The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 07-09-2003, 09:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
regak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Desker

Seems Desker is not popular with you guys here is my first review from desker, where I started to go since Petain went down a little for a while and they closed to early in the evening. Action in Desker goes on longer and you can dig a out some gems there.

House 98 tried Zarina twice, famous in many forums, Malay with huge tits and of course a frame a long the same line.

She gives good service and charges between 30 and 50, pending how folish the buyer is.

I had two very good fucks with her the last one she gave me an almost 10 minutes capped BJ session before mounting me (her on top ) she also titted (breast fucked) my dick and licking the op that was looking outr from her valley of tits. On top of that before session started she put on a pair of red G-String "specially for me".

Since I had her once before I did not come in her comando style riding session and i finnished her off in doggy which was great as well.

I also tried a nice fuck (not nice personallity) Indian girl in H65, bit not the famous one. This was a plumb girl with huge saggy tits and she was such a good fuck, damage 40 I think and not recall name.
Old 12-09-2003, 02:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
kamking1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Zarina is very good, but the problem is to get her, she is always very busy. The famous girl in house 65 is Vidya, the slim girl with big boobs and CFM look. But did not try this other one mentioned here. She appears to be good fuck, will try next.
Old 15-09-2003, 02:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 21
chatoh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychatoh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Desker - Zarina & Dyvia

Regak & Kamking1 :
It's good that you guys open the Desker thread again.
I am chato, the guy who previously posted about Desker. I have created a new username, because my previous e-mail shut down.
I have tried Zarina, the big titted, big framed half Malay-half Indian lady in Desker. Yes, she's a good fuck. makes me horny just writing about her. I have not tried her in months. I used to patronoze her a lot.
I have also tried Divya, if that's the girl Kamking is referring to ?
Yes, she's a beautiful Indian and beautiful body.
Regak : which lady did you try in H65 that was a good fuck ?
Please tip on other girls in desker.
Thanks.
Old 15-09-2003, 03:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2009 / Power: 22
fei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Desker - Zarina & Dyvia

Quote:
Originally posted by chatoh
Regak & Kamking1 :
It's good that you guys open the Desker thread again.
I am chato, the guy who previously posted about Desker. I have created a new username, because my previous e-mail shut down.
I have tried Zarina, the big titted, big framed half Malay-half Indian lady in Desker. Yes, she's a good fuck. makes me horny just writing about her. I have not tried her in months. I used to patronoze her a lot.
I have also tried Divya, if that's the girl Kamking is referring to ?
Yes, she's a beautiful Indian and beautiful body.
Regak : which lady did you try in H65 that was a good fuck ?
Please tip on other girls in desker.
Thanks.
bro chato,how r u my man?long time never see u come in here?wat have u been up to?
Old 15-09-2003, 05:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 21
adamking80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
you mean there are WLs in desker road?!? i tot there only got chao ar guasssss...
Old 15-09-2003, 05:34 PM
Samster

chatoh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychatoh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Hi Petain King (aka Fei fei)!

Hi Fei fei (aka Petain King) !
I've been semi retired from cheonging since the SARS scare.
I've hardly cheonged lately.
Have only been twice to Petain since SARS, one time I was serviced by the mature lady H2R4. The other time I just went to look look.
However, I have been reading your posts and all the other cheongsters posts like Snakehead's, which were very interesting.
Have you cheonged in Desker ?
I have last time. I did for the thrill.
The Malay lady Zarina I mention is very hot, just make me horny thinking about her.
Take care Bro !
Bye !
Old 15-09-2003, 07:23 PM
Samster

fei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by adamking80
you mean there are WLs in desker road?!? i tot there only got chao ar guasssss...
go out and walk abit la so swa gu
Old 15-09-2003, 07:25 PM
Samster

Hi Chato

i like to try desker road some day...tat time i went down saw some indo Fls standing there...$30...worth it anot bro?
Old 16-09-2003, 02:07 AM
Samster

The girl I tried in H65

Sori - dun remember the name, dark Tamil about 165 cm and long hair.

Any other brother have any recomendations, since I always now go so late that Petain is kind of empty, and desker is open late.
Old 16-09-2003, 10:40 AM
Samster

Desker Indos

Hi Bro Fei Fei and Regak :
I tried only once those Indonesian ladies standing on the sidewalk of Rowell Road. I think I even paid $20 or maybe $30, I don't remember well. They look pretty much like the Filipino maids you see on Sunday in Lucky Plaza. However, the service sucks.
They will take you to the secondfloor of a run down shophouse in Rowell. They won't strip completely, just pull thier bra up and pull their pants and panties down to their knees. The room is filthy, dirtier than a wet market. It was more like an experimental experience for me, but I never tried again, I didn't enjoy it.
I rather pick up those Thai FL in the back alley of Lorong 18 in Geylang for $40.
Regak, the Tamil lady you tried was she Dyvia ? Or the other Indian lady in the house.
In house 98, where Zarina works I have seen other attractive mature ladies, anybody tried them yet ?

Last edited by chatoh; 16-09-2003 at 10:43 AM.
Old 16-09-2003, 11:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
kamking1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Went for look see yesterday, H65 had Divya, did not see any big indian lady. Went to H98, Zarina was there, so tried her again. BBBJ for 5-8 minutes followed by sex. Always a good experience.She will go to UK for 3 weeks in Christmas time. She also offered me all night service at S$250, will stay from mid-night to next noon.
Old 16-09-2003, 11:28 AM
Samster

H65

It was not Divaya, it was a Tamil lady in the same house with an western name, like Lena or Maria can't remember. Basically her service sucks, but for me she was such a good fuck because she got horny (or new her job) and I had very exciting fuck. But lady is not good looking compared to Divaya but a nice experience. Would I return - maybe if Divaya was not in the house and Zarina was out.

But again let us all try to get more feedback here on other houses
Old 16-09-2003, 12:49 PM
Samster

Zarina & Desker

Bro Kamking and Regak :
Yes Zarina offers outside job also.
I tried her once a long time ago, but only a short time at her place, not the overnight package. I hade her in the late morning before lunch time. I only had a 1 hour break from work, so I was actually at her place for maybe more than half an hour only because I had to go back to the office to catch up with work.
She lives in a rented room in Little India, not far from Kitchener.
Bro Kamking, where has she offered you the overnight package at her place or at a hotel ? If I were you, I would go to a hotel, because her room does not have a private bathroom, you have to share with the other people who live in rented rooms there. I actually had to walk naked only covered with a towel along the corridor of her place. It was a "paiseh" situation, especially if I had come across another lady.
So you got BBJ from her. Her trick of the trade is to say "she only gives BBJ to you because you're special customer". She did that to me, but I notice she seems to do that with everybody. Also Bro regak, says he got his dick opening licked rw by Zarina while tit fucking. Be careful Bros. Once she even hinted to me to do "raw" , almost got carried away, but luckily I chickened out. But on another ocassion when I suggested to do raw, because I was so horny in the heat of the moment, after patronizing her so many times, she backed down, saying she doesn't do that because she takes care of herself.
Yes, last time, last year she also travelled to London. She also travels a lot to Penang, where some of her family lives.

Bro Regak, the Tamil lady you mention, isn't she a tall one whcih I suspect she's ah qua
hy is her fuck bad, she act like dead fish or what Bro , So how come you enjoyed Bro? Maybe her attitude was bad but her sex skills good ? Just curious to know.
There's a Tamil lady in hose 76, Anita, have you tried her bros ?
She has a pleasant face and her tits are huge (38-40). She will rub her tits on your chest and let you lick them. Also she will kiss your neck and pretend to moan near your ear so as to arouse you. However she doesn't allow BJ, not even capped, even if you are her regular. I tried her at least 5 times and she never allowed me even though requested kindly and saying I will use cap for BJ.

Last edited by chatoh; 16-09-2003 at 12:53 PM.
Old 17-09-2003, 12:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 21
adamking80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
i'm interested in going down and try Zarina out... you brothers can tell me what time does they start their business?!? heehee... or any recommandations on the time i shuld be down there??? thanks...
Old 17-09-2003, 09:56 AM
Samster

Zarina

Bro AdamKing :
Zarina starts after 1:30 or 2:00 pm and is there until 10 pm.
Better try to get her at the beginning of her shift (between 1:30p-3:00 pm). If you go in the evening, because she's "ang pai" in her house, many times she's not available. There may be guys already waiting, queuieng to get her.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1