The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 04-02-2004, 10:54 PM
kwailum28

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Desker Forum-Dead?

How come there is no posting about Desker for such a long time. Has the AV managed to restrict action there that there is no more postings?
Old 12-02-2004, 12:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 310 / Power: 22
cereal-killer is one of the Best!cereal-killer is one of the Best!cereal-killer is one of the Best!cereal-killer is one of the Best!
Desker road is dead as far as i know . there's no girl what so ever at all. No activity for a really long time.

I drove back one early morning and took serangoon road instead and managed to see a couple of extremely old looking transvestites around.

awful looking and they should give up the profession and let the young ones handle it
Old 12-02-2004, 11:54 PM
kwailum28

The trouble is that the young ones have gone to greener pastures. What else with the AV hot on their heels.
Old 13-02-2004, 09:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 21
chatoh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychatoh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Desker alley is different from Desker Road

Bros !
There seems to be a lack of knowledge among some bros here. Desker Road is ah quas and some petite Indonesian FL whose fee is $20-$30, but Desker alley (the back alley) is like Petain it has houses with lady pros. Don't think Desker is all ah quas, actually ah quas are only a very small minority in Desker alley. most are women : mature Chinese, Malay and Indian.
Pricewise it's like Petain.
Hope that will clear up the misunderstanding that Desker is ah quas only.
Old 13-02-2004, 10:54 AM
kwailum28

Thanks for the clarification.
From what I know Petain WLs now give better service than the Desker Alley ones.
Old 13-02-2004, 12:38 PM
Samster

chatoh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychatoh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
True, Petain is better than Desker

Hi Bro Kwailum !
Bro, it's true that Petain has better looking ladies than Desker. No doubt about that. However, I have found some truly misleading postings by bros saying Desker is all ah qua. Not true. In the proper legal houses in Desker, where there's around 50, only two or three have ah quas. Therefore, ah quas are a minority in the legal houses. All the rest is ladies, mostly mature Chinese, Malay and Indian. However if you explore carefuly, you can find a few ladies who offer shiok service. Zarena, the busty Malay from House 98 gives great service. Her tits are the biggest I have seen in all the joints of Singapore.
Old 13-02-2004, 06:47 PM
kwailum28

Re: True, Petain is better than Desker

Quote:
Originally posted by chatoh
Hi Bro Kwailum !
Bro, it's true that Petain has better looking ladies than Desker. No doubt about that. However, I have found some truly misleading postings by bros saying Desker is all ah qua. Not true. In the proper legal houses in Desker, where there's around 50, only two or three have ah quas. Therefore, ah quas are a minority in the legal houses. All the rest is ladies, mostly mature Chinese, Malay and Indian. However if you explore carefuly, you can find a few ladies who offer shiok service. Zarena, the busty Malay from House 98 gives great service. Her tits are the biggest I have seen in all the joints of Singapore.
Thank you bro Chato for your information. I can see you have done a lot of research to come up with such an accurate reading material. Thank you.
I have tried Zarina, the bust lady from 98 who sits directly facing the door. Service is good, but her body has gone thru a lot.Then again thats only $30.
Old 14-02-2004, 06:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Lesliii deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Re: True, Petain is better than Desker

Quote:
Originally posted by kwailum28
Thank you bro Chato for your information. I can see you have done a lot of research to come up with such an accurate reading material. Thank you.
I have tried Zarina, the bust lady from 98 who sits directly facing the door. Service is good, but her body has gone thru a lot.Then again thats only $30.
Hi just send u a pm.
Best wishes
Old 15-02-2004, 01:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
regak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Desker not dead

I stopped posting on Desker bcz I felt I was onli one writing and got tired of not getting good FR back for my next mission.

Anyway afyter last postings I been to Desker maybe once every second week, I like Desker more than Petain since I think not so many girls in Petain anymore (good ones) and they close earlier.

Desker girls I normally go to is

H76 or is it 78?, Anita Tamil lady from Malaysia big frame nice tits (the saggy big style Indian lady) she likes taking it standing and after a while I place her sitting on the bed and I kneeling on the floor, give very good view of her nice cunt (big cunt lips moving in and out with your dick). Her room is very nice (big) and with aircon.
Looks 2/10 (dont go Petain or Desker for looks)
Body 4/10, big fame, soft dark skin and C cups saggy soft nicer tits
FJ 5/10 nice to shoot in (capped)

H98 Zarina, FJ maybe not necessary - in short veri nice to have her fuck you on top of you while playing with her assesst. But she talks too much.

H104 or isit 102, Malay lady I forgot name quite average looking mid 40 MAlay lady from Johor, Malays seems to like sex and she is a good fuck considering the price. Looks wise mid 40 lady average.

H112 Malay (Mimmi i think) small framed Acups very friednly and she smells good, is a good fuck, but again this average mid 40 lady look.

Pls. send your reviews so I can expand my views on Desker. And by the way agree The back alley is mostly ladies, a few pondans.

On desker road itself it is a hotel close to the coffe shop with Indian ladies for hire outside - any FRs or additional info onthem?
Old 16-02-2004, 10:39 AM
Samster

Desker

Hi Bros Kawilum, Leslii,Regak !
It's good to know there's people interested in Desker.
I haven't cheong much lately. Prefer Petain more than Desker if I have to cheong. I think Petain has better looking ladies; however Petain's offer is almost 95% Chinese. Hardly any Malay except House 2 and maybe two or three more Malays in all of Petain. There was a Punjabi in Petain in House 30, don't know if she's still around. Anyway, there's no Indian ladies in Petain to try appart form the Punjabi lady.
In Desker it's more multiracial and can appeal to bros who like to try Malay of Indian. However, as a bro mentioned all the ladies are mature. Don't expect to find a Siti Nurhaliza type of Malay or Ashawria Ray Bollywood Queen type of Indian.
I was walking the other day in Little India and decided just to go "see see" Desker, because I had not jalan jalan there in a long time, when I last visited Zarena before new year and got a BJ and tit fuck from her. I have noticed there's new ladies in Desker. In house 76 there's 2 new Malay ladies I had not seen before whenI was there last time. Has anyone tried them ? I tried a chubby mature Malay there once in the year 2002, SOP.
I have tried the Tamil Anita. Confirmed she's house 76. Her boobs are gorgeous. She lets you lick them. She does not do BBJ or BJ, even if you are her regular. Has anybody got BJ from her ?
Zarina, house 98, I have tried. One of the best in Petain. Boobs are HUGE.
Bro Kwailum wrote "I have tried Zarina, the bust lady from 98 who sits directly facing the door. Service is good, but her body has gone thru a lot. Then again thats only $30. " What do you mean her body has gone through a lot ? You mean plastic surgeries, her tits are fake ? I know she did plastic surgery on her face. Last time, when I first met her in 2001, her face was somehow different.
Bro Regak, have you tried Divya in house 65. Tried her once, she's a stunner. However I am not sure if she's ah qua. I saw a new Indian "lady" in house 65, dark, but with beautiful breast and stunning body and has a barbed wire tatoo on her arms. Don't know if she's ah qua.
In Rowell Road I also tried one of the petite Indonesian streetwalkers. Took me to a second level run down shophouse. Service sucks. Will not even strip completely. Only position is missionary. Price only$ 20. RTF, definetly no !

Bro regak wrote "On desker road itself it is a hotel close to the coffe shop with Indian ladies for hire outside " How attractive are those Indian ladies, better than Anita. What time of the day can you find them ?
One guy told me there' s Indian FLs in Mustafa coffeeshop, is it true ?
Reason I don't like going Desker now and prefer Petain is privacy. Desker is like Geylang. You can be spotted by a friend,relative or colleague. Petain is very discreet, almost hidden.
Furthermore, i have friends who go to Little India shopping, so its risky I bump into them during the day.

Last edited by chatoh; 16-02-2004 at 10:46 AM.
Old 17-02-2004, 12:16 AM
kwailum28

Re: Desker

[QUOTE]Originally posted by chatoh
[B]Hi Bros Kawilum, Leslii,Regak !
Bro Kwailum wrote "I have tried Zarina, the bust lady from 98 who sits directly facing the door. Service is good, but her body has gone thru a lot. Then again thats only $30. " What do you mean her body has gone through a lot ? You mean plastic surgeries, her tits are fake ? I know she did plastic surgery on her face. Last time, when I first met her in 2001, her face was somehow different.

No I do not mean that she has done plastic surgery on her body. I mean that she has many wrinkles on her stomach(suggesting child birth). Her pussy has seen better days and have been used heavily. Her breasts are droopy and full of fat.
No doubt the up side is she gives good service and only for $30
Old 17-02-2004, 12:54 AM
Samster

In response

Bors,

H65 yeah agree that Diviya looks great but have not tried her when I been there it has always been 20 Banglas hanging outside the door of H65 staring at the WL's inside, maybe in line for her. Long time ago O had a sexy but fat Tamil in H65 that was good but I have not seen her in a long time. Once I also did another lady in H65 that was definatly a Ah Guah or pondan. Anyway had no dick and knew waht to do so did not matter but no RTF for me.

Anita never serve me BJ but that's OK, Desker for me is a place for a quick fuck cume shot, if I want service I go to Geylang or take FL from OKT on hotel.

The Indian ladies outsode the hotel looks OK ,little bit better than indside Desker alley. However hav not figiure out the system and the ladies do not talk to me but other passerby's.
Old 17-02-2004, 10:11 AM
Samster

Indian Fls streetwalkers

Bro Regak !
What time do those Indian Fl streetwalkers start ther trade ? Is is like Geylang Lorong 18 & 20, that you can find streetwalkers almost 24 hours, or these Indian Fls are there only in the evening ?
Bro Kwailum!
It's true , Zarina has a child, she told me her son is roughly 10 years old. Yes, her waistline is widening, I suppose it's age. I think she is in her mid 30s in age.
Who else can you bros recommend in Desker. Thanks
Old 18-02-2004, 01:15 PM
Samster

India hotel girl on Desker road

I have seen them day and evening on Satrudays and Sundays, for sure. Other days I am unsure of, always right outside the door of the hotel.
Old 19-02-2004, 02:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 21
adamking80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Zarina seems to be the best in Desker...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1