The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 09-02-2004, 10:34 PM
LOTR

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Visa for tirak?

Mine tirak had returned to bkk 2 months ago. Now she wants to visit me here in Singapore. I just want to ask u guys what r the things she needs to do.

Does she need to apply for the visa in bkk first? Can she tell the custom officer that she will b staying with me so that she can stay here for 2 weeks?

Thanks.
Old 10-02-2004, 12:19 AM
s02103606

Re: Visa for tirak?

Quote:
Originally posted by LOTR
Mine tirak had returned to bkk 2 months ago. Now she wants to visit me here in Singapore. I just want to ask u guys what r the things she needs to do.

Does she need to apply for the visa in bkk first? Can she tell the custom officer that she will b staying with me so that she can stay here for 2 weeks?

Thanks.

How long you intend your tirak to stay with you? The most she can stay in Singapore is 3 months provided she has a return air ticket that is good for 6 months. Every two weeks go ICA and extend + a singaporean or a PR sponsor. No your tirak do not need to apply for visa.
Old 10-02-2004, 12:21 AM
LOTR

Re: Re: Visa for tirak?

Quote:
Originally posted by s02103606
How long you intend your tirak to stay with you? The most she can stay in Singapore is 3 months provided she has a return air ticket that is good for 6 months. Every two weeks go ICA and extend + a singaporean or a PR sponsor. No your tirak do not need to apply for visa.
She work in Gl before...
Old 10-02-2004, 01:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 21
Xtremist deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyXtremist deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
It is best that she do not come back to Singapore for the first 6 months after her tour of duty.

Meanwhile, she will need to change a new passport but DO NOT change her identity (name, ic etc). Ask her to go to any police station to report that she has lost her passport... the duty police officer will give her a statement letter. She will need to bring the lost-report statement to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs to apply for a new passport... the cost is about 1000 baht and the processing takes about 3-4 days.

After about 6 months, then try to fly her into Singapore. She will normally be given 7 - 14 days stay... but it is possible that she is given the max. 30 days too... depends on ur luck and some "technique".
Old 10-02-2004, 03:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 21
Xtremist deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyXtremist deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
One important thing that i miss out....

Since she is an ex-GL WL, don't try to be funny and go ICA and extend her stay... NEVER do it.
Old 10-02-2004, 08:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
moses_limp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Its best for her to change her passport if she used to be a WL in Geylang. NO problem for her to come singapore and visit you a month or so after she has gone back. Normally, the immigration will give her two weeks of stay if she come alone. However, if you were to "sponser" her stay, she will be allowed up to a month.

Note: You need to on the same flight as she is. Twll thew immigration officer that she's your gal friend and you want to be her gurantor. All they need will be you I/C.

Quote:

Thanks.
Old 10-02-2004, 08:40 AM
Samster

Don't try going to ICA to extend her stay. As far as i'm concerned, you R juz wasting your time waiting there.
Old 10-02-2004, 08:44 AM
LOTR

Re: Re: Visa for tirak?

Quote:
Originally posted by moses_limp
Its best for her to change her passport if she used to be a WL in Geylang. NO problem for her to come singapore and visit you a month or so after she has gone back. Normally, the immigration will give her two weeks of stay if she come alone. However, if you were to "sponser" her stay, she will be allowed up to a month.

Note: You need to on the same flight as she is. Twll thew immigration officer that she's your gal friend and you want to be her gurantor. All they need will be you I/C.
She will be coming here alone but i will waiting for her at changi.
Old 10-02-2004, 08:51 AM
Samster

Re: Re: Re: Visa for tirak?

If she's coning here alone, most probably she will only be given 14 day or even lesser. Make sure she has enough money to show to the immigration officer if they demand her to proof that she has enough money to stay for 14 days. If not they may give her only 3-5 days.

Quote:
She will be coming here alone but i will waiting for her at changi.
Old 10-02-2004, 10:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Direngrey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Re: Re: Re: Visa for tirak?

Better to travel together back to singapore.
Old 10-02-2004, 10:51 AM
LOTR

Re: Re: Re: Re: Visa for tirak?

Quote:
If she's coning here alone, most probably she will only be given 14 day or even lesser. Make sure she has enough money to show to the immigration officer if they demand her to proof that she has enough money to stay for 14 days. If not they may give her only 3-5 days.
About how much must she bring?
SG$500 ok?
Can she tell the immigration officer that i will be her sponser and she give them mine address n ask them to call me?
Old 10-02-2004, 02:43 PM
Samster

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Visa for tirak?

As for the amount to be brought i'm not really sure how much. Probably around S$500 - S$700.

U can try telling your tirak to call you once she is at the immigration counter, pass the phone to the immigration officer. Tell them you like to be her "sponser". The officer might let her stay for 30 days. This method, one of my friends tried b4.

Quote:
About how much must she bring?
SG$500 ok?
Can she tell the immigration officer that i will be her sponser and she give them mine address n ask them to call me?
Old 10-02-2004, 03:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 21
toyboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
She need to produce a minimum of $1,500 at the immigration counter for her 14 days stay. if they are not satisfy with the amount they may entitle her for 5 to 9 days only. the worst thing is they state her departure date on her white card.

later on you need to go to the immigration department to extend
her stay and fill up the sponsor form, ususally they will approve
if someone willing to be her sponsor. once approve they will ammend the departure date on her white card.

My advise is you send her a copy of your paticular for her to bring along during her arrival, they may ask her a lot of question, just tell them for holiday and visiting.

To avoid all these trouble show them the money.

I experience this once when my tirak produces only 20,000 baht.
Old 10-02-2004, 03:30 PM
LOTR

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Visa for tirak?

Quote:
As for the amount to be brought i'm not really sure how much. Probably around S$500 - S$700.

U can try telling your tirak to call you once she is at the immigration counter, pass the phone to the immigration officer. Tell them you like to be her "sponser". The officer might let her stay for 30 days. This method, one of my friends tried b4.
Did ur friend tirak manage to get 30 days if yes, i will call her to do that also.
Old 10-02-2004, 03:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 21
toyboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
No money no talk

Moses limp,

How to pass the phone if the immigration counter is 50 meters away from the arrival hall. moreover the officer doesn't know you at all, unless the couple come back together with same flight.

My tirak has been here for seven times in a year. what they want to see is money $$$$$$$
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1