The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 15-06-2009, 12:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
dwadzcxwdwf11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
My WL relationship story. She actually gave me money and now I am truly confused.

My story so far. Around 2 months ago......it all began...

First time we met, she was new to Singapore. She is a legal prostitute at one of the houses. We made love and cleaned up. I asked for her number and then deleted it once it reached home as I didn't want her bothering me.

Second time - Made love at her "house". She asked me why I didnt call her? I shrugged and went home

Third time - Made love at her "house" She asked why I didn't call her. I shrugged and told her the truth, I was afraid she would pester me and ask me to go down all the time. She said just call me it is ok. This time I did and that was how it all started...

A few weeks later...she had her period and was not working for 4 days.

She asked me out. I said yes. We went out and I didn't spend much on her. Only ~200 sgd including cab fare...food..etc which I consider normal even for dating normal girls. We had a good time. No alcohol or sex. I did try my luck at sex but she refused. Just holding hands. Going to the beach. She told me more about her. And she came to my house.

When her period was over and she went back to work, we met a few more times outside her "house" for short periods like breakfast before she started work or supper etc.

By now I have seen her "everything". I have seen her chinese friendster account, pictures of all her family, her PRC ID card, her real name, everything, everything is what i mean. She would call me for 2-3 hours daily and we would chat on phone - no joke!

I started to get jealous. yes it happens to the good part of us! And I told her i was willing to marry her right away and bring her away from all this. I was prepared to go to china with her.she told me no. she wants to earn enough money...which by the way is a princely sum of 150,000-200,000sgd before she goes home. she only has 2 years in singapore and this is a once in a lifetime chance. she wants to do it on her own .

I showed her my savings account. I have only 10 plus K sgd. I am currently a poor full time "student" (furthering studies privately) and after paying my school fees this week I will only have a few hundred bucks in my account. I told her if she wants take the 10plus k and leave the job, to me it is nothing I can earn back in 6-12 months. she doesn't have to marry me. She didnt take it. I paid my school fees and am now left with few hundred bucks.

She says she doesn't want to marry me because I am not financially stable yet and don't want me to have a hard life back in China.

By the way, she used to work as prositute in China too for 6 months .. before moving on to become a GRO ... aka MUMMY for 1 year. And then coming to Singapore to work in this line. She also told me after we go back to CHina, she plans to work as a MUMMY again. When I told her no, she relented and say ok she will just learn driving etc. I have done my sums, I can make 4-6k RMB monthly in China

In between, we did exchange a few gifts and stuff like that. In her handphone, my name is "lover".

Anyway, I got jealous and started pressuring her. you know, calling her a lot of times, checking her handphone, suspecting this and that. Then she suggested we broke up. Actually quite a few times, she suggested and we patched back. I cried, I knelt down, I cried yet again and I saw her cry for me too. I have cried so many times I now feel unable to cry anymore.

I thought it through and decided to accept her job fully 1-2 weeks ago. Which I now do. But as men, you know I have minused a little of my love towards her. From 100% to perhaps 70-60% because I didnt want to get hurt.

I havent talked to any women or played with anyone since I met her. However, whenever I visited her at her "house" for sex she is no longer as "fun" as before we became BF and GF. I deduce it is because she is truly shy which she says she is. Whenever we go out, she would look at me like i was a rapist if I tried to initiate sex or whatsoever. As a man, this of course, turns me off like shit. We haven't had sex except in her "House" before because she always rejected me outside.

She finally confided in me she is shy to see me at her "house". She also has problems reconciling the idea that her BF is visiting her at work, she says she will feel I am her "customer". She says she doesn't want me to use her for sex only.

In fact she once suggested I do not visit her at her "house" at all but just stay at home, she will visit me for 2-3 days during her rest days of the month.

But come on, I told her how can I stand seeing her only 2-3days? and having sex only 2-3days?

And yes we did it raw once.

Then I suggested why not we play a game of trust? She would give me a few hundred sgd and I would keep it for one month before returning it to her. She said ok.

For the past 2 weeks, she has been breaking up with me one day and patching up the other. I must have slept only 10 hours the whole darn week ! It got to the point where i said, ok break up then and offed my phone and just doze off.

Then yesterday, she was on rest again. She came my house, dressed up in a cute dress we bought just before when we went shopping and I thought here goes, yeah sex!!

And guess what? no sex. same thing, i was made to feel like a rapist once again. she left my house once i tried to get her to have sex with me.

After leaving my house, I ran after her. I asked her what about our game of trust? She took out a few hundred bucks from her pocket, stuffed it in my hand and walked off.

She told me that money is not important to her. She once gave 100,000sgd to her ex bf and got conned. that is why she is now truly hurt.

I called her last night and another marathon phone session ensued till 5am!

She was really serious about breaking up last night. I could tell it. She said she was tired and had no more feelings for me. She told me I can keep her money she doesnt want it back. She said I was affecting her job.

Of course, her job does make me feel rather insecure. Come on, guys fccccking ur gf and smsing her lao po all day and waiting with cars to bring her out. While I am a poor pumpkin , at least until december when i start working full time again after my course. But I think I can deal with that by a play play atttiude if you know what I mean. But she could tell it seems, she told me she has finally seen through me yesterday, I was just using her for sex.

Then after some more marathon session of begging and crying over the phone , she agreed to patch back and give it a try again

Today I woke up. Believe it or not, I can truly see she is someone who treasures true love. She has photos of her ex bf still. Just that she is in this line.

And today I wrote this. Wondering what I should do.
Old 15-06-2009, 04:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 206 / Power: 16
pewpew is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpewpew is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpewpew is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: My WL relationship story. She actually gave me money and now I am truly confused.

Alot of bros will be answering u, saying u must be mad if u choose to marry a whore...

But... if u feels like giving it a try, why not since u wouldn't know the result...

Just remember dun hurt yourself after the event, good luck

~~Temporary Retired~~
Old 15-06-2009, 04:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 18
aikoN III deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My WL relationship story. She actually gave me money and now I am truly confused.

move on with your life
Old 15-06-2009, 04:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
leecs is Cool - loads of Potential

Well, I cant say you're mad. My secondary school friend married a thai FL few years back & they happily married now with a daughter...

Just be cautious.

Dont mind me. From your story,

1. You are like just out for the sex
2.you cant break the barrier of her job here.
Old 15-06-2009, 04:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwadzcxwdwf11 View Post

Bless u.
Old 15-06-2009, 04:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 730 / Power: 18
Cheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to behold

Yeah, like what bro pewpew said.

You're gonna face a lot of problems and insecurities. So would she.

It's even worse if you've ever paid her for sex before.

It seems that she now equates sex as dirty and would only do it for money. It's a good sign that means she's trying to reform but I guess that would make you a dry fish on land now.

Whatever the outcome (IMHO I don't think it's ever gonna work out), I hope you come out stronger.

Beware clones...
Old 15-06-2009, 04:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4436 / Power: 20
aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute

TS...

1st ask yourself if you are truly attracted to her just for the sex.

Sex is part of any r/s but it should not be the only thing binding u.

On moving to China, 200K SGD can only do so much, get a house, do some reno and dadada...after that how?

You sure you can earn 4-6K RMB in china? Now bro, that is peanuts ... I did my sums and while I can make more than 30K rmb a month there IF i accept a rival companies job, do you think you can tahan the competition there?

In China, doing biz is the only sure way of making sure you are well taken care of and unless you have the stomach to go out of your comfort zone and fight nail to nail to the locals... stop dreaming.

2nd, do you love her or do you enjoy the excitement...

Many of them are lonely here so while we can take advantage of this and KC them, please remember not to play with their feelings.

Feelings should not be toyed unless u enjoyed being a KC-player.

Good luck and wake up

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details
Old 15-06-2009, 04:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 16
Panamera deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPanamera deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

At this present employment trends & job market, kindly work out your maths, secure a stable job before you make any long-term arrangement and plan with her.

有情真的可以喝水饱吗?

还是现实点好!
Old 15-06-2009, 04:45 PM
Samster

dwadzcxwdwf11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by leecs View Post
Well, I cant say you're mad. My secondary school friend married a thai FL few years back & they happily married now with a daughter...

Just be cautious.

Dont mind me. From your story,

1. You are like just out for the sex
2.you cant break the barrier of her job here.
I got to admit, when I first met her I was out for sex. Lol what else? You expect me to find love from a woman who opens her legs for everyone for X amount of money?

But now I have feelings for her. Lol I don't know if you believe me. She has actually given me more than I have given her lol. I have counted the amount of money she made from me RTFing her and the amount I spent on her outside. In fact, she has given me more than I have spent on her it seems lol. I would be a fool not to give this a shot.

Anyway, I regret asking and posting my story here now. Because I realise I have to walk my own path and it is useless asking for advice from those who have never ever met her. Everyone is unique.

I dont think I will be posting on this anymore. cya guys!
Old 15-06-2009, 04:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 0
FL Lover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFL Lover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwadzcxwdwf11 View Post
My story so far. Around 2 months ago......it all began...

Bro, very long story u r telling.

Let me summarised for you into points and advice accordingly:

She asked me out. I said yes. We went out and I didn't spend much on her. Only ~200 sgd including cab fare...food..etc which I consider normal even for dating normal girls

Ok. Is spending $200 per day a norm thing to u? An average girl who are really wise abt $$ will not spend $200 per day. She will try to save as much as possbile. Are you ure u want this kind of woman as your future wife?

she only has 2 years in singapore and this is a once in a lifetime chance.

Do you know that any girls working in the legal house will be banned from marrying or working into Singapore in future? U mentioned that you are willing to move in China with her. What are your chances of getting a job in China? FYI, THERE ARE AS MANY PPLE OF YOUR KINDS in china who are capable or even more better than u. What makes u think they want to hire u? Lastly, if u want to setup your own business, not that easy. First your $$ not enough and also you are not well experience to go into overseas venture.

I thought it through and decided to accept her job fully 1-2 weeks ago. Which I now do. But as men, you know I have minused a little of my love towards her. From 100% to perhaps 70-60% because I didnt want to get hurt.

U r only deceiving yourself. How long can you endure by what is bothering you in the long run? Ask yourself, are you comfortable of seeing or hearing your gf getting bonked, kissed, licked or AR by other guys? If not, u should know what is the right choice in yor mind but it is just your heart who is sayig "NO"

She says she doesn't want to marry me because I am not financially stable yet and don't want me to have a hard life back in China.

Yes she is smart and right as well. How LONG can a 10k SGD last in CHINA? It might be less expensive to stay in china but with only a 10K SGD plus ALL OTHER BARANG BARANG savings u have, it will not last you long. Last of all, if you have shown her and told her that you are just an average worker, then you might not even be what she is looking for. Just imagine. How many guys she would have bonked and knew after you have met her? She had LOTS TO CHOOSE FROM. GET REAL AND WAKE UP.

She finally confided in me she is shy to see me at her "house". She also has problems reconciling the idea that her BF is visiting her at work, she says she will feel I am her "customer". She says she doesn't want me to use her for sex only.

Only 2 possible ways. One is that she does like you abit and does not want you to find her in the house. It is not good to see your bf to come to chicken house to visit your gf working in that house right? If she is clever to do that, she might be a high hand player. Deny you a bit of something and end of the day, make u love her more. 2. She is tired of you and trying to break off from you. Well, she cant stop you from coming into the house, pay and look for her. The only way is to demand you from going into the house so that it will be a cooling period for you and for her, it is a good time to look for her new love too. She is here to earn $$ and possibly a rich guy to seure her future living.

Come on, guys fccccking ur gf and smsing her lao po all day and waiting with cars to bring her out. While I am a poor pumpkin , at least until december when i start working full time again after my course.

You have said it yourself. There are guys out there with big cars and cash for her to spare. What makes you think what you can offer to her, the rest of the pple cant? Be real. You can only offer her your TRUE LOVE. The rest of the guys who are RICH can also do THAT ONCE THEY KANNA HER KC!!!

Believe it or not, I can truly see she is someone who treasures true love. She has photos of her ex bf still. Just that she is in this line

Bro, are you first time in love? Do you know what is SWEET MEMORIES? I also have photos of my exs even though I am married and so what!!! Its just for sweet memories. If she can make you falls so much in love by showing you her ex-bf photos, then you better avoid her AS FAR AS POSSIBLE. SHE IS IN A DIFF LEAGUE FROM U. The fact she is in this line make things even worse. SHE IS MORE STREETWISE THAN ANY GERS OUT THERE IN THE STREETS!!!

$$ is not important to her?!

Y is she in SG then? To get bonk by others or does she likes sex so much that she needs a diff dick each day to satisfy her? Nice Try.

Wondering what I should do

Bro, STRAIGHT FORWARD ANSWER FOR YOU.

LEARN TO LET GO YOUR BURDEN SO THAT YOU CAN SEE WHAT IS BEYOND YOUR LIMITED SIGHT!!

Bro, this is not to suan you. Whether you like it or not. Words which are MEANINGFUL to you are always not pleasant to the ear

Last edited by FL Lover; 15-06-2009 at 05:04 PM.
Old 15-06-2009, 05:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 19
aczeta is a glorious beacon of lightaczeta is a glorious beacon of lightaczeta is a glorious beacon of lightaczeta is a glorious beacon of lightaczeta is a glorious beacon of lightaczeta is a glorious beacon of light

Ah Boy..

Wake up and move on...

Owe some of you return points. guys..pls pm me your post if I forgot to up u..
Old 15-06-2009, 05:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 15
GL-Roamer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi TS

What I feel here is that you have gotten into a routine and now fear that you will lose certain benefits of having her around (sex). You are jealous because you are insecure and want to own her totally most probably because you now view her as your asset rather than a human being.

You are lucky that she didn’t play to your emotions and wreck your life. She was even honest enough to tell you what kind of money she wanted and wants to earn it the legal honest way. On this point she is much more objective than you are, your emotions are now overriding your logic. She can feel the pressure you are giving her and for your own good she wants to break up with you. I guess she cares that’s why even at the cost of her own heart breaking, she will give you up (could be mind game though). She definitely sees through you, you keep asking for sex when she is at your house and you keep going to her house for sex. She senses that you see her more as a prostitute than a girlfriend.

You are a student, I suggest that you study hard and find a job when you graduate. Forget about her. Once you get a job you can look worldwide for a wife.

You say SGD 10k means nothing to you and you will earn it back in 6-12 months! Why don’t you try living on bread and jam for 6 months first and see if you like the feeling? If you think it’s not much why don’t you choose one of the bros here at this forum and give him the 10k SGD for free? Don’t take money for granted, use it to enhance your life.

Wish you all the best
Old 15-06-2009, 05:40 PM
Samster

raibo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

like what u said.. she want to earn 150,000-200,000SGD in 1~2 years time.

u can only earn 4~6k RMB monthly in china.. the difference is too big..
and there's no guarantee u can find a job in china, even u find 1, u might earn less then 4k RMB..

I believe she is lowly educated, tat's y she become WL.
If she find a normal job, how many can she earn??
will she be happy getting 1K~2K RMB monthly when she can easily earn 100 times more..
Old 15-06-2009, 05:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4436 / Power: 20
aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by raibo View Post
I believe she is lowly educated, tat's y she become WL.
If she find a normal job, how many can she earn??
will she be happy getting 1K~2K RMB monthly when she can easily earn 100 times more..
Even if she is a graduate... competition is killer in China...u need network to survive..

每一个人都要决定自己该走的路。。。是黄泉路还是黄金大道就看个人造化咯

GL roamer, u r rite about the Wl being more objective.. Just like when we go overseas to study... we cannot lose sight of the reason that we go.

Just focus on leaving sweet memories for the both of you...be a man.

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details
Old 15-06-2009, 06:00 PM
Samster

liver1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey bro, i think since she will be staying here for another 1~2 yrs and for some special reason she will be sticking to u during her off days perhap she is lonely in SG.
Sooo my suggestion is to continue to play play with her lor. But @ e same time move on with ur life lah. Don go in too deep or else end of the day, e person who get hurt is u not her cos she will be earning lot of money den go back to china and enjoy.
But u will not gain anything man. Be strong, study hard and also fxxk hard. Ur own study and future is the foremost important. I think all the Sam bro here also don wish to see our fellow Singaporean to suffer cause by a china prositute. Don worth it lah..... CHEERS MAN
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1