The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-08-2009, 07:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Youngboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Cool Cousins ?? Colleagues ?? Friends' girlfriend ??

Issit everyguy will fanatasize about everyone women in their life as in syts in the above categories ??

Bros out there, pls share if you haf true life fantasies
Old 19-08-2009, 09:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3655 / Power: 19
sadlonelyguyer has a reputation beyond reputesadlonelyguyer has a reputation beyond reputesadlonelyguyer has a reputation beyond reputesadlonelyguyer has a reputation beyond reputesadlonelyguyer has a reputation beyond reputesadlonelyguyer has a reputation beyond reputesadlonelyguyer has a reputation beyond reputesadlonelyguyer has a reputation beyond reputesadlonelyguyer has a reputation beyond reputesadlonelyguyer has a reputation beyond reputesadlonelyguyer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Cousins ?? Colleagues ?? Friends' girlfriend ??

female colleagues... wildest dream to pcc & cum on her..... ever ppc using her cup...
Old 19-08-2009, 09:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2016 / Power: 16
howck001 has a reputation beyond reputehowck001 has a reputation beyond reputehowck001 has a reputation beyond reputehowck001 has a reputation beyond reputehowck001 has a reputation beyond reputehowck001 has a reputation beyond reputehowck001 has a reputation beyond reputehowck001 has a reputation beyond reputehowck001 has a reputation beyond reputehowck001 has a reputation beyond reputehowck001 has a reputation beyond repute

Bro,

Its depend upon person to person and ofcourse situation also.
Old 19-08-2009, 09:51 AM
Samster

Talking Re: Cousins ?? Colleagues ?? Friends' girlfriend ??

I have one experience when I was young,when I was in pri. school. I got a cousin.She is about 6 to 7 yrs my senior. But at that time she was in sec. school and she got the nicest legs and boobs. I would fantasize about touching her boobs. One night i was sleeping ovr at her place and I woke up in the middle of the night. I was sleeping beside her.I went up to her and checked if she was asleep.I then started to fondle her boobs and caress her leg. I even kissed her boobs and leg. Thinking she must haf felt something,she suddenly woke up and i quickly lied back on my bed and pretend to be asleep.I dunno if she knew I touched her.Sometimes i would take downblouse peeps at her when I go oer her house for tuition.How i wished I can lay my hands on those boobs.
Old 19-08-2009, 10:17 AM
Samster

Talking Re: Cousins ?? Colleagues ?? Friends' girlfriend ??

I have one experience when I was young,when I was in pri. school. I got a cousin.She is about 6 to 7 yrs my senior. But at that time she was in sec. school and she got the nicest legs and boobs. I would fantasize about touching her boobs. One night i was sleeping ovr at her place and I woke up in the middle of the night. I was sleeping beside her.I went up to her and checked if she was asleep.I then started to fondle her boobs and caress her leg. I even kissed her boobs and leg. Thinking she must haf felt something,she suddenly woke up and i quickly lied back on my bed and pretend to be asleep.I dunno if she knew I touched her.Sometimes i would take downblouse peeps at her when I go oer her house for tuition.How i wished I can lay my hands on those boobs.
Old 19-08-2009, 10:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 15
Sniper-sg is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSniper-sg is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSniper-sg is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Happened long time ago when I was still in primary school. This was during my kampong days. My cousins were staying together with us. She is the same age as me.
I remeber we would bath together and I would touch her kitty while she touched my dickie.
We would then play a game of husband and wife whereby she would be sleeping in bed and I would wake her up. We will then sit up in bed and I would again be touching her kitty and she touching my dickie.
Can't believe how sexually active we were even though we were still in primary school. Luckily I did not know about sex then..if she would have lost her virginity to me.
But I am glad that I was the 1st guy to touch her down there. We still do communicate and she gets the blushes when I brought up the topic.
Too bad she already migrated to Malaysia.
Old 19-08-2009, 11:08 PM
Samster

A few years back when I was in sec school. A family moved in next to where I lived. They had 2 daughters. The younger was cuter and the elder has the cfm look.They are in the lower sec. Everytime I come home,the younger one will turned around and look out from her living room and smile at me and I will smile back.Though she is still young,think her boobs were 32b. Sometimes when she plays badminton with her sister below my blk,I will look down for some downblouse as she will mostly be in singlet and shorts.One day, I was returning home from school when she was outside her house.I asked her why didn't she go in and she told me that she forgot about her keys and no one was at home. I think that that's mayb a good chance to get close with her.So i invited her to my place til her sis comes home.She put down her sch bag and went to the toilet.Suddenly I heard her scream and I rush to the toilet to see her wet from head to toe.

Stay tuned for more...
Old 22-08-2009, 02:33 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
kissme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Youngboi View Post
I have one experience when I was young,when I was in pri. school. I got a cousin.She is about 6 to 7 yrs my senior. But at that time she was in sec. school and she got the nicest legs and boobs. I would fantasize about touching her boobs. One night i was sleeping ovr at her place and I woke up in the middle of the night. I was sleeping beside her.I went up to her and checked if she was asleep.I then started to fondle her boobs and caress her leg. I even kissed her boobs and leg.....
I had the same experience .. during my sec skool days...of mi cuz who is the same age as me..used to fantazize abt her boobs n butt... As i go to her hse everyweekend.... Once she slept in the hall... wen i woke up at night... i touched her boobs and kissed her butt n thighs.... she was wearing shorts... and i cud feel tat she wore no panties.... spent the whole nite feelng her body.. jus scared when she moved a bit..but gd la.. kissed her lips as well)
Old 09-09-2009, 04:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
satanic89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Youngboi View Post
A few years back when I was in sec school. A family moved in next to where I lived. They had 2 daughters. The younger was cuter and the elder has the cfm look.They are in the lower sec. Everytime I come home,the younger one will turned around and look out from her living room and smile at me and I will smile back.Though she is still young,think her boobs were 32b. Sometimes when she plays badminton with her sister below my blk,I will look down for some downblouse as she will mostly be in singlet and shorts.One day, I was returning home from school when she was outside her house.I asked her why didn't she go in and she told me that she forgot about her keys and no one was at home. I think that that's mayb a good chance to get close with her.So i invited her to my place til her sis comes home.She put down her sch bag and went to the toilet.Suddenly I heard her scream and I rush to the toilet to see her wet from head to toe.

Stay tuned for more...

no updates..? keen here...

And then you're in a relationship, and it's all about hiding your disappointment.

Then once you're married,it's about hiding your sins.

Old 09-09-2009, 10:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 16
Merkel is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMerkel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

No more ...??? TS MIA liao ???
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1