The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 11-09-2003, 08:54 PM
sacsdf

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
westerbout road hse14 g19

well saw a gal there g19, think is a new gal cos never see her b4 till recently when i was waiting for my regular. quite a pretty and tall gal, in my opinion, the prettest in the hse in fact. i know some of u dun like the okt there, as i dun like them too but well its the gal who is servicing u, not the okt. im not promoting the hse, just thought to share with u all about the new gal. dun ask me for my FR as i wont be trying her if not my regular will kill me off. heheheh.
Old 11-09-2003, 10:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1682 / Power: 21
Garage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant future
cool, looks like i found another wh14 hse lover..
whats wrong with the OKT??
maybe i was plain lucky, but they treat me quite ok
Old 12-09-2003, 05:48 PM
sacsdf

heheh i also dun know as i dun really interact with them, go there look for my gal, if got i go in, not available, i ciao.
Old 15-09-2003, 08:06 PM
sacsdf

??? maybe u misunderstand me. i mean i have a regular gal there and i always practice 1 hse 1 gal. since my regular gal is still working there and i still like her company plus some extra from her, i have no intention of trying a new gal. some bro like to try as many gals as possible, for me once i found someone im comfortable with, i will try to just visit her whenever possible.

anyway i only look at her from afar and thought she tall and pretty and i tink most bro dun visit the hse, so just tell the ppl in here lah.
Old 15-09-2003, 09:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1682 / Power: 21
Garage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant future
Me also have a regular gal there!!!! .. planning to visit her later..
wanna cheong together???
Old 15-09-2003, 09:57 PM
sacsdf

errr???? haha scali we got the same regular gal. anyway no lah, i usually go alone and my session is 1hr plus. happy cheonging.
Old 18-09-2003, 01:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 22
suckerll is a glorious beacon of lightsuckerll is a glorious beacon of lightsuckerll is a glorious beacon of lightsuckerll is a glorious beacon of lightsuckerll is a glorious beacon of lightsuckerll is a glorious beacon of light
Re: westerbout road hse14 g19

Quote:
Originally posted by sacsdf
my regular will kill me off. heheheh.
aiyoh....tot u outta the tirak game? why bother about how she'll treat u?

AhLongSanJr, hymoh, roman city, onlytellu, Imate, HornyYoungBoy07, Playman, kingx3

thanks to those who help me reach my 555 mark, do leave behind your nick

banned freeloader:
DEADmaninc
-------------------------------------------
u like my new slut in my avatar?
Old 18-09-2003, 06:55 PM
sacsdf

im out of the tirak game but still practice 1 hse 1 gal . so got better service.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1