The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-07-2009, 11:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 0
eurofighter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Is Their Nationality Really As What They Claimed?

hi bros of SBF, i have been a member since 2004 and due to my work commitment, i was not really an active member who contributes comments, suggestions, etc.. etc.. however, after the incident that happened today, i just want to let it out..

3rd July 2009
i booked an appointment with xxxx who claimed that she is authetic korean girl who is here studying in singapore for about a year already. we made arrangement that i go to her place, fetch her and than we proceed to the hotel. the appointment time was 2.00pm.

i messaged xxxx at 12.55pm to confirm the booking. 15 minutes later she replied and requested that the appointment time to be brought forward to 2.30pm because she just finished school and needed time to shower and do her personal stuffs. i agreed with upmost understanding! i took a slow drive around her estate. eventually, i reached her place at 2.35pm and messaged her that i have arrived. 5 minutes later she messaged me asking for more time. again i obliged! i took a breather and another and another and another! i looked at my watch and realised that i have waited for her for more than 30 additional minutes! believe me bros! im still cool with it, trying to be understanding. i messaged her again, and she replied asking for another 10 minutes! haha.. i told myself, if she is not coming in 10 minutes, i will make my move. she made it in 10 minutes! i came out from my car and greeted her and we both went in to my car. she apologised and i appreciated that. i started small pet talks with her to ease the awkwardness of silence. here was how the conversation went:

me - so i heard u are K****N? which part of K***A are you from?
she - (paused for a while) B***N
me - oh really? nice city. how long have you been living in SG?
she - one year
me - oh... so would you like to listen to music as we drive?
she - ok anything lah
me - K****N songs ok right? im sure you know them! (i turned on e music)
she - so u are singaporean or ??
me - yes i am singaporean.
she - you understand the songs than?
me - sure! i lived in K***A for three years! (i asked her a ? in K****N!)
she - what? (looking blur)
me - i just asked if you have eaten?
she - oh..
me - (i started singing in K****N and the supposely K****N girl, just sit like a dumb girl beside me looking out of the window and occassionaly looking at her nails, just kept quiet!)

i spoke in K****N again and again and again, AND she just couldnt keep up with the conversation! i rest my case! she is definitely not K****N. we didnt go thru with the deal for one of many other obvious reasons. i didnt like the feeling of being taken for a fool. i hope if YOU the girl read this, please don't claimed to be from K***A, when you are NOT! i am not here to judge you and i am in no position to do so, i just hope you will conduct your business with a little bit of honesty if there is any to begin with.

if any bros of SBF here disagree with what i have mentioned in my last paragraph, i welcome your comments and inputs. if you feel that zapping my points is warrranted, than be it. as for me, like i said it out loud and clear - NOT EVERYONE IS A DUMB A**. Thank you!
Old 04-07-2009, 01:56 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -24 / Power: 0
fl saviour is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Is Their Nationality Really As What They Claimed?

wa low eh, like tat oso can ha? hahaha she sway la kenna tis type of kang tao oso, wan to cheat oso dunno how.. lol next time must say frm those ulu ulu country so tat wont kenna exposed
Old 04-07-2009, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 16
starcrosser deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystarcrosser deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I never had any koreans before all chinese.
Old 04-07-2009, 03:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 206 / Power: 16
pewpew is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpewpew is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpewpew is a Helpful and Caring Samster

This is a commercial gimick, they will pick up a few simple sentence to fool clients but they sway, they met u n u blow their covers... hehe

Have tried few countries, found some to be fake too but without trying, u will never know...

~~Temporary Retired~~
Old 04-07-2009, 03:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 19
man_thinker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyman_thinker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Wah, i almost wanted to try the so called koreans appearing in FL2 today... Lucky warned by TS. now will observe and wait for real FR first. Real as in REAL. not some OKT or ganged-up propaganda shit.

UPz you TS for sharing.
Old 04-07-2009, 05:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
angrybigpenis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Does it matter?

As long as they act the part and is clean, who cares?

It's like buying a Honda - you have the Jazz (made in Japan) or the Fit (made in Thailand). Both are similar in design and drives like any Honda. Doesn't matter right?

As long as the girl makes you shiok.
Old 04-07-2009, 07:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 20
singexpat is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersingexpat is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersingexpat is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersingexpat is a living Saint! - you won't find better

nice sharing TS.
Nw i tink all of us hav to learn the native langauge of the girls tht we wanna bonk..

Anyone goin for Korean lessons?
Old 04-07-2009, 09:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 20
joew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud of

some r untrue ..... i ever encountered b4
Old 04-07-2009, 10:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1282 / Power: 16
Max77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by eurofighter View Post
(i started singing in K****N and the supposely K****N girl, just sit like a dumb girl beside me looking out of the window and occassionaly looking at her nails, just kept quiet!)
Very positive contribution wif a sense of gentlemen humour. We need more bro like u ard. Well Done.

p/s: i can't stop imagining her look when u start singing in Korean. A thousand Thanks!

号伊格废立罚全田银果锁乐蒜

Life is all about (enduring and overcoming) suffering. When you have too much of the good stuff, life will seems meaningless

-max77

YOU'LL ALWAYS FEAR WHAT YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND...

嘣噔你个嘣噔袄!!!
Old 04-07-2009, 10:27 PM
Samster

dear bros of SBF, thank you for the comments and suggestions! i sincerely welcome it with an open heart. i agreed with many bros here that the OKTs and FLs really have to be more careful when they make a claim of which nationality they are from - its not about a matter of integrity only but also business ethics. i also agreed with another bro who commented - does it matter and added the honda analogy. bro, you put up a valid point and i will add - its true that when you buy a honda, some are japan assembled and some are thailand assembled but the distributors regardless of KAH MOTORS or PIs they will practice due diligence to inform the buyer / client that the particular model is assembled in japan / thailand respectively.

the difference between these two cases are - one conduct their business with a sense of integrity and ethics while the other has none at all.

i am just a ordinary guy like everyone else, looking for some fun to spice up the hectic work life that i am leading, and personally i feel that to be successful and respected, one has to possess a certain level of integrity and ethic in their daily aspects of life.

to the OKTs - we are not some ignorant male species that you can simply cheat! news flash!! we are better than what you think of us!

to bros of SBF - lets do our best to filter these kind of OKTs and FLs, our hard earned money should be well spent while having genuine fun at the same time! cheers to all...
Old 04-07-2009, 10:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pewpew View Post
This is a commercial gimick, they will pick up a few simple sentence to fool clients but they sway, they met u n u blow their covers... hehe

Have tried few countries, found some to be fake too but without trying, u will never know...

bro, she doesnt even know the most simplest daily sentence that i utter! that is the joke man!
Old 04-07-2009, 10:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by singexpat View Post
nice sharing TS.
Nw i tink all of us hav to learn the native langauge of the girls tht we wanna bonk..

Anyone goin for Korean lessons?
bro, dont need to waste your hard earned money and go for korean lessons! i can simply be your translator! btw, noticed that you have Jeon Ji Hyun pic on your profile! bro, she is HOT man. when i was working in Korea, went to a pub in Seoul and saw her! with a girl friend. she is simply GORGEOUS in person!

Last edited by eurofighter; 04-07-2009 at 10:43 PM.
Old 04-07-2009, 10:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max77 View Post
Very positive contribution wif a sense of gentlemen humour. We need more bro like u ard. Well Done.

p/s: i can't stop imagining her look when u start singing in Korean. A thousand Thanks!
bro, thank you for your comments yeah.. her looked was priceless... just to share with you, the song i sang was - Manyageh (IF) by Tae Yeon (SNSD Girl Group) you can find the song on youtube, simply search for Tae Yeon SNSD and you can enjoy the song and also imagine the girl's expression as she quietly listened to me serenading her...
Old 04-07-2009, 10:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pewpew View Post

yeah bro... kkk well in the near future if you ever encounter a FL who claim that she is from Korea and you need verification, just invite me to have a friendly conversation in korean with her. once i established that her claim is genuine, she is all yours bro!

news flash - OKTs smile, you on candid camera!
Old 04-07-2009, 11:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 20
dickrick is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdickrick is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro eurofighter, IMHO and in all my years of cheonging all kinds of FL, WL, P4P whatever you want to call them; basically, they're all liars! The only question is - the degree of lies.
They lie about their age, nationality, what they can do in bed etc just to make a quick buck. Do they think long term and figure out that customers will latch on to their lies? Nope, and neither do their OKTs. Arguably, some do because they know of the power of the internet and forums like this.
Basically they start right but realise that by lying they have some sucess in conning people and keep on doing it.

My blog:http://asianladyboy.blogspot.com
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1