The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 23-08-2009, 04:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
unreadyzidane deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
hai yun at balestier

any fr on this hai yun massage parlour located at balestier ??
Old 25-08-2009, 07:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 16
Schumi is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchumi is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: hai yun at balestier

Tried this joint few weeks back... haf 2 gals there and they do provide FJ on top of the usual BJ/HJ after massage... Skills wise quite good, they provide the step back massage which is not common here so quite unique. The lady who serve me oso quite pretty... nice racks, C to believe

Damage: $40(1hr massage) + $50(BJ/HJ) or $100(FJ)*

*Think you can get them out to go nearby hotels if you like to have more room to "operate"

Hope these info helps... have fun~
Old 25-08-2009, 07:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
unreadyzidane deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i heard ppl saying tt the girls over there quite pretty !?
Old 25-08-2009, 11:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1431 / Power: 20
sequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud of

is this the previous famous hai ou?
Old 25-08-2009, 11:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 322 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20342 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

i last went there to recce 2 wks ago. intention was to look for a GL gal i knw who was supposedly wkg thr. when reached d shop, was told she's no longer wkg thr. d 2 gals in d shop r pretty chio, mayb can qualify got ktv stds. but 1 look u can tell they dunno hw to massage one. didnt wanna waste my time, no try. shop is dam small n cramped, sugg better for bros to ta bao d gals to nearby hotel for comfort.

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 26-08-2009, 12:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 446 / Power: 19
wanabe_2006 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwanabe_2006 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwanabe_2006 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwanabe_2006 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwanabe_2006 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

If any bro manage to tabao to nearby hotel, love to hear about it.

Cheers!!!
Old 26-08-2009, 12:28 AM
Samster

owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

juz tryin my luck if there r regulars or ex-regulars of hai yun here ... any1 knw a gal YE ZI who used to work there like mayb a few wks or few mths bk? has she gone (or deported?) bk to China or still wkg in S'pore? kindly PM me if u knw her whereabts. I tried calling her but no pick up. thks bros!

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 26-08-2009, 04:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1007 / Power: 16
Mankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud of

Is this that joint located at Rxccx ground floor?
Old 26-08-2009, 03:50 PM
Samster

This joint is quite obvious, can see as you drive/cycle/walk or crawl by...
Definitely can request them to go nearby hotels( at least 4 or 5 in that area alone...)surely can find 1 that suits you...
Massage wise don't expect power type, but definitely not piano either... only 2 rooms separate by wall and curtain, easily know/hear wat's happening in the next cubicle...
Old 26-08-2009, 10:35 PM
Samster

Received rep points from one of the samsters but didn't know the name... could you pls PM me so I can reveal the location to you? Awaiting your mail...
Old 11-09-2009, 01:43 AM
Samster

Bro Topfuel,

already PM you the location and info abt this joint...
Old 11-09-2009, 02:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schumi View Post
This joint is quite obvious, can see as you drive/cycle/walk or crawl by...
Definitely can request them to go nearby hotels( at least 4 or 5 in that area alone...)surely can find 1 that suits you...
Massage wise don't expect power type, but definitely not piano either... only 2 rooms separate by wall and curtain, easily know/hear wat's happening in the next cubicle...
hmmm ... not piano massage .. tt means they can give a decent massage har? cos d last time i saw d 2 gals, they look too pretty to give a gd massage. i thk they can qualify to wk for ktvs but not THAT drop dead gorgeous lah.

Rep pts:
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 11-09-2009, 04:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
bldrnr112 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

the ladies there look chio, but the place and the location not very good lei ... so I decided not to try, at least not during day time ...
Old 12-09-2009, 09:54 AM
Samster

Massage skill is definitely not piano type. As I've only patronised 1 of them so not sure abt the other 1 and the one I tried is oso working as FL... There's always a side door for samsters to walk in if you find the main door having too much focus~
Old 19-09-2009, 12:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
bldrnr112 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

just did a night recce, but girls were busy, hmmm ... shall return another night ...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1