The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 03-02-2004, 09:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 697 / Power: 22
viewsonic is a splendid one to beholdviewsonic is a splendid one to beholdviewsonic is a splendid one to beholdviewsonic is a splendid one to beholdviewsonic is a splendid one to beholdviewsonic is a splendid one to behold
Ah Fook Street...

Was at JB yesterday night. Notice some girl (pro') standing at the staircase along the shophouses. Some look quite OK to me....

Saw a man trying to seal a deal with the pro' for as low as 20RM..
Heard the pro' shouted back at the man "As long as u hv the money whatever u want i can give u" n " i don't think u hv..."

To me, this place look like a "black shop" to me.... Any comments?
Do any of u hv an idea how much they are charging?
Old 03-02-2004, 11:25 PM
alphaone

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Doesnt sounds inviting.. in fact sounds like a place u would get robbed or something..
Old 05-02-2004, 07:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1133 / Power: 22
MaxWeber has much to be proud ofMaxWeber has much to be proud ofMaxWeber has much to be proud ofMaxWeber has much to be proud ofMaxWeber has much to be proud ofMaxWeber has much to be proud ofMaxWeber has much to be proud ofMaxWeber has much to be proud ofMaxWeber has much to be proud of
the gals sucks.. if you have read from other threads here... you will get aunty when u go upstairs... lol
Old 09-02-2004, 02:33 AM
darkstar74

Those are salon girls. Once you get up there, they will negotiate wil you for the price for HJ. Yes, just HJ only. Sit your butt on the salon chair, cover your d**k with tower and off you go.
Old 09-02-2004, 09:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
LEE76 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Ah Fook Street...

Quote:
Originally posted by viewsonic
Was at JB yesterday night. Notice some girl (pro') standing at the staircase along the shophouses. Some look quite OK to me....

Heard the pro' shouted back at the man "As long as u hv the money whatever u want i can give u" n " i don't think u hv..."

So what's the man reaction? Just LL go away?
Old 10-02-2004, 01:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 0
sexytoy.com.sg is one of the Best!sexytoy.com.sg is one of the Best!sexytoy.com.sg is one of the Best!
Re: Re: Ah Fook Street...

Quote:
Originally posted by LEE76
HE should have shout i got money but you are not worth it( but think again, better not afterwards have to crawl out of the street.)
Old 18-02-2004, 03:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 697 / Power: 22
viewsonic is a splendid one to beholdviewsonic is a splendid one to beholdviewsonic is a splendid one to beholdviewsonic is a splendid one to beholdviewsonic is a splendid one to beholdviewsonic is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally posted by LEE76
Somehow, he still trying every hard to seal d deal although the girl had already give her the TKK sign.....
Old 18-02-2004, 09:22 PM
D^KnighT

Re: Ah Fook Street...

Quote:
Originally posted by viewsonic

Trust me you won't want to go up there... you will regret spending, ending up nothing at all man.
Old 18-02-2004, 09:24 PM
D^KnighT

Quote:
Originally posted by D^KnighT
Trust me you won't want to go up there... you will regret spending, ending up gaining nothing of the sort of experience you need... hahaha!
Old 18-02-2004, 09:25 PM
D^KnighT

Trust me you won't want to go up there... you will regret spending, ending up gaining nothing of the sort of experience you need... hahaha!
Old 19-02-2004, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 939 / Power: 21
gigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to behold
One evening while I was strolling at Jalan Ah Fook from Central Square, a chio PRC lady, 30s, approached me. I though she wants to ask for direction, instead she is a FL. I am not familiar with the scene there hence dare not take up her offers. She want RM150 loh, is it the std market rate for fl there....
Old 20-02-2004, 10:58 AM
The Man

Don't even think of trying, I did it once and now regret like hell. You are right, was quoted $20 ringgit for massage. When go upstairs was told to pay $30, arr only S$15 so decided to try la. Paid the money and was led to a room with saloon chairs, was told to lay down with clothes still on and the girl started to press my legs. No sooner than 5x an aunty walks in and also start pressing my legs again no sooner than 5x asks if I wanted a hj for $60 ringgit. What the shit I paid $30 ringgit for this crap and all I got was 15 press on the legs but what to do was getting horny so bargain to $50, now was told to drop my pants and the young girl started the hj after about 5mins the aunty take over while the girl walks around the room. After about another 5mins another aunty walks in and takes over. Soon there were 3 aunties and this girl in the room. How to come right with this aunties walking around and looking on, so I pull my pants up and walked out. So bros stay away. It was the worse way I ever spend $80 ringgit
Old 20-02-2004, 11:08 AM
MarchBoy

think it not so sure to cheong along jalan wong ah fook that strectch...after all....its not our Home Ground"

Who noes wat will happen if we follow them else where...

Once my fren was parking his car there, then nearly kanna another of their bike..kanna fuck by this grp of guys...but we lan lan..we juz go off..

Muz be careful along that stretch...chaotic
Old 20-02-2004, 03:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 21
adamking80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally posted by The Man
Don't even think of trying, I did it once and now regret like hell. You are right, was quoted $20 ringgit for massage. When go upstairs was told to pay $30, arr only S$15 so decided to try la. Paid the money and was led to a room with saloon chairs, was told to lay down with clothes still on and the girl started to press my legs. No sooner than 5x an aunty walks in and also start pressing my legs again no sooner than 5x asks if I wanted a hj for $60 ringgit. What the shit I paid $30 ringgit for this crap and all I got was 15 press on the legs but what to do was getting horny so bargain to $50, now was told to drop my pants and the young girl started the hj after about 5mins the aunty take over while the girl walks around the room. After about another 5mins another aunty walks in and takes over. Soon there were 3 aunties and this girl in the room. How to come right with this aunties walking around and looking on, so I pull my pants up and walked out. So bros stay away. It was the worse way I ever spend $80 ringgit
i had similar experience during december last year... PLEASE bros, STAY AWAY!!!
Old 20-02-2004, 03:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Sunshine deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking

Kindly stay away from ah fook street not advisable , go to the HC instead it is safer ...........
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1