The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 18-10-2003, 06:12 PM
Buaya1

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Angry Anti Vice Raid

Hi, Bros, just thought I share this experience with all of you.

Was at one of the houses (Better not disclose which one, the reasons which will be obvious later) and doing the job half-way when suddenly there was a string of loud and aggressive knocks on the door. The WL wrapped herself in a towel, half-opened the door and realised that there were some Anti-Vice Officers in the house and she was required to produce her passport and yellow card. She got dressed (and I could see her trembling), took out the documents from her purse and went out. After a few minutes she got back in and I could see the bad state she was in. According to her, Anti-Vice officers treat them WLs like dirt. She was deemed to be a bit slow in bringing out her documents and was scolded. The girl also told me that, whenever they had to be present at Anti-Vice's office for whatever reasons, they had to greet the officers "Good Morning Sir or Madam" If not, they would be shouted at and told to get out and will be attended to whenever the officers feel like it. In other words, they were treated worst than dogs (in the girl's own words).

After that incident, I also checked with other WLs and confirmed that what the earlier girl told me was true.

Any bros know of this situation? Personally, I think the Anti-Vice officers should live and let live.
Old 18-10-2003, 08:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 909 / Power: 23
The_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to behold
Hard but Good

Read with interesting tots....

Personally it's not the issue of live n let live. I can sincerely understand why the iron fists are meted on the WLs, somebody just have to be the master in situations like this. To be fair to the AV, u must understand that these girls are not NORMAL working girls... the trade they're in, their lifestyles, their indulgences... must be consistently checked.

As a cheongster, it's good to know that the AV are doing their job... makes our sexcapades more secure... have u ever wandered the streets of some European countries where vices ply and I can assure u that it ain't so lovey dovey like in GL... why?? Cos their authorities aren't hard enough.

We should also realise that the harsh treatments are somewhat good. Picture a new girl (forced by circumstances that she might not like) going to AV to get her license... they'll have to go thru fuck interrogations... giving them thousand tots to retract her ideas on being a WL.... in return, it can help her instead. There're many cases of AV turning down new licences... it's not about them being bastards...but more likely, helping an innocent lass about the dip into the world of deceit.

Sentimental,
The Hustler
Old 18-10-2003, 10:26 PM
Buaya1

Thumbs up

Dear Hustler,

I guess you are right. I have been hearing a one-sided story from the few WLs I spoke to and it is certainly enlightening of you to share your views.

I also agree that it is heartening for us to know that AV is doing their job because one of the items checked was the medical record cards.

Cheers and once again thanks for enlightening all of us.
Old 18-10-2003, 10:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 22
Storm_Sucker has a brilliant futureStorm_Sucker has a brilliant futureStorm_Sucker has a brilliant futureStorm_Sucker has a brilliant futureStorm_Sucker has a brilliant futureStorm_Sucker has a brilliant futureStorm_Sucker has a brilliant futureStorm_Sucker has a brilliant futureStorm_Sucker has a brilliant futureStorm_Sucker has a brilliant futureStorm_Sucker has a brilliant future
forgive for my ignorant ...
what is WL?

Uplist : Empty
Old 18-10-2003, 11:02 PM
Buaya1

Working Lady or Ladies.
Old 19-10-2003, 01:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1113 / Power: 21
pakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud of
Re: Hard but Good

Quote:
Originally posted by The_Hustler
Read with interesting tots....

Personally it's not the issue of live n let live. I can sincerely understand why the iron fists are meted on the WLs, somebody just have to be the master in situations like this. To be fair to the AV, u must understand that these girls are not NORMAL working girls... the trade they're in, their lifestyles, their indulgences... must be consistently checked.
As a cheongster, it's good to know that the AV are doing their job... makes our sexcapades more secure... have u ever wandered the streets of some European countries where vices ply and I can assure u that it ain't so lovey dovey like in GL... why?? Cos their authorities aren't hard enough.
We should also realise that the harsh treatments are somewhat good. Picture a new girl (forced by circumstances that she might not like) going to AV to get her license... they'll have to go thru fuck interrogations... giving them thousand tots to retract her ideas on being a WL.... in return, it can help her instead. There're many cases of AV turning down new licences... it's not about them being bastards...but more likely, helping an innocent lass about the dip into the world of deceit.
Sentimental,
The Hustler
Dear Bro
well said. clap clap! it's good to noe tat there r wise bro cheongsters in GL who can understd both sides of the situation.
clap clap. beri unlike some stupid assholes who r onli chee hong & fuck the AV everi time their chicks get busted.
kip up yor good work, Bro Hustler
Old 19-10-2003, 09:41 AM
Buaya1

Well....if you will allow me to clarify, I did not fuck the AV because of the incident or because the girl I was with was checked or busted. You will note that at th e begining of my message was an indication that it was to share an incident and ended up with a "live N let live".

I agree with Hustler's sentiments that some regulatory work had to be carried out and AV also had to carry out some "deterring"and "discouraging" tactices. But the WLs are already in the trade. Since they have been allowed to do so, why not just let them do it as long as they comply with the laws. Be that as it may, I have no grudge nor ill-feeling against AV and as mentioned earlier was grateful to Hustler for voicing an intellectual opinion. Very unlike you who started to be unnecessarily rude and pass uncalled for remarks in your second sentence.
Old 19-10-2003, 10:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 23
lengleng1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlengleng1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlengleng1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlengleng1 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Anti Vice Raid

Quote:
Originally posted by Buaya1
Hi, Bros, just thought I share this experience with all of you.

Was at one of the houses (Better not disclose which one, the reasons which will be obvious later) and doing the job half-way when suddenly there was a string of loud and aggressive knocks on the door. The WL wrapped herself in a towel, half-opened the door and realised that there were some Anti-Vice Officers in the house and she was required to produce her passport and yellow card. She got dressed (and I could see her trembling), took out the documents from her purse and went out. After a few minutes she got back in and I could see the bad state she was in. According to her, Anti-Vice officers treat them WLs like dirt. She was deemed to be a bit slow in bringing out her documents and was scolded. The girl also told me that, whenever they had to be present at Anti-Vice's office for whatever reasons, they had to greet the officers "Good Morning Sir or Madam" If not, they would be shouted at and told to get out and will be attended to whenever the officers feel like it. In other words, they were treated worst than dogs (in the girl's own words).

cat40 or cat150???

After that incident, I also checked with other WLs and confirmed that what the earlier girl told me was true.

Any bros know of this situation? Personally, I think the Anti-Vice officers should live and let live.
Old 19-10-2003, 12:04 PM
Buaya1

LengLeng1

Its in one of the Cat $80/$150 houses.
Old 20-10-2003, 02:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
KID278 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Well....if you will allow me to clarify, I did not fuck the AV because of the incident or because the girl I was with was checked or busted. You will note that at th e begining of my message was an indication that it was to share an incident and ended up with a "live N let live".

I agree with Hustler's sentiments that some regulatory work had to be carried out and AV also had to carry out some "deterring"and "discouraging" tactices. But the WLs are already in the trade. Since they have been allowed to do so, why not just let them do it as long as they comply with the laws. Be that as it may, I have no grudge nor ill-feeling against AV and as mentioned earlier was grateful to Hustler for voicing an intellectual opinion. Very unlike you who started to be unnecessarily rude and pass uncalled for remarks in your second sentence.
What you had experienced is just a routine room check, it happens periodically and not an AV raid. Such situation is not uncommon in this game. If it's a raid, usually there's serious violation of some sort in a particular house, whatever it is. Not only will the gals and OKTs be grilled, anyone who happens to be there will not be spared.

Even if you have had bad feeling about those AV officers, there's nothing wrong with that. Behind every scene there's always a story. I dont see a need in you having to clarify anything. Many a time while carrying out their duties some of these officers are so overzealous that they behave like scums. These gals in their eyes are just like shits, it's true and it's a fact.

Hustler's comments are just but portraying AV showing they are the regulator, they are the boss. Nonetheless, these gals regardless of whatever reasons that put them in such trade, on a humane sentiment they should at the very least be treated with some respect. Like you say, live and let live. Unfortunately not everyone will look at things this way. Some insect until they are trampled on, only then will he realize who is actually an asshole....

Cheers.
Kid278.
.....Signing off from a foreign land
Old 20-10-2003, 02:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 909 / Power: 23
The_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

Very unlike you who started to be unnecessarily rude and pass uncalled for remarks in your second sentence.
Bro, take it easy.... do not take bro Pak's comments on a personal level lah. I can vouch that he has no malicious intentions towards u whilst posting his tots. I can he is was trying to be generic. Just a small misunderstanding...we're all supposed matured cheongsters.

Chill out!
The Hustler
Old 20-10-2003, 03:31 AM
Buaya1

Dear Bro Kid 278, thank you for sharing your opinion and your understanding and Bro Hustler, thanks again, for your reassuring comments over the intention of this forum.

I am happy that there is a happy ending in this episode.

Cheers.
Old 20-10-2003, 10:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 23
lengleng1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlengleng1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlengleng1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlengleng1 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
LengLeng1

Its in one of the Cat $80/$150 houses.
Bro,can PM me and tell me who the gal huh?
Old 20-10-2003, 12:26 PM
Buaya1

As I do not know you personally, and to be fair to the girl concerned and other WLs I spoke to, I think her identity (and the others) should be kept a secret after voicing their unhappiness. I think it is a sentiment many bros will share with me. As pointed out by Kid278, such "room checks' are rounte after all.

Cheers.
Old 20-10-2003, 02:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future
Hey mate,

Agree with you manz.

I remember a few years ago when I was in a Cat 40 hse bonking. Halfway thru the session, there was a discreet knock on the door. My gal wrapped a towel round her and opened the door a crack. Turned out it was an AV chap at the door. My gal simply said "wait ah", closed the door, fished in her drawer for some docs and her passport, opened the door again and passed them to the AV chap. Heard the rustle of pages being turned and after less than a min, he passed them back and I was back in biz.

Seems like the AV have degenerated greatly in manners a few years later.

I do not agree with the AV having to be bastards just bcoz the gals' lifestyles are "abnormal". It is "abnormal" only according to our social paradigm. In Australia, I had the same experience. I was bonking in a cathouse when it was raided, yes, raided, by the Immigration blokes. I was scared shitless coz I was on a student visa but was treated very civilly, if not in a very friendly manner. Same for the gals, Though they were not treated like the best of friends, they were subjected to a very civil and professional check.

The diff between there and here is that there, even the WLs are respected as individuals and treated accordingly. In stark contrast is the AV here, who treat WLs as below their contempt. The sex scene in Oz is no more controlled than in SG but yet there is such a vast gulf in treatment. This just goes to show we have yet to mature as a graceful ppl.

Quote:
Originally posted by KID278
What you had experienced is just a routine room check, it happens periodically and not an AV raid. Such situation is not uncommon in this game. If it's a raid, usually there's serious violation of some sort in a particular house, whatever it is. Not only will the gals and OKTs be grilled, anyone who happens to be there will not be spared.

Even if you have had bad feeling about those AV officers, there's nothing wrong with that. Behind every scene there's always a story. I dont see a need in you having to clarify anything. Many a time while carrying out their duties some of these officers are so overzealous that they behave like scums. These gals in their eyes are just like shits, it's true and it's a fact.

Hustler's comments are just but portraying AV showing they are the regulator, they are the boss. Nonetheless, these gals regardless of whatever reasons that put them in such trade, on a humane sentiment they should at the very least be treated with some respect. Like you say, live and let live. Unfortunately not everyone will look at things this way. Some insect until they are trampled on, only then will he realize who is actually an asshole....

Cheers.
Kid278.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1