The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 13-06-2009, 04:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
tptheprc is Cool - loads of Potential
Advise needed by all Bros on 1st overseas trip

To all bros our there. i'm going on my first ever overseas trip with a few of my friends and i have totally no idea of whether to go Bangkok or Ho chi min.
Advice needed...
and if possible, full info of where to go and the prices and of course the standard of the girls...

Thanks bros.......
Old 13-06-2009, 04:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 542 / Power: 23
Niceman is a glorious beacon of lightNiceman is a glorious beacon of lightNiceman is a glorious beacon of lightNiceman is a glorious beacon of lightNiceman is a glorious beacon of lightNiceman is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Advise needed by all Bros on 1st overseas trip

1st, you must be very very young.

2nd, typical Sillyporean awaiting to be spoon fed.

Here got so many treads started by so many bros, cant u read b4 posting? Just post a question here and awaiting for replies is absolutely silly. We here to share but we have no obligation to feed someone without putting any efforts to search and understand.

Another school holiday question. Sad
Old 13-06-2009, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 16
cqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Indeed, how apt to remark the young sillyporean generations forget altogether to take ownership of situations, be independent and proactive to the extent they have the impression being YOUNG entitle them to being taken care of, spoonfed and its entirely perfectly fine not to find out anything at all on their own, leave alone sharing and contributing anything.
Old 13-06-2009, 07:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by tptheprc View Post
To all bros our there. i'm going on my first ever overseas trip with a few of my friends and i have totally no idea of whether to go Bangkok or Ho chi min.
Advice needed...
and if possible, full info of where to go and the prices and of course the standard of the girls...

Thanks bros.......
there r tons and tons of information in this forum ...
why r u so damn lazy to read through them ???
dun be so ignorrant and arrogant ....
dun be a typical singaporean and expect to be spoonfed ....

if u can't find time to read ... then dun bother to go anywhere ...
becoz travelling is not for lazy ppl.....
Old 13-06-2009, 11:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1458 / Power: 21
Pearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud of

Quote:
Advice needed...

Thanks bros.......
Today I quite free..so can give u some ideas..

If its your 1st cheong trip, I would recommend Bangkok over HCMC. Hardly any language problems and u get more bang for the buck.

If I forgot to return your points, please pm me your latest post link hor. Thanks
Old 13-06-2009, 11:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 18
leaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Advice needed...
Thanks bros.......
You really take the cake. Even when I first time ask for advice, also not as blatant as you. Normally I dun not really wanna get involved because everyone was a noob once, but you are a damn F**K! Do we look like we owe you a bloody living? Do we have the OKT letters written on our foreheads?
Tell you what, stay in Singapore, and with your standard, probably go to Desker road lah. Shoo shoo.... go away...
Old 13-06-2009, 11:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 20
deptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Advice needed...

Thanks bros.......
In order to provide meaningful info, can you pls provide FULL INFO of your details and preference and also your group of friends so that we can guess more accurately what you like.

Alternatively, I can also be your consultant on the above 2 places you mention but my rates is S$5,000/hour. I can speak Thai and Vietamese.

if you think info like this is free and people in this forum owes you a living, then you are better go and PCC and stay in Singapore and go back to school after the school holidays.

Fire-ers... own time own target... carry-on... let me fire the shot first!
Old 14-06-2009, 12:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 16
Taurus_Heaven deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTaurus_Heaven deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pearl View Post
Today I quite free..so can give u some ideas..

If its your 1st cheong trip, I would recommend Bangkok over HCMC. Hardly any language problems and u get more bang for the buck.
Bro, like that the few lazy may be "gong gong" from "三碗猪脚" to "三碗猪头" (in hokkien pronouce) and kenna chop by nobody business...hahaha...

25 Oct till 7 Nov 2011
Old 14-06-2009, 02:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 17
Tony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Advice needed...
Champion lah you. Make so many senior bros bomb you until so jialat! Make my bro adidas88 angry some more!

No time to research? Sponsor me BKK return air tickets. I become free tour guide for you loh. Applicable to first 3D/2N only. Rest of the trip have personal matters to attend to. Hehehe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taurus_Heaven View Post
Bro, like that the few lazy may be "gong gong" from "三碗猪脚" to "三碗猪头" (in hokkien pronouce) and kenna chop by nobody business...hahaha...
Let them pay some school fees first mah. 555!
Old 14-06-2009, 02:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

You all dam funny la..... machiam 21 gun salute... big big cannon loh..

Lucky for TS, mine onli small small and old old.........
Old 14-06-2009, 03:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 17
Tony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
You all dam funny la..... machiam 21 gun salute... big big cannon loh..

Lucky for TS, mine onli small small and old old.........
Including yours only 9 cannons have fired. Balance 12 cannons still pending. Cheers for pre-NDP parade!
Old 14-06-2009, 08:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3515 / Power: 21
binbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond repute

Haha..he got zapped so badly for been lazy.
If you are a noob, then try to align with bro been to that places.
And then fixed a itinerary according to that bro preference.
I think this is the fastest way of spoonfeed if you are really that LAZY!
Old 16-06-2009, 10:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 491 / Power: 17
bonk88 is a glorious beacon of lightbonk88 is a glorious beacon of lightbonk88 is a glorious beacon of lightbonk88 is a glorious beacon of lightbonk88 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Advice needed...

Thanks bros.......
Bro TS, i suggest u do your home work 1st before you post the question here...like so many snr bros said, the are tons of info here, just go and find it...only you can get the info, then you may post the question here, i believe the snr bros will help you......
good luck for your trip...

雁沈书难寄,愁哆梦难茂,原随笊独影,流照茯菠营。
Old 16-06-2009, 11:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 523 / Power: 23
chameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Advice needed...

Thanks bros.......
Generally,it is better to go to BKK where some of the Thais can speak English and Chinese.But be warned that that u may kenna Thai KT (Charm) in the Land of Smiles and u may find yourself preparing for your next trip to BKK just when u touched down on Singapore Changi Airport !
Anyway,life is short,Go!Go!Go ! and enjoy your life in the friendly and stress-free Land of Smiles !
Old 16-06-2009, 11:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 912 / Power: 21
Ronsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to behold

Serves you right for being zapped and 'gunned' by the bros here.

DO you know how to use 'SEARCH' ?

All the info is right there at your finger tips noob.

Dont waste bandwidth by starting such a useless thread/ topic.

Pole-At-Arms
SP2010
juicer
thrustee
Qizai
Ciblover
jamjelly
SpankMeEasy
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1