The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 28-02-2004, 11:17 PM
facial

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Air Asia to Bangkok

Hi bros,

I think some bro in this forum are interested to know more about taking air asia to bangkok.

Anybody have anything at all to share for bro who are planning a trip to Bangkok via Air asia?

Things like how much is the airport tax for SG and BKK etc etc etc..
Old 29-02-2004, 12:34 AM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 23
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all
Re: Air Asia to Bangkok

Quote:
Originally posted by facial
Hi bros,

I think some bro in this forum are interested to know more about taking air asia to bangkok.

Anybody have anything at all to share for bro who are planning a trip to Bangkok via Air asia?

Things like how much is the airport tax for SG and BKK etc etc etc..
I don't want to sound like flaming.

But Air Asia has its authorised distribution places. Its not like other airlines such as Thai Airways, Swiss, Finn, Cathay, SQ etc where the tickets have different ticketing agents and thus different prices.

Air Asia is very standard pricing.

Link here to air tickets thread

SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

Men will only be troubled by 2 issues.
1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Old 29-02-2004, 01:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 162 / Power: 21
keet is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkeet is a Helpful and Caring Samster
not worth taking Air Asia as the flight schedule sucks.

anyway TG has dropped their fares and would rather pay alittle bit more for the flight flexibility and frequency.

chok dee krup
Old 29-02-2004, 04:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 22
tirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally posted by keet

anyway TG has dropped their fares and would rather pay alittle bit more for the flight flexibility and frequency.

chok dee krup
agree... furthermore the baggage allowance on air asia is only 15kg...
Old 29-02-2004, 11:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 376 / Power: 22
Peter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find better
AirAsia Flight Schedule

Quote:
Originally posted by keet

chok dee krup
I doubt they've a flight schedule to Bangkok. You check the www.airasia.com for flight schedule to BKK and they will tell you "no schedule for this month or that month". It's quite frustrating. But they do have an agent in Singapore. The number is on the site, but no names.

I'm going to wait for Silkair to fly BKK route. I'm going to wait for Silkair to drop to their knees.

You see ? Airtravel need not be expensive. Pilots need not make so much money. Flight stewardess need not have to wear LV products.

The entire industry is going to be on its knees soon...hehe.
Old 29-02-2004, 12:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 22
cheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to all
Good news for air travellers?

With the upcoming Valuair and Tiger Airways, the competition gonna heat up among budget and mainstream airlines.

Thank God It's Friday!
Old 29-02-2004, 01:07 PM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all
Re: Good news for air travellers?

Quote:
Originally posted by cheongkid
With the upcoming Valuair and Tiger Airways, the competition gonna heat up among budget and mainstream airlines.
Budget Air can only fight among its league, while mainstream will still be competing against its own league.

Why Mainstream airlines is cheap now is because now is poor off-peak season plus bird flu, so thats why with all the promotion. If Airasia really is talking about budget, then lets see whether it can survive all the way with $59.

The more budget airlines coming out only kills its only competitors. Because the kind of crowd they cater is very different.

Why do Coffee joints still survive while Bubble tea died?

hahaha
SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Old 29-02-2004, 01:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 21
Mr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Tour Package

Hi All Bros,

I still strongly believe Tour packages can provide us with better deals...Such as Focal etc...

In fact those tour agencies sure had some link with hotels in BK
to get us a better deal...But I guess the hotels they provide are not ladies friendly except for Baiyoke Sky.Furthermore its a four star hotel & it don come cheap...Maybe Those Lao Jiao bros here got more stronger comments on this issue...

Cheers
Old 01-03-2004, 10:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 22
Sinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to behold
Re: Tour Package

Quote:
Originally posted by Mr.romance
Hi All Bros,

I still strongly believe Tour packages can provide us with better deals...Such as Focal etc...

In fact those tour agencies sure had some link with hotels in BK
to get us a better deal...But I guess the hotels they provide are not ladies friendly except for Baiyoke Sky.Furthermore its a four star hotel & it don come cheap...Maybe Those Lao Jiao bros here got more stronger comments on this issue...

Cheers
Tour packages cheaper ???
No it's not true.....Most of the time the tour agencies just add up the air-ticket plus hotel, transport etc.....it's for those who do not know where to get "good price" hotel.

The hotel rates in the internet are "usually" not good.... they are for Ang Mo...

Bros who frequent or stationed in BKK will know where to get good hotel rates.....
Old 01-03-2004, 11:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 22
wayne] deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Re: Tour Package

Quote:
Originally posted by Sinoview
No it's not true.....Most of the time the tour agencies just add up the air-ticket plus hotel, transport etc.....it's for those who do not know where to get "good price" hotel.

The hotel rates in the internet are "usually" not good.... they are for Ang Mo...

Bros who frequent or stationed in BKK will know where to get good hotel rates.....
Where is the good hotel? as in pricing or facililtes?

thanks..
Old 02-03-2004, 09:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 21
Mr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Re: Tour Package

Quote:
Originally posted by Sinoview

Bro SC,Yomun, Triak 69 & keet,

Any comments on this issue?
Old 03-03-2004, 01:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 162 / Power: 21
keet is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkeet is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Tour packages prices are mostly on Twin Sharing basis and will have to pay a premium if for Single, so not very worth it.
eg. tour advertise $299 for 3days F&E, but top-up $100 for Single.
and with non-lady friendly hotels most of the time, so end up paying 'extra' for guests.

current airfares are cheaper and for the same amount or bit lesser can choose your own flight and hotel.
for me prefer service apmt than hotels as no nonsense on extra guest charges and is more discreet. u du wanna bump into some relatives or friends at the usual Pratumwan Princess, Asia or Novotel. trust me u never know how "lucky" u are to be in a situation !!

President Park's advertised internet rate is B2000/nite but walk in rate is only B1.5k with bigger rooms than the ones advertised.

Centrepoint's serviced apmt price range about the same, and is also convenient as well with 3 locations around the happening places.

Watana Mansion's B500/day include b/fast and free 30min internet daily is best for me!

there are just too many around or if u have teerak then free lodging liao lor.....kekekekek
Old 03-03-2004, 01:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 22
Aanok is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAanok is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Airasia

Airasia

I think S$59.99 for one way and for shown only or advertisement purposes because when you start to select the date that you plan to fly. The rate is range between Bht1800 to Bht2100. For round trips include tax may add up around Bht4400 equ. to S$200.

Better pay additional S$50 to S$60 more with TG which you can chose the time that suit your schedule. TG have about 5 flight a day between Sin to BKK and Airasia leave BKK to Sin one a day in the morning around 07... am. Very very early..still in bed

Aanok
Old 03-03-2004, 01:40 AM
Samster

Re: Re: Re: Tour Package

Quote:

Depends on how you want it. Some like it cheap, backpack style. Some like it ok, 3-4 star hotels. Some like it classy, 5-6 stars hotels. Depends on how you play it.

SC

1 is Money, 2 is Women.

Old 03-03-2004, 10:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 22
tirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Re: Re: Tour Package

Quote:

with the current airfare rates i would juz buy the air ticket and look for my own accomodation. this way i can decide where to stay. if chionging with a few few friends then you want to consider booking FnE package but opt for single rooms. price also quite reasonable. but make sure you pick friendly hotels.

it very much depends on your preference and budget.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1