and thin. when she lies down, her nipple wil be very obvious. They also provide a pair of short and loose shorts. Its just like those short shorts girls wear. Just that its loose and thin.

She always starts off with a therapeutic massage by a female staff. Then for the acupuncture, a male staff will take over. During the first few sessions, they will give her a towel to cover herself while the therapist attend to her. After a few sessions, they conveniently forget to provide a towel. My gf felt it may be insulting to the therapist if she keep covering herself with her hands. Its like doubting his honesty. So for the sessions, she just lie with her hands on her side.

And also. The acupuncture started off mostly at ankles and arms. But after every few session, there will be one that requires to poke a spot at the middle of the chest. Then instead of letting my gf to slowly adjust her top to expose the required spot, the therapist opens her top from her neckline, looked inside to identify the spot and stick the needle in. The worst part is when he has to poke some spots located at the top of the butt and on the thighs. For that treatment, shes not allow to wear a panties. For the top of the butt, its still ok. She lies facing down, he just pulls the shorts slightly down wards. But for the thighs, she has to open her legs slightly. Enough for him to work on the inner thighs. It may sound normal. but imagine. Shes wearing a loose shorts with no panties, lying facing down and with her legs open. While hes working on her inner thighs! He would have a clear view of her private part! She has to be in that position for half an hour after that. The therapist will then conveniently sits by the side of the bed facing her two feet.
Besides the treatments, the therapist will also teaches her some stretching and detoxing exercises to be practiced at home. He just cant wait for her to change back to her clothing. Insisting her to repeat the excerises to show that she learned how. Some excerises requires her to bend backward. Or do a shaking and rotating motion. One requires her to raise her legs. and another that is like the bridge excerise we do to train our abs. Just with a leg raised... Very "suitable" to be perform in that gown that cannot cover her properly and without underwear...
My gf felt very uneasy and embarrassed but according to them, he is the only therapist that handle her case. And my gf felt she has to trust the therapist's professionalism.
I think she feel better to think this way. She has to go through this treatment. So she had no choice. sometime its so obvious the guy like taking advantages of her. I dont believe a middle age guy wont look at her with shes so exposed. I personally felt if hes the only one with the skill then his profession allows him to zhuan dao. Bo bian. but the idea of paying them so much money and still getting taken advantages of, is very irritating. She still has to continue the treatment for 2 more months. Just hope faster finish and get over it. He also never touch her in anyway. Let him enjoy for the two months more ba..
Old 02-02-2010, 10:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1037 / Power: 19
jj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud of
Re: Male therapist takes advantage of his client?

Bro AnotherJackAss,
Even if there's no female therapist for acupuncture, the exercises you mentioned can be done after putting on underwear. The guy is definitely taking advantage. Lastly, I'm sure there are other places to go for treatment by female therapists.

Cheers,
jj_jj
Old 02-02-2010, 10:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 730 / Power: 18
Cheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to behold

No offence, bro TS, but if I were the Therapist, I'd have to PCC with the images of your gf burnt into my brain.

Good thing my career path veers far away from the female population.

Beware clones...
Old 02-02-2010, 11:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 613 / Power: 18
hext3r is a name known to allhext3r is a name known to allhext3r is a name known to allhext3r is a name known to allhext3r is a name known to allhext3r is a name known to all

for your gf sake, i think you should find a female therapist
Old 02-02-2010, 11:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
yummymocha is Cool - loads of Potential

2 months is long enough, btw, is it impossible to do acupuncture with bra and panties on?

Next to up:
Old 02-02-2010, 11:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1428 / Power: 18
old_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud of

IMO...It should be done in the presence of another female staff...

To up list: -Empty for now-

Planning to retire from Commercial Sex Scene
Old 02-02-2010, 11:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 0
centaur deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS, I think it depend on the technical and specialty of your acupuncturist. I would equate it to a doctor. As far as I know traditional chinese medicine (TCM) rely a lot on touching and sensation (example feeling of pulse).

If your gf is getting better and healing under his care, why should there be any concern. This is the same as male gynecologist doctor. A male gyne would poke, touch and rub hundreds of women in their career; to diagnose and provide the correct treatment method for a patient.

A simple way to put it, if he is doing his job, then don't bother. Otherwise just change sinseh only la. There isn't need to get so work up.

p/s: I don't trust TCM system myself. Better go to a proper scientific doctor. That is my personal believe.
Old 02-02-2010, 12:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1888 / Power: 20
Joris has a brilliant futureJoris has a brilliant futureJoris has a brilliant futureJoris has a brilliant futureJoris has a brilliant futureJoris has a brilliant futureJoris has a brilliant futureJoris has a brilliant futureJoris has a brilliant futureJoris has a brilliant futureJoris has a brilliant future

Can i ask Y your gf still needs their treatment for another 2 months?
And who recommend wan ?
Old 02-02-2010, 12:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
ahdu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I will suggest dun go back for treatment if your g.f reali feels uneasy. Everybody have a choice to who they wan treatment from.
Old 02-02-2010, 12:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
lovemilf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think ur girlfriend had been taken advantage off......common sense will tell you for such treatment, it should be done by a female therapist. Even if a male therapist had to do it, it should be done with another female therapist or with someone accompanying your girlfriend. Just like visiting a normal doctor, if the patient is female and the doctor need to examine further, he will ask a nurse to be there......
I think you should do something about it and confront them.....
Old 02-02-2010, 12:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1731 / Power: 18
grouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant future

You have an apt moniker.

How could you even allow your girlfriend to be handled by a MALE therapist. There are definitely female therapist, chiropracter etc.

Better go find another one. Don't let the man touch your girlfriend for even one more time.

Is the place a proper clinic? The rule is always female to treat female.

I pity your girlfriend.
Old 02-02-2010, 12:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
lovemilf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Are you kidding? You intend to let her be touched for 2 more months, and let the male therapist enjoy?
C'mon, go confront them and ask for the remaining refund......just tell them that if they refused to refund for the remaining session, you are gonna let the press know about it....this always works....
Old 02-02-2010, 02:56 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 22
yang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond repute

TS

Simple, just insists that you accompany her during the treatment or get a family member.

Btw what's her problem? Maybe someone here can verify if the methods used is appropriate. He can always say next he need to poke a needle just above her pussy...how?

My points are for meritorious postings NOT for exchange!
Old 02-02-2010, 03:46 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

Whaaaaaaaaaaaat kind of place ur gf going for acupuncture sia.............................

anybody wants a good place for chinese sinseh i can recommend 1...
Old 02-02-2010, 03:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 984 / Power: 19
Punder is a splendid one to beholdPunder is a splendid one to beholdPunder is a splendid one to beholdPunder is a splendid one to beholdPunder is a splendid one to beholdPunder is a splendid one to beholdPunder is a splendid one to beholdPunder is a splendid one to behold

where is this place?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1