The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Old 06-08-2009, 06:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 17
fallen maidens is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfallen maidens is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfallen maidens is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Joy, 23yr Long Hair Babe

Name: Joy
Race: Local Chinese
Ht: 1.56m
Wt: 43kg
Measurements: 32A-24-33
Look: 7
Figure: 7.2
Damage: 180/90/2. Not including room. She provides the caps.

Allows: BBBJ, licking, fingering, french kissing, CIM
No: Anal and Swallow

She takes Chinese, Indian and Caucasian.

No tattoos. dun smoke. Has long hair and fair skin.

Availability: Usually from 9pm onwards. During her off days will be able to take afternoon slot.
I'm a OKT, dun ask me for my gals contact. Guys want booking, pls PM me with your name, year born, race and HP. i sms you back to arrange. Same thing to apply to my group. FR is appreciate after the booking. Thanx.

Last edited by Caveat_Emptor; 16-04-2010 at 02:49 PM.
Old 11-08-2009, 01:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
peiboon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Joy, 23yr Long Hair Babe

thx bro fallen maidens arrange with joy a session yesterday night.
name joy
look 7
bbbj 9
body 8 slim
Fj 8
RTF definitely

very friendly skin very white
Old 16-08-2009, 06:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 19
ishtarsg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks Fallen for arranging a slot with Joy yesterday

It was a damn hot day yesterday,saw fallen number on my HP and sms him to see if Joy is off.
Heng sia, fallen replay off sia otherwise got to wait till 2130 again.

Book an appointment for a therapy session at 1800. Was there early so i book a room early due to the weather. Had a cool shower inside.

About 10 minute 'ding dong'
Haha open the door and saw joy.
Hmm although fallen rate her higher than crystal which is also under fallen.But is Crystal score a 7 for look, For me Joy score 6.3
Fallen mai zap me hor.

She juz came from chinatown and she works in sales blah blah blah .. she had shower .. blah blah .. change to her blue nightgown .. blah blah ...

I think brother more interested in her attitude and service. Ok la cut my story short..

here is my report card. I compare her to crystal
Look : 6.5 (Got pimple scar on face)
Body : 6 (a little out of proportion at the bottom)
TCS : 8 (Can really TC sia)
GFE : 8 (She really treat u like her BF)
BBBJ : 8 (Powerful)
FJ : 7 (many position u name she do it)
Overall : 8 (If u guys are looking for service, she can be the one)
RTF : Maybe (For 150 it is worth it)

Damage : 150 + 30 for deluxe room
Hey fallen, she say she can do outdoor also wor!!!
Old 19-08-2009, 10:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 20
chikobai is one of the Best!chikobai is one of the Best!chikobai is one of the Best!

had a session with Joy, looks wise average girl next door type, one thing to note is her skin is fairly white. Also her GFE is very good as she keeps asking your "weak" spot and to make you happy.

look 6.5
bbbj 6.5
body 8. nice nipples
Fj 8
GFE 9

Samsters to up .....
Old 19-08-2009, 11:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 19
big_lim99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Booked a slot through FM the other day. Thanks FM for arranging on such a short notice.

Joy has GND look, friendly, willing to please and high GFE! She just finished working when I met her. She was wearing jeans and polo shirt. Just like those sales girls that you see during exhibition in Funan selling IT products.

Look: 6/10
Boobs: a cup. Not for boobs lover
Skin: fair white skin
BBBJ: 7/10
FJ: 7/10
RTF: for $150, local chi, definitely yes.
Old 22-08-2009, 08:40 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
blacky5545 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Thanks to TS for the contact, had a session with Joy yesterday.
looks wise pretty normal ( not ugly ) , body on the skinny side. Also her GFE is good as she keeps asking on your "preference".

look 6.5
bbbj 7
body 8. nice nipples
Fj 8
GFE 9

Cheers for the intro...
Old 24-08-2009, 04:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
fukme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had a seesion with Joy. Thanks FM for the contact and here is the FR on JOY.

Booked the room and she arrived in about 10 mins time. The moment she arrives she starts talking to you as if she know you before. Very good talker and can talk about most of the stuff and is quite friendly as well. As she talked I started to roam her body and began to french her. My little boy became hard and she sensed it and asked me if she can shower first as i had already showered before her arrival.

After shower, we began to hug, french and kissed her tits. My dick by this time was rock hard and she started to catbath me, licking my nipples and then began to blow me. Her BBBJ was really powerful and i can feel the heat. I haven't relased for a week and i cannot wait anymore to enter her.

Enter her missionary, talk dirty with her and french her follwed by doggy. When in doggy she wanted to spank her bum and talk dirty..as i did spank her bum and her pussy with my dick..i couldnt tahan anymore and i released my load and felt fantastic...

After round 1 we talked and talked and i was too tired to go for round 2. so we showered together and paid and went.

Look: 6/10
Boobs: a cup. Not for boobs lover
Skin: Very fair white skin
BBBJ: 7/10
FJ: 7/10
Frenching : YES, its one of her best i guess.
GFE : 9/10 very friendly and chatty.

RTF: Still thinking.....
Old 29-08-2009, 11:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 204 / Power: 19
tiuhxued is a Helpful and Caring Samstertiuhxued is a Helpful and Caring Samstertiuhxued is a Helpful and Caring Samster

did this joy 2 nights back. dunno i feel strange with this gal, not in a bad sense, it's just that she's like one of those goody smart girl in your JC class. one who speaks well, clean cut, confident, outspoken... and during sex it's kinda the same way, which makes it a bit fake... i dunno how to put it to words, just strange for me. she's trying to convince you she's all out to enjoy the tme spent with you, which makes it all uneasy and a bit pretentious to me. But in fact, it is her real behaviour to be this way, i think.
anyway to cut the story short, i reached & booked room, after a while she arrived (on time). she showered and just before we started our sex, she said she'd be very obliging. So i try this try that, but realised this cannot, that cannot. so just let her bbbj me and then i put on cd and did her missionary then doggie and came. so i asked her, what was the most obliging thing you did in your short FL time? She said CIM... actually she very greenhorn in this sense... i told her CIM is quite common. and if you'd tell people that she's very obliging, people will start thinking much more than CIM.
Anyways...
face 6/10
body 6.5/10 (nice fair snow white skin, but A boobs)
really like young young girls body
pussy 7/10 tasty but not shaven bare, not bushy though
bbbj 7/10 keeps going but quite mechanical
stereo 6/10 her voice is quite confident in her speech, so when moan, it sounded fake to me...
FJ 6.5/10 she give any position you ask , so in that sense its obliging...
2nd shot doggie too
gfe - not rated, she tried too hard in a way that seems very rehearsed...strange for me..
RTF perhaps
thanks
Old 01-09-2009, 08:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 839 / Power: 18
altec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to behold

Finally got to try Joy a few days ago and I must say it was a good session indeed.

Like what some bros said here, she has snow white and fair skin and looks like your typical JC classmate; articulate, confident and maybe even sassy at times.

All in all, she arrived duly on time and we engaged in a long conversation about general things, world affairs etc to break the ice.

She did ask about my erogenous zones and I duly obliged. We showered and off to bed we went where the action began in earnest. She started with a catbath and gentle licking followed by a sensual bbbj and slowly but surely increased the tempo and I began to feel the heat. Told her to increase the rhythm and soon enough, it was bang...my whole load was shot into her warm engulfing mouth..

Took a rest and again we chatted about anything under the sun and very soon it was time for round 2. Again she started with a bbbj and little bro was immediately aroused. We tried a few positions such as missionary, doggie and spoon. She is very accommodating and will let you try many positions.

One thing to note here is that she really loves doggie and will ask you to say dirty things to her like "naughty girl" and spank her(gently of course ). She simply loves that. Pumped in that position for a few minutes, then changed back to missionary until round 2 as well as my myself were consumed...

Overall, it was a sextifying bonk and thanks bro FM for introducing this gem
Old 01-09-2009, 05:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
suck_p deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I too hav a similar experience like bro tiuhxued. Tried Joy sometime back. Joy is the typical goody goody girl from ur sec school. decent, very friendly and can hold a conversation really well. mayb because shes from the marketing line.

Overall service was good. Not a time watcher but moaning was abit fake. Somewhat like a rehearsal as mentioned by bro tiuhxued earlier.

Face: 6/10 (she cut her hair)
Body: 6.5/10 (fair skin)
Pussy: 7/10 (trimmed but she dun like licking and fingering)
Bbbj: 7.5/10 (strong suction, tickle ur balls)
Moan: 6/10 (Abit fake)
FJ: 6.5/10 (Lacks GF feelings as compared to other gals)
RTF: Maybe

But thks Fallen for the intro.

--------------------------------------------
cyberokt: April

fallen maidens: Reina, Joy, Patricia, Elena

pandora lust: Shavina
Old 04-09-2009, 12:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
holyshit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had a session with Joy last evening.
She was very punctual. In fact, she took a cab from Bugis in order not to be late. I gave her 9 for that!

Look : 7
Body : 6.5
GFE : 8
BBBJ : 7
FJ : 7 (I enjoy. I told her I am like I am making love to my gf)
RTF : Surely. I will want to see her again.

Thanks Fallen Maiden for the arrangement.
Old 06-09-2009, 02:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
sukebej is Cool - loads of Potential

Just had a late night/early morning session with Joy. Some quick comments, minus ratings as i believe she dun deserve to be graded like cattle. Comes across as an intelligent and articulate girl who is only doing this because of unforunate circumstances. Very gfe if you enjoy some intellectual stimulation to go with your sex. Fair, smooth and slim perfect syt body but not for big boobie lovers. Fj is average, but my fault cos was tired and eventually went soft w/o cumming on the second [anyone kind bros has some Tongkat to spare? ] Bbbj is good esp CIM, she not in a real hurry to spit it out unlike some other FLs. Be better if she swallows haha. Overall, Joy's worth more than what we are currently paying for, but am not complaining (other bros dun zap me just in case bro Fallen increases her price after this) but guess someone finally realised not charging over the top prices for local girls can capture an alternative niche market. Good business sense! Keep it up bro Fallen!

Damage: 150/2/90 + Room 30+15 (so engrossed talking, past room booking time and had to pay for extra hour!)

Joy just in case you are reading this, you left w/o saying bye but sure will catch up with you again sometime soon. Rtf!
Old 07-09-2009, 01:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 325 / Power: 16
strudel is one of the Best!strudel is one of the Best!strudel is one of the Best!strudel is one of the Best!
Cool Re: Joy, 23yr Long Hair Babe

Had the opportunity to meet Joy on a fine Monday morning,

Bro FM u made an error that morning and forget to sms Joy my room number hor..made me wait 20mins..haha...but all is forgiven as everyone make errors now and then..

when Joy appeared at my door, she looked like those decent looking JC gal.. she wore flare flower printed skirt, spaghetti and cardigan..so sweet...she even had a paper bag and laptop bag.. lagi made her look like a student..hehe

overall experience was very GFE but at times seems mechanical. she really tried very hard to please you which i appreciate. with some nice comments like saying i am handsome, carressing my chest saying she like my soft chest hair, etc... which i dunno how true but certainly increase the GFE feeling.

she is a very nice gal which due to some personal family reasons she has to turn to this line to cover her expenses. so please treat her well guys.

her fav position she said is missionary.. when i did her doggie she asked me to spank her while saying 'naughty girl'! haha kinky chick..

she does bbbj and CIM. but cim when u are in a laying down position. but i prefer to do CIM after FJ and her in a laying or sit up position while i blast in..hehe

TCSS will be an intellectual experience..she speaks well and i think she can be a motivational speaker or lecturer..haha

there was a cute moment when she was talking i wanna cut in and say my opinion but she waved back at me and said 'wait let me finish what i have to say" lol she looked so cute..

btw bros she looked a bit like CH5 actress Tracy Tan who acted in Calefare and Red Thread... difference is that Joy is very fair and have a few pimples on her face.

Look : 7 (look like typical JC gal)
Body : 7 (not for boob lovers)
GFE : 8.5
BBBJ : 7.5 (can be improved more)
FJ : 7 (i like her doggy position)
RTF : maybe..

thanks a lot bro Fallen Maidens for arranging me the early morning slot... upz u my humble pts!
Target: Achieve United Nations Bonkin status!
...on comeback trail..!??
Old 07-09-2009, 01:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
donkie75 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

arrange with joy a session
name joy
look 7
bbbj 9
body 8 slim
Fj 8
RTF try others 1st

very friendly skin very white
Old 10-09-2009, 04:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Dan_ny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

well tried joy 2 week back until now no time to write fr hee.. overall not too bad enjoy my 1 and a 1/2 hr

looks 7
boobs B- but i like small boobs
bj 8 suckation power
fj 7 not to bad
rtf yes
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1